Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

BOOM! HAHAHA!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Yes!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Whoop whoop!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

That is mental!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw you Molly and nearly getting sympathy from us!!!! Lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

A warning alarm has sounded........ it will take 2 hours to assess the issue. Come back here at 12.30pm to see the report on this issue.

i thought this was about thanos, but thanos is now dead per levar. wait till 12.30 i guess

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    NOTICE TO EVERYONE - NO TASKING TOMORROW

Anyone tasking will be assumed to be Thanos, excuses of not having read this won't wash since it's just before the vote results & munch posts from BeakerJ

@Eva, you can ignore this now that Thanos is gone :cool:

I've seen Kathleen's post last night and I'm feeling bad now about voting her as I think things really are busy for her in RL which is why she is so quiet.

So Barney was village as he got munched, Kathleen & Liz TBD

LeVar I think that's one of the best posts I've ever seen during a game of Werewolf!

How did Molly still have powers? Is it connected to the infinity stones and if so, has she a surprise for us at 12:30?

• Advertisement

So, Hawkeye...

1. Shot Necro who was BG protected
    2. Gave Thanos a peek
    3. Cost themselves their vote tonight

That's quiet the resume :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Well that is fantastic news :)

Two days of it, at least its a satisfying conclusion.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    So, Hawkeye...

2. Gave Thanos a peek

I don’t like this post. It’s got a ner ner na ner ner vibe to it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

So, Hawkeye...

2. Gave Thanos a peek

You voted LeVar last night and telegraphed it? Just so I can close off my dwindling suspicion

Doris WW wrote: »
    How did Molly still have powers? Is it connected to the infinity stones and if so, has she a surprise for us at 12:30?

Molly survived the lynch through (according to our priest) a good guy moving a vote to Patrick.

As far as the morning kills, this was what we were told...
    Another player also had Mollyb60 in their sights.

The player attacked Mollyb60, ....... both fought hard, but the player was not strong enough to defeat Mollyb60 and died trying.

Necro has died.

If Molly is Thanos, it either means Molly was protected in some way by someone else, or Necro's role involved a trap that killed him if he targetted Thanos.

Doris WW wrote: »

Yeah, there's definitely something else going on with Molly - her protect is unexplained and this 1230 thing sounds like it's related to her even though that would make no sense

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Mollyb60 has been lynched...... they are dead

Vote results

Mollybo60 - EVERYONE (just kidding) - (15) Ari101, MrsFlushdraw, Yos, Clodagh WW, Eva WW, Trigger, Nigel WW, Nothing, Vernon WW, Guffy, Lucy WW, Barney92, Kitten k, Ectoplasm, KathleenGrant,

KathleenGrant - (3) Mollyb60 ,Orla WW, Doris WW

Jake WW - (1) - Orla WW

Yos - (1) - JP Liz V1,

Kitten K - (1) ASLB

Ari101 - (1) Cee_Jay

ASLB - (1) MYSTERY EXTRA VOTE!

THREAD CLOSED! Backrooms remain open.

So LeVar's mystery extra vote? Is this because he voted for kitten? Did anyone vote for Kitten on the first lynch?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    You voted LeVar last night and telegraphed it? Just so I can close off my dwindling suspicion

I did not.

The "mystery vote", once again, caught me off guard.

I was telegraphing something to LeVar though.

Molly survived the lynch through (according to our priest) a good guy moving a vote to Patrick.

As far as the morning kills, this was what we were told...

If Molly is Thanos, it either means Molly was protected in some way by someone else, or Necro's role involved a trap that killed him if he targetted Thanos.

Does this mean Thanos has a team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Am I right in saying we will find out who Hawkeye is later today after the lynch (as they cant vote). . I am not proposing they come out on thread, I am asking if we should discuss what they should do (and obviously let them decide what to do?).

I am thinking more from a Cap protection POV. If I am reading this right

It backfired. ............. the archer is now unable to vote on the next lynch.

By process of elimination , the wolves will be able to work out who Hawkeye is, by looking through the vote results at 9.30 tonight and seeing who hasn't voted. Rather then the village work out after 9, would it make more sense to have a discussion now about Hawkeye (so he doesnt have to figure it out on his own), about his options ?

Also,
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Vote results

Mollybo60 - EVERYONE (just kidding) - (15) Ari101, MrsFlushdraw, Yos, Clodagh WW, Eva WW, Trigger, Nigel WW, Nothing, Vernon WW, Guffy, Lucy WW, Barney92, Kitten k, Ectoplasm, KathleenGrant,

Jake WW - (1) - Orla WW

Yos - (1) - JP Liz V1,

Kitten K - (1) ASLB

Ari101 - (1) Cee_Jay

That highlighted "mystery Extra vote" was me using the following power I said I got when somebody I was connected to died yesterday:
    Jake WW wrote: »
    I am connected to one of them, I got some powers when one of them died.

This doesn't clear me as village, but it confirms at least adds weight to my disclosure . .

• Advertisement

What have I missed on this telegraphing??

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Vote results

Jake WW - (1) - Orla WW

Yos - (1) - JP Liz V1,

Kitten K - (1) ASLB

Ari101 - (1) Cee_Jay

Is Jake's vote missing?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Is Jake's vote missing?

I voted for Orla . . You are all reading the voting results wrong ! :pac:

I also placed the "Mystery vote" on ASLB

That highlighted "mystery Extra vote" was me using the following power I said I got when somebody I was connected to died yesterday:

This doesn't clear me as village, but it confirms at least adds weight to my disclosure . .

So it was just one vote but it shows up as a secret vote? Or should you have had two votes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Hopefully Thanos is gone, I'm willing to assume so until 12.30 and move on.

Fingers crossed at least one of Liz/KG is a wolf.

In smaller fry, does this mean our Archer is getting outed at lynch (assuming we don't lynch them)?
    If the are blocked, when the counts are revealed people will know who they are and the wolves can munch tomorrow morning?

Am I right in saying we will find out who Hawkeye is later today after the lynch (as they cant vote). . I am not proposing they come out on thread, I am asking if we should discuss what they should do (and obviously let them decide what to do?).

By process of elimination , the wolves will be able to work out who Hawkeye is, by looking through the vote results at 9.30 tonight and seeing who hasn't voted. Rather then the village work out after 9, would it make more sense to have a discussion now about Hawkeye (so he doesnt have to figure it out on his own), about his options ?

Also,

I agree re: Hawkeye, I don't think they reveal themselves, however, it might be obvious after the lynch votes. Although if they need protection and Cap can, it is something to be discussed.

Re: the mystery extra vote, why did you target LeVar with that though?

I voted for Orla . . You are all reading the voting results wrong ! :pac:

I also placed the "Mystery vote" on ASLB

Actually, I see my vote on Orla looks like she voted me . . Was that intentional BJ or just an error ?

Who did you go for, Clodagh, Liz or Kathleen?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Also,

That would be harsh on Hawkeye but possible. Another possibility is that they still have to vote on thread but their vote won’t actually count e.g Necro votes for Beaker and so does 5 others but Beakers total votes is o LG 5 instead of 6. It will narrow down who they are as 6 names would show but not totally out them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

AGAIN IVE MADE AN ERROR ON THE VOTES...BARE WITH ME

AMENDED VOTES
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Vote results

Orla WW - (1) - Jake WW

Yos - (1) - JP Liz V1,

Kitten K - (1) ASLB

Ari101 - (1) Cee_Jay

Advertisement