Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am just wondering why no protection announcement yet this late compared to yesterday for Necro

Necro was 'attacked' so Cap's protect kicked in. If nobody is attacked, nobody is protected from an attack.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I don't have any info on Eva; she has been tasking and she claimed that my role was "similar" to hers but I can say with a fair amount of certainty that's it's not. She hasn't claimed any prize that I'm aware of. It's possible that her tasking is Thanos

If Doris has tasks today, she hasn't completed them AFAIK.....
    You're almost there, think about it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I might vote Lucy just in case Mollyb60 is some sort of wolf deathtrap?

I want to see this as dodgy but the truth is that I was thinking the same myself ..

By the way, I’ve an idea for future WW mods that I want to throw out while it’s fresh. A baddy who while alive shields the village from seeing who died. When this baddy dies village gets all the details of the dead.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Honestly , I’ve been really busy and could only speed read catch-up but unless there is a rogue villager how is there not a wolf in those 3? And why isn’t anybody putting pressure on them?

This is important as there were laser shots this morning. We can’t have wolves (presumed good) doing tasks on thread in front of us all without being challanegd. I think clodagh was posting retarded stuff again earlier. So why are we not looking at that?

I was OK with Clodagh and Doris as I could see proof that they got a reward for tasks. Eva was the one I was worried about. I'll be honest I was expecting Doris to counter Eva but the fact that Doris hasn't been around at all this evening is worrying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I’ve sped read but it’s still taken me over 2 hours to catch up on the day.

Sorry, Green & Red. When I put my laser gun order in this morning, LeVar was still missing from the vote list. I thought him being missing was down to the wolves which left you able to confidently vote on team mate Patrick. I’d have thought about it more if LeVars name hadn’t been missing.

My FFA is only 2 so far

Kathleen - she changed her vote off Guffy and onto Molly when the votes were - Molly 5, Guffy 4, Patrick 4, Nigel 3, MrsFD 2, Green 1, Doris 1, Necro 1, Orla 1, Clodagh 1, Abi 1. This left Molly with 6 and Guffy with 3.

Guffy - it’s quite possible that your wolf teammates hadn’t heard from you all day so placed votes on you as cover.

cee-Jay - I want to look at in more depth.
    MrsFD - I’m not 100% convinced yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Necro was 'attacked' so Cap's protect kicked in. If nobody is attacked, nobody is protected from an attack.

I am so stuck on LeVar I am muddled :o

I currently have her as "unknown but claiming village tasks; possible Thanos"

Actually, since tomorrow is the final day for Thanos' tasks, I'd be happy to skip mine and ask Doris & Eva to do likewise if everyone is in agreement?

I can do that. No prob.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Doris WW wrote: »

Sorry, Green & Red. When I put my laser gun order in this morning, LeVar was still missing from the vote list. I thought him being missing was down to the wolves which left you able to confidently vote on team mate Patrick. I’d have thought about it more if LeVars name hadn’t been missing.

My FFA is only 2 so far

Kathleen - she changed her vote off Guffy and onto Molly when the votes were - Molly 5, Guffy 4, Patrick 4, Nigel 3, MrsFD 2, Green 1, Doris 1, Necro 1, Orla 1, Clodagh 1, Abi 1. This left Molly with 6 and Guffy with 3.

Guffy - it’s quite possible that your wolf teammates hadn’t heard from you all day so placed votes on you as cover.

I wasn't the only one to move from Guffy

I wasn't the only one to move from Guffy

I know you wasn’t. I have every vote and running totals written on a piece of paper (3 pieces :D) in front of me. That was the state of play when you did.

@Doris Am assuming you are not StarLord? Not suggesting you confirm who you are just confirm not him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

ari101 wrote: »
    Poor Pat
    Abi got Munched right?
    So assume village and if she was happy to jump on Pat means he was no wolf.
    His other voters may be though.
    Given someone even pushed a vote on him that makes Molly and maybe Guffy suspect as wolves as they were close to being lynched just before 9 as far as I remember.

ari exhibit #1 for me. I still don't understand how "happy to jump on Pat means he was no wolf" stacks up. Ari explained this as a mobile misedit...
    Here she is suspecting Guffy as wolf, but now Guffy is probably village because he voted for himself. See her post from this evening for this.
    It was a miss edit trying to think coherently and post on mobile; it makes no sense.
    I thought last night when I read back his posts he wasn't wolfie.
    I think everyone jumping on him and the forced vote makes him even less wolfie.

So for me LeVar (by default there were 26 votes and his is the only missing name), Kitten K, G&R and Doris are suspect now.
    Lucy says Nigel moved a vote. I know he suggested Patrick earlier in the day, but I haven't tracked how he ended up on Flushy.

Here she then lists her suspects... Basically her next post after the previous, but huffy and Molly don't make her list?
    In my fist post this morn I say I think the vote on Pat makes Molly and Guffy suspect if they were in firing line. In my second one I also list the alive Pat voters as also suspect. Not back pedalling just putting separate ideas in separate posts.

Feel free to lunch me for being a sleep deprived idiot who can't read her own draft posts. It was the kind of thing that got us started on Molly yesterday though now I'm sorry maybe I went Orla over her but I stuck with my gut.
    I don't know if I am reading these right, I was in a meeting this morning when this was happening so would like a sense check.

Also later there is an interaction with LeVar, and it reads like ari is just trying too hard not to be too firm on her opinions and stay below the radar.

Case in point in response to Clodagh
    Yup, but I'm going to assume you are tasking for rewards and for now you seem like you might be good so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

cee_jay wrote: »
    Barney, Kathleen, Trigger, Vernon... Posters which have been quite prominent or MIA.
    Vernon has a high post count and nothing is standing out for you?

For Vernon, for example there is nothing to make me sure of wolf or village... lot's of people are doing good work and some must be clever wolves

Yesterday I initially saw him as task focused re Thanos maybe avoiding a wolf hunt; claimed he was task hunting to identify others too.
    He though Necro as a wolf was overlooked when I was one of the people who had already asked about it.
    But then he did try engage in some wagonomics and today has called Molly out on things I agreed with and was able to pull up the Patrick genie moment I hadn't spotted, etc.
    We seem on the same page about LeVar (we thought he might be bad) Doris and Clodagh good, Eva doing suspect things etc.
    But I haven't seen anything that makes me feel sure either way.
    Good work being done after a so so start.

Trigger has felt like quality when it needs to be mixed with a lot of fluff. Not sure about the overall work rate in those posts but he seems on the ball if called on. That is also neither village or wolf.

I believe Kathleen has RL issues

Barney has been a bit absent - hiding wolf or RL not sure

I know you wasn’t. I have every vote and running totals written on a piece of paper (3 pieces :D) in front of me. That was the state of play when you did.

Eva says she is starlord, discuss.

My FFA is only 2 so far

Look at me. I've nothing to hide. But tell me did you claim starlord?
    Also re: huffy - a wolf doesn't vote for themself. They were my vote for low posting, came on and said voting for myself which is why people jumped off.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am so stuck on LeVar I am muddled :o

Move off him. For now at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

#FFA 2

y0ss - seems to want Thanos to succeed to take out a large group of players

Nigel WW - I think post today about wolves loving the chaos or carnage on the thread from LeVar's reveal

Molly - obviously the Necro killing cannot be overlooked despite your Valkyrie claim

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Also re: huffy - a wolf doesn't vote for themself. They were my vote for low posting, came on and said voting for myself which is why people jumped off.

Yeah. I feel a low lying wolf, who doesn't know where to throw his vote, asks his team mates where to put it and is told. A wolf definitely doesn't vote himself and try to lead his own team to go a member down on lynch one, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Beaker opened the thread @1031, molly posted this @1032:
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh my ****ing god.
    I dunno wtf went on here and how I'm not dead but I'll take the reprieve and use it well. Thanks to whatever gods saved me.

I posted early yesterday as a placeholder coz I knew my husband was talking about doing DIY stuff with the house last night. I didn't feel like that needed a detailed explanation at the time coz people always put in placeholders and I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I didn't even realise I was the first one to vote. The stupid rewiring thing turned out to be way more complicated than we expected (who needs 8 wires in a bloody light fitting?) and we didn't finish up till almost 9. I popped on the thread at that point and saw I had 6 votes or whatever so threw up the head and watched Schitts Creek instead. I'm not sorry.

There's no way that wasn't prepped in advance - would a villager have a statement ready like that? No chance imo

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I might vote Lucy just in case Mollyb60 is some sort of wolf deathtrap?

Why Lucy? I have a vote placed in case of a wolf death trap already. Do you want to cancel mine out?

There's no way that wasn't prepped in advance - would a villager have a statement ready like that? No chance imo

You know I was just about to post this exact thing. How did she have time to digest it all and type all that in the one minute the thread was opened? Unless you know its.coming...

• Advertisement

Changed my vote for Orla simply because Molly is gone, I’m semi concerned of some master power that will kill anybody voting for her and I want to chat with Orla about how she is voting differently to everybody in the voting thread. Apart from Ceeja who likes to explain his vote sometimes in the actually voting thread Orla is the only one not using hashtags, any chance this is a task of sorts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Of course it was prepped in advance. I had it typed out since about 8.30 this morning when I realised I hadn't been lynched last night. I put in the top bit when I saw the munch notice.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Yeah. I feel a low lying wolf, who doesn't know where to throw his vote, asks his team mates where to put it and is told. A wolf definitely doesn't vote himself and try to lead his own team to go a member down on lynch one, right?

This is the thing. If you haven't been following along, you come on and vote where your teammates tell you. You don't vote for yourself ever. Therefore guffy is not a wolf imo... For now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW has been LYNCHED..... he is dead.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

Trusting ASLB for the moment, I wonder if the wolves were caught on the hop a bit by the growing votes for Patrick. I'd be curious as to whether Doris is on a team with Patrick and they were trying to vote for each other to throw people off the scent.

i mean, i haven't done an official typing test or anything but i can type pretty fast. Especially when there's not a cat on me.

Why wouldn’t a wolf vote for themselves? It makes everyone else say “oh, a wolf wouldn’t vote that way we’d better jump off them” stranger things have happened. Before Guffy vote on themself, Guffy was on 4, Molly 4, Nigel 3.

Was there a more powerful wolf in the running and he was willing to sacrifice? Worth thinking about.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Changed my vote for Orla simply because Molly is gone, I’m semi concerned of some master power that will kill anybody voting for her and I want to chat with Orla about how she is voting differently to everybody in the voting thread. Apart from Ceeja who likes to explain his vote sometimes in the actually voting thread Orla is the only one not using hashtags, any chance this is a task of sorts?

I hope I have stopped that today. Stupid mobile. Also she :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

This is the thing. If you haven't been following along, you come on and vote where your teammates tell you. You don't vote for yourself ever. Therefore guffy is not a wolf imo... For now

Your posts here are why a bold wolf might try it. I don't have much to say he is one but it would be a bold move that could pay off down the line.

Can ye please look into lucy, nothing, eva, kathleen and ecto for me when i die? there must be at least one wolf in those votes on me. especially the late ones when the realised patrick was up for the chop.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Also re: huffy - a wolf doesn't vote for themself.

I've been told that voting yourself is wolfy.

Clodagh, Doris vote themselves Day 1, but that was...?

Eva's votes today by the way

11:30pm

vote mollyb90
    vote mollyb60 (genuine mistake?) 11:39

between 12 and 1pm

vote ASLB
    vote mollyb60
    vote kitten_k
    vote mollyb60

Advertisement