Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

In absence of clarity around the Eva situ I've put a vote in on Molly.
    She was on my FFA both nights and my other suspicions are tenuous at best.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    I hope I have stopped that today. Stupid mobile. Also she :pac:

Ooops. Sorry about that!

I loved it TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I don't know why you think everyone is connected, and I'm not entirely sure what you want from me, or how it would help anyone but the wolves to know such information?

As I have already revealed who I am, were I linked to another character do you really think it would be wise to be shouting it from the rooftops, so the wolves could target them too? Would it not be wiser to keep quiet about something like that?

And equally if I know I'm not connected to anyone (which I don't think anyone could say for certain given there are connections in the game that people themselves are unsure about) why is that information I'd want to openly share to the wolves reading the thread?

You keep asking if I'm connected to someone, but where are you going with it exactly?

Honestly I do not know now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barney92 wrote: »
    Trusting ASLB for the moment, I wonder if the wolves were caught on the hop a bit by the growing votes for Patrick. I'd be curious as to whether Doris is on a team with Patrick and they were trying to vote for each other to throw people off the scent.

I was telling people to vote Patrick !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Doris WW wrote: »
    Why wouldn’t a wolf vote for themselves? It makes everyone else say “oh, a wolf wouldn’t vote that way we’d better jump off them” stranger things have happened. Before Guffy vote on themself, Guffy was on 4, Molly 4, Nigel 3.

Was there a more powerful wolf in the running and he was willing to sacrifice? Worth thinking about.

Possibly. But right now we have Patrick. Wolf. Molly. Wolf. Guffy. Also wolf?
    Patrick was What he who I would think is very powerful. @LeVar any details on the role power?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Can ye please look into lucy, nothing, eva, kathleen and ecto for me when i die? there must be at least one wolf in those votes on me. especially the late ones when the realised patrick was up for the chop.

i'll see what i can do

@Doris did you claim Starlord Peter Quill role?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I was telling people to vote Patrick !

Were you trying to get people to vote for patrick to save molly?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Possibly. But right now we have Patrick. Wolf. Molly. Wolf. Guffy. Also wolf?
    Patrick was What he who I would think is very powerful. @LeVar any details on the role power?

The Roleblocker power. It's in the glossary.

All I got was the character name and what role they had, nothing more.

sup barndog

• Advertisement

sup barndog

Evening yoss. How are things?

Your posts here are why a bold wolf might try it. I don't have much to say he is one but it would be a bold move that could pay off down the line.

It would be a very bold move. I'm just saying clear for now. Reassess as game goes on. But it looked like he was voting himself out. A wolf would do it if they weren't looking like they would be gone!

No.

Evening yoss. How are things?

tipping away :pac:
    sad there isnt football on every night but mad busy in work.

plus i'm always clueless in these games until day 3, so lets see if that happens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

No.

Are you deliberately ignoring the questions re Starlord?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

ari exhibit #1 for me. I still don't understand how "happy to jump on Pat means he was no wolf" stacks up. Ari explained this as a mobile misedit...
    Here she is suspecting Guffy as wolf, but now Guffy is probably village because he voted for himself. See her post from this evening for this.

Here she then lists her suspects... Basically her next post after the previous, but huffy and Molly don't make her list?

I don't know if I am reading these right, I was in a meeting this morning when this was happening so would like a sense check.

Also later there is an interaction with LeVar, and it reads like ari is just trying too hard not to be too firm on her opinions and stay below the radar.

Case in point in response to Clodagh

I am indecisive and I think in meandering circles. I have put down my thoughts in posts separated. Group one of my thoughts was if I thought Pat was village, then lumping on saved two people who were on 4 and 4 votes each at about 10 to 9 (guffy and Molly), making them possible suspect. I was later convinced Guffy voting for themselves was likely village - not sure of this anyone another argument has been made why she would do same as wolf.
    I then looked at pats voters thinking he was good (my own gut feel since proven wrong) and suggested I was suspect of those. It wasn;t meant as a flip flop just where my eyes were headed for a wolf after the surprise of the lynch and deaths at munch time.
    I am open to being swayed by new evidence or good argument so my opinions are not set in stone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

@ LeVar

200.gif

No.

HDhCMI.gif

did guffy ever claim a role when they were for the chop? or just vote for themselves?

thats the exact reason i suspect molly

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Yes.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

See ya on the other side folks. Later Thor buddy. Sorry I couldn't help out more.

giphy.gif

Yes.

look at me and you on the same wave length :)

tipping away :pac:
    sad there isnt football on every night but mad busy in work.

plus i'm always clueless in these games until day 3, so lets see if that happens

I know the feeling, feel quite in the dark until some more information to work with.

You'll have plenty of football once the euros start.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    @ LeVar

200.gif

giphy.gif

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    See ya on the other side folks. Later Thor buddy. Sorry I couldn't help out more.

giphy.gif

its always crap when this happens to a villager but thems the breaks unfortunately.

that is if you are a villager. lets hope levar survives to tell us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

did guffy ever claim a role when they were for the chop? or just vote for themselves?

thats the exact reason i suspect molly

That's a very good point yoss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yes.

Don't know if this makes me feel better or worse. :(

its always crap when this happens to a villager but thems the breaks unfortunately.

that is if you are a villager. lets hope levar survives to tell us.

Fingers Crossed

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Yes.

If Doris is happy with the Eva thing, then I'm happy to park it for now

Advertisement