Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barney92 wrote: »
    Afternoon all

tenor.gif

Hi Barney! How's she cuttin?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you really think Jake would share, it was meant in jest

You're in jest

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Question to anyone who wants to answer.

Why would abi be considered a nice person to cosy up to?

There’s numerous reason why you might cosy up to somebody, not all bad mind you.

But if Abi was good, it’s clear they have done homework on the game and are ready to attack absolutely anything moving at the moment. I just found your singling out of Abi unusual in its context (there are active players around to engage) , could of been an innocent post or a post designed to appeal to Abi from a POV where they will feel good towards you and not pay attention to you specifically.

It’s day 0, so this is just one small thing for now but it may be a clue later in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trigger wrote: »
    I'd quiet confidently predict Liz would call everyone Thanos by the end of the week if she's still around :pac:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Question to anyone who wants to answer.

Why would abi be considered a nice person to cosy up to?

Let me get my head shot off by sticking it up ;)

I suppose they seem on the ball with the rules from Day 0
    A good source of knowledge, a serious player

If village, could make a good hunter whose nod to follow to find wolves, and if a player supported Abi's ideas it might help them go under Abi's radar (unlikely given how dogged a day 0 wolf hunter they seem)

But should be noted, if wolf, could twist rules to advantage, info should not be taken at face value unless checked.
    Also, is human and can make mistakes, so all info should be checked anyway.

I think I talked myself out of cozying up to anyone :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Necro wrote: »
    Are you saying you're not a nice person Abi?

giphy.gif

No, i am not saying that.
    I am pointing out that Doris put words into Jake's mouth.

I was not commenting on whether i am or am not a nice person, I was commenting on how someone manipulated a posting to make suggestions, but implied somebody else make those accusations.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I didn’t put words into anyone’s mouth.

I thought only the lovers would be cosying up :p

Because I wanted a response from them! How do you know she’s a very nice person?

Just because they’ve got right into the game already with the way they’re posting means jack **** tbh. Don’t mistake my asking questions of a specific person as “cosying up”.

Here.

Jake never said i was a nice person. You asked them how they knew i was a nice person.

Hence, you making it seem like they said i was a nice person, that is, putting words in someone else's mouth.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    No, i am not saying that.
    I am pointing out that Doris put words into Jake's mouth.

I was not commenting on whether i am or am not a nice person, I was commenting on how someone manipulated a posting to make suggestions, but implied somebody else make those accusations.

I was thinking I would consider peeking you if I had that power because a uncleared , clued in player like you to lead the village could be very dangerous. Look at Doris already asking you questions directly.

But of course the god of mischief can manipulate a peek so Loki can be very vocal in this game. I’m not good at role hunting but Loki playing the role you are taking on fits very well. Not accusing you BTW, just allowing my stream of consciousness fill the page.

• Advertisement

Here.

Jake never said i was a nice person. You asked them how they knew i was a nice person.

Hence, you making it seem like they said i was a nice person, that is, putting words in someone else's mouth.

In response to Jake saying...
    ...a very nice person to cosey up to regardless of your alliegance.

It’s werewolf so not a hope would I be considering anyone a “very nice person” especially on the day the thread opens.

I would hope nobody’s gonna be putting anything in anybody’s mouth

tenor.gif

It’s werewolf so not a hope would I be considering anyone a “very nice person” especially on the day the thread opens.

Hey, I'm absolutely lovely!

Hmmmmmm

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

So can be wolves, lovely cute creatures sometimes ;)

giphy.gif

ari101 wrote: »
    So can be wolves, lovely cute creatures sometimes ;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yez are all nice and lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    pebOFMB

You need to get the .gif/jpg for your image Liz otherwise it just shows as blank mostly

Jake WW wrote: »
    I was thinking I would consider peeking you if I had that power because a uncleared , clued in player like you to lead the village could be very dangerous. Look at Doris already asking you questions directly.

But of course the god of mischief can manipulate a peek so Loki can be very vocal in this game. I’m not good at role hunting but Loki playing the role you are taking on fits very well.

The Wolves -
    Loki - - Loki is the God of Mischief and he will have some plenty of smoke and mirrors in his arsenal. If Loki is peeked, he may use his tricks to appear as another player. He may also be using his powers of disguise to pull the wool over the eyes of some players. How? You have to figure that part out.
    Not accusing you BTW, just allowing my stream of consciousness fill the page.

You are not accusing me, just that 'Loki playing the role you are taking on fits very well.' And loki is a wolf.

Now. Can you in any way fit how I am playing, to be any other role other than Loki? Does the way i am playing have to be a wolf? Or is it possible, that I could be playing the way I am as a villager?

It being nice to cozy up to someone, does not equate to them being a nice person.

It you were going through a very rough area, it would be nice to be walking along with the meanest and toughest son of a bitches as nobody is going to mess with you when you are in that company. It being nice to be in that company, in no way means that any of the people its nice to be around are nice people.

• Advertisement

The Wolves -
    Loki - - Loki is the God of Mischief and he will have some plenty of smoke and mirrors in his arsenal. If Loki is peeked, he may use his tricks to appear as another player. He may also be using his powers of disguise to pull the wool over the eyes of some players. How? You have to figure that part out.

You are not accusing me, just that 'Loki playing the role you are taking on fits very well.' And loki is a wolf.

Now. Can you in any way fit how I am playing, to be any other role other than Loki? Does the way i am playing have to be a wolf? Or is it possible, that I could be playing the way I am as a villager?

Loki does not need to fear being peaked so I think he can afford to play a village role quite aggressively. In fact, his power to “pull the wool over the eyes of some players” suggests he’s not going to be easy to identify. In the movies he had a lot of fake deaths, I’d not be surprised if we get a “Loki is dead” reveal at a time when he’s not even dead.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Loki does not need to fear being peaked so I think he can afford to play a village role quite aggressively. In fact, his power to “pull the wool over the eyes of some players” suggests he’s not going to be easy to identify. In the movies he had a lot of fake deaths, I’d not be surprised if we get a “Loki is dead” reveal at a time when he’s not even dead.

But, only 5 people in the game fear a seer peek. I definitely don't fear a peek.
    So you are somehow trying to squeeze me into one role who might not fear a seer peek, vs being one of the 21 other players who don't fear a peek.

But, only 5 people in the game fear a seer peek. I definitely don't fear a peek.
    So you are somehow trying to squeeze me into one role who might not fear a seer peek, vs being one of the 21 other players who don't fear a peek.

6 technically (although you're probably not including Loki there now I think about it?)

I think this is right so far

Posted:

Abigail WW
    Also Starring Levar Burton
    ari101
    Doris WW
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Ectoplasm
    Eva WW
    GreenandRed
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    KathleenGrant
    Kitten K
    Mollyb60
    MrsFlushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Patrick WW
    Trigger
    Yos

Yet to Post:

Clodagh WW
    Guffy
    Vernon WW
    Orla WW
    Lucy WW

I think this is right so far

Posted:

Abigail WW
    Also Starring Levar Burton
    ari101
    Doris WW
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Ectoplasm
    Eva WW
    GreenandRed
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    KathleenGrant
    Kitten K
    Mollyb60
    MrsFlushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Patrick WW
    Trigger
    Yos

Yet to Post:

Clodagh WW
    Guffy
    Vernon WW
    Orla WW
    Lucy WW

Could be a easy as sort by post count? We just need to find one more.

I’m saying From the Op I would take it that Loki doesn’t fear a peak, certainly his powers seem to provide some sort of protection from a peek so you saying you don’t fear a peek doesn’t rebuke the theory. I feel Loki can be bolder on thread , less fearful of having attention that would have him peeked.

Loki may go down the TWTBAW play but I think “village lead” role is more dangerous. If a goody peaked a Loki “village leader” who showed up good, he could stroll to victory. Only caveat would be that if Loki’s fake character shows up on thread, might not make him as confident to be such a prominent “ village leader”. He can appear “as another player”, does that mean he can appear as a dead person or does he appear as a player actually in game?

Could be a easy as sort by post count? We just need to find one more.

Couple of fluff one posters in that mix too though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

The Wolves -

that power by loki will hopefully prove to be a curse later in the game.

I was thinking that myself, they might back themselves into a corner trying to be too clever

• Advertisement

I was thinking that myself, they might back themselves into a corner trying to be too clever

I agree. It might not be as much of a get out of jail free card as Jake is crediting it as.

Advertisement