Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

You didn't format the vote correctly.

I'm not opposed to having a few votes on a back-up should Molly have some sort of Lynch protection, or there's some last minute chaos like Molly getting shot dead at 8.55 (unlikely, but you never know), and everyone's left running around like headless chickens. I'm sure the wolves would love that.

Kathleen's not a bad shout to be a back-up.

Orla has left it seems, I've placed a vote for ari as she was on my FFA. But happy to change back to Molly if Orla comes back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Why have you been quoting the Simpsons and quotes from characters who I'm apparently not allowed to name (in case Lucy gets onto me again), posting gifs of different characters from the film etc. seemingly randomly?

Are you the big baddie in plain sight? I'm not entirely comfortable with your posting over the two days.

Vernon, I've posted a bunch of strange stuff in two bouts today and yesterday; yesterday I won a laser gun which I shot at molly but it disintegrated. Tomorrow, hopefully something better.....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nigel WW wrote: »
    monophy.gif

How does 22 (or however many players remain) votes on Molly help us in any way? We can't learn anything from that, so why not have a minority of votes on someone else, just in case? I'm not saying everyone flips to Kathleen or ari or whoever, the majority should stay on Molly, but all your eggs in one basket and all that jazz.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Another thing...

Unless something drastic happens, Molly will be a landslide tonight.

So FFAs are VITAL. Voting for Molly but not giving an FFA will be, in my opinion, a wolf move, designed to try and not have to commit to anything tomorrow or as the game progresses. An FFA lets people discuss your thoughts and opinions. Dancing around doing one is a red flag.

I’m really unsure about you. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am thinking as we all roled only Thanos works alone, are you connected linked to another character @LeVar Molly claiming Valkyrie connected to Thor but no one counter claiming not even Thor

• Advertisement

ari101 wrote: »
    I'd like to see Doris and Clodagh's take on your claim, it's all very cozy, but they appear to have won prizes that and linked and had claimed a link in advance and no counterclaim has come on their prizes.

Hopefully they will be back before lynch as I'm very confused otherwise.

I don't have any info on Eva; she has been tasking and she claimed that my role was "similar" to hers but I can say with a fair amount of certainty that's it's not. She hasn't claimed any prize that I'm aware of. It's possible that her tasking is Thanos

If Doris has tasks today, she hasn't completed them AFAIK.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Vernon, I've posted a bunch of strange stuff in two bouts today and yesterday; yesterday I won a laser gun which I shot at molly but it disintegrated. Tomorrow, hopefully something better.....

How confident are you of Eva?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

How does 22 (or however many players remain) votes on Molly help us in any way? We can't learn anything from that, so why not have a minority of votes on someone else, just in case? I'm not saying everyone flips to Kathleen or ari or whoever, the majority should stay on Molly, but all your eggs in one basket and all that jazz.

Oh yeah, I fully agree with that read.

Given we had one lynch go awry, it absolutley should be a safety net we consider.

I don't have any info on Eva; she has been tasking and she claimed that my role was "similar" to hers but I can say with a fair amount of certainty that's it's not. She hasn't claimed any prize that I'm aware of. It's possible that her tasking is Thanos

If Doris has tasks today, she hasn't completed them AFAIK.....

Timely. Would you be more confident of Doris than Eva?

cee_jay wrote: »
    Orla has left it seems, I've placed a vote for ari as she was on my FFA. But happy to change back to Molly if Orla comes back.

Did you expand on your FFA earlier or is it just the list?

What was it exactly about ari that stood out to you? I have a big question mark over ari myself, but there's quite a few I have ahead of her.

Haven't voted myself yet, been waiting to see if anything jumps out from this evening's discussion, and likely to put a vote on Kathleen or kitten, unless there's a mad surge of people not on the Molly wagon, in which case I'll vote Molly who was top of my FFA.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    How confident are you of Eva?

I currently have her as "unknown but claiming village tasks; possible Thanos"

Actually, since tomorrow is the final day for Thanos' tasks, I'd be happy to skip mine and ask Doris & Eva to do likewise if everyone is in agreement?

Timely. Would you be more confident of Doris than Eva?

Yes. She has claimed a gun and it was the same prize I received

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

changed my vote to kathleen coz i might as well at least try to self preserve.

I currently have her as "unknown but claiming village tasks; possible Thanos"

Actually, since tomorrow is the final day for Thanos' tasks, I'd be happy to skip mine and ask Doris & Eva to do likewise if everyone is in agreement?

Definitely think this should be on the agenda.

Molly I’m sorry if you are good. There was just so much crazy events surrounding you , it’s extremely hard to ignore what’s happened for you to avoid a lynch and this mornings carnage. If you are good it really is a series of unfortunate events but I don’t see how the village cannot lynch you unless an RV can somehow clear you.

If you are Good I might actually get a power as my role is linked to some characters. Be interesting to see if the powers I get match up with leVars information.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I can confirm I checked LeVars posts after munch this morning and he seems legitimate.

You checked LeVar posts after munch and had him as wolf.

It was only after he claimed that you jumped on the wagon.

Anyway, not going to get into arguments with Lucy again. Nothing much has changed since I was last on.

Earlier I was getting confused about whether Patrick was a goodie or baddie. So he was a baddie.

So if Nigel did switch a vote onto Patrick, then that's good for him.

But why did Lucy make the suggestion at all? There was nothing from Nigel that suggested it?

I'm not convinced that anyone is clear. But maybe I'm coming round to LeVar.

Doris hasn't been around much today. So that might rule her out as thanos?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Vernon WW - again going hard on me since day 1. poking me with nothing to go on but other's words. slight evil lean. maybe thanos?

That's not even true. I defended you yesterday when Necro was on you.

Is there a scenario where everyone voting for Molly could kill a bunch of villagers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’m really unsure about you. ...

mFmeyhG.gif

Did you expand on your FFA earlier or is it just the list?

What was it exactly about ari that stood out to you? I have a big question mark over ari myself, but there's quite a few I have ahead of her.

Haven't voted myself yet, been waiting to see if anything jumps out from this evening's discussion, and likely to put a vote on Kathleen or kitten, unless there's a mad surge of people not on the Molly wagon, in which case I'll vote Molly who was top of my FFA.

Not yet, my mother just rang. Give me 15.
    I'm still #1 Molly just for surviving the attack with no explanation and killing Necro in the process.
    Ari is due to the posts from this morning and is very quiet on the thread since.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am thinking as we all roled only Thanos works alone, are you connected linked to another character @LeVar Molly claiming Valkyrie connected to Thor but no one counter claiming not even Thor

I don't know why you think everyone is connected, and I'm not entirely sure what you want from me, or how it would help anyone but the wolves to know such information?

As I have already revealed who I am, were I linked to another character do you really think it would be wise to be shouting it from the rooftops, so the wolves could target them too? Would it not be wiser to keep quiet about something like that?

And equally if I know I'm not connected to anyone (which I don't think anyone could say for certain given there are connections in the game that people themselves are unsure about) why is that information I'd want to openly share to the wolves reading the thread?

You keep asking if I'm connected to someone, but where are you going with it exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Trusting LeVar I have...

Village Lean on:
    LeVar - voted wolf
    Kitten - started wagon on wolf
    Guffy - voted for themselves
    Nigel - aired suspicions re patrick
    Doris - voted wolf, open about tasks and winnings seems to support this
    Clodagh - open about tasks and winnings seem to support this
    Flushy - claim without counter claim, felt genuine over the capitals/denial of tasking etc.

Suspicious:
    Molly - numerous reasons
    Eva - tasking and unsure of veracity of claim, open to having this corrected

Could be wolfy???
    Liz - normally Liz stands out for me more - despite a decent post count, she seem a little under the radar for me.
    Orla - I had that bad red flag from the other day but it may just be me looking at one sentence differently, there hasn't been anything since

@ cee_jay - I can never read you and I've been wrong before, but you do seem to be doing good work for village (even if I am the target of your questions :D Fair enough I've been a bit all over). I just noted the vote; ok. (Am village - damned if you do, damned if you don't.) But why though would you consider changing it to Molly if Orla came back?

I've been reading back the post of the others but there is nothing jumping out either way, some good work being done but it doesn't rule village in or out for me.

#FFA
    Molly
    Eva
    Liz
    Orla

• Advertisement

Trying to catch up everybody. But yeh, I thought clodagh and Doris lasers and messing was a GOTG thing, I thought the implication was one was Starlord and the other maybe Gamora.

It was Doris for StarLord, Clodagh claimed Drax.
    Was Eva tasking too yesterday?

ari101 wrote: »
    Trusting LeVar I have...

Village Lean on:
    LeVar - voted wolf
    Kitten - started wagon on wolf
    Guffy - voted for themselves
    Nigel - aired suspicions re patrick
    Doris - voted wolf, open about tasks and winnings seems to support this
    Clodagh - open about tasks and winnings seem to support this
    Flushy - claim without counter claim, felt genuine over the capitals/denial of tasking etc.

Suspicious:
    Molly - numerous reasons
    Eva - tasking and unsure of veracity of claim, open to having this corrected

Could be wolfy???
    Liz - normally Liz stands out for me more - despite a decent post count, she seem a little under the radar for me.
    Orla - I had that bad red flag from the other day but it may just be me looking at one sentence differently, there hasn't been anything since

@ cee_jay - I can never read you and I've been wrong before, but you do seem to be doing good work for village (even if I am the target of your questions :D Fair enough I've been a bit all over). I just noted the vote; ok. (Am village - damned if you do, damned if you don't.) But why though would you consider changing it to Molly if Orla came back?

I've been reading back the post of the others but there is nothing jumping out either way, some good work being done but it doesn't rule village in or out for me.

#FFA
    Molly
    Eva
    Liz
    Orla

Barney, Kathleen, Trigger, Vernon... Posters which have been quite prominent or MIA.
    Vernon has a high post count and nothing is standing out for you?

Yeh, so why is Eva claiming starlord? Two people claiming the same role, how is this not being discussed?

Eva's definitely being doing some tasks not just today from recall.

Yeh, so why is Eva claiming starlord? Two people claiming the same role, how is this not being discussed?

I brought it up earlier. Doris doesn't seem to be around to counter Eva which worries me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Not yet, my mother just rang. Give me 15.
    I'm still #1 Molly just for surviving the attack with no explanation and killing Necro in the process.
    Ari is due to the posts from this morning and is very quiet on the thread since.

To lift the cloud and save a wasted vote on village me: RL can explain my absences today, appointments and calls I couldn't decline. Sleep deprivation and two laptop crashes can explain my being on mobile and making a poop of posting :D

I might vote Lucy just in case Mollyb60 is some sort of wolf deathtrap?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I might vote Lucy just in case Mollyb60 is some sort of wolf deathtrap?

Or Guffy.

I brought it up earlier. Doris doesn't seem to be around to counter Eva which worries me.

Honestly , I’ve been really busy and could only speed read catch-up but unless there is a rogue villager how is there not a wolf in those 3? And why isn’t anybody putting pressure on them?

This is important as there were laser shots this morning. We can’t have wolves (presumed good) doing tasks on thread in front of us all without being challanegd. I think clodagh was posting retarded stuff again earlier. So why are we not looking at that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liz, Cap wouldn't have known who the priest was yesterday to protect him.

I am just wondering why no protection announcement yet this late compared to yesterday for Necro

Advertisement