Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Jake WW wrote: »
    I voted for Orla . . You are all reading the voting results wrong ! :pac:

I also placed the "Mystery vote" on ASLB

Why a vote on LeVar??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I did not.

The "mystery vote", once again, caught me off guard.

I was telegraphing something to LeVar though.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    I voted for Orla . . You are all reading the voting results wrong ! :pac:

I also placed the "Mystery vote" on ASLB

Both of these things make sense, but it wouldn't be wise for any of us to elaborate on it just yet...

I'm not willing to say it 100% clears either of them, because I'm still wary Wolves could be trying to curry favour... but strong village lean on both Nigel and Jake as things stand.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

@ LeVar

1ujH.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Any wolf kills in last night's carnage?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    I agree re: Hawkeye, I don't think they reveal themselves, however, it might be obvious after the lynch votes. Although if they need protection and Cap can, it is something to be discussed.

Re: the mystery extra vote, why did you target LeVar with that though?

I specifically chose ASLB because it would stand out and people would want to chat about it (and I knew he wasnt under any pressure).

I used it just to confirm what I said, that I get powers when certain people die. I know it doesnt clear me, but maybe other goodies can relate to a similar power ?!

Also, I was looking to see if it spooked ASLB in case hes a baddy pretending to be a good seer. He didnt seemed to bothered , although he did say :
    giphy.gif

So I was hoping that if ASLB was bad, he might be anxious that I would get a power from somebody dieing and it wouldnt match who he announces on thread. I was thinking if I was killed this morning maybe there would be breadcrumbs for the village that may expose his lies. So I voted for him . . . Not convoluted plan at all . .

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    Any wolf kills in last night's carnage?

Still waiting on the intelligence... Stan Lee is old (and dead... RIP), sometimes it takes him awhile to get his bearings, not to mention he has a flair for the dramatic...

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yes, ASLB was accidentally left off Patrick voters... my bad.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

Ok, does Thanos have a little minion who isnt in the OP? It says the lone evil side kick but I dunno, something feels a little off. Delighted Molly is gone but 12.30 thing is worrying me.

Jake had his vote stolen on N1 and got an additional vote N2

Not sure on Kitten, she voted on a wolf and never moved off but was very much interested in where the numbers where at and the stolen vote might have caught her out.

ASLB on the Patrick wagon is as good as lock clear with no counter claim

Doris started the wagon - has been tasking but I think the way she pushed it might keep her clear in my mind

So for me ASLB and Doris are in the good pile.

Kitten stays in the lean bad pile despite being on a wolf

Jake - Stolen vote so no indication of allegiance

Guffy, Nigel were in the mix earlier in the voting so time to replay who did what and when from N1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Who did you go for, Clodagh, Liz or Kathleen?

Neither, I got a protect from munch, could only be used on myself so not much use. What did you get?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oh and another thing.

I actually thought my name would be show voting for ASLB , but since it was some extra power it was down as "mystery vote". So it seems that maybe won powers (or powers from deaths in my case) may appear a bit different when announced. Maybe they will be more abiguous like laser gun ?

Also, who killed people this morning ? somebody was blown up, somebody killed from a dodgy gun . . I will try to be around today, but its my wifes birthday, so I guess I have to try and at least pretend to be a good husband . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Molly not being a wolf brings Lucy, Ecto, Eva WW, nothing and KG back into focus. Night one she was the first big vote wagon so a wolf should be hiding in there.

The comments on roles last night and Eva not being a tasking Thanos helps me feel better about this.
    Need to know if KG was wolf.

• Advertisement

ari101 wrote: »
    Molly not being a wolf brings Lucy, Ecto, Eva WW, nothing and KG back into focus. Night one she was the first big vote wagon so a wolf should be hiding in there.

The comments on roles last night and Eva not being a tasking Thanos helps me feel better about this.

I'd lean this way currently too.

Kitten, iirc, actually was the earliest vote on patrick. If she's a wolf, she started a wagon onto a wolf which led to him being strung up. That would be funny but unlikely, I guess.

I'd agree there was likely a wolf or two in the Molly voters then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Neither, I got a protect from munch, could only be used on myself so not much use. What did you get?

Apart from a couple of posts in the morning. I wasn’t around till after 6 and then it took me hours to read back on the day.

ari101 wrote: »

Excluding myself I would have no clear reads on Ecto and Nothing. KG is dead

Eva actually makes me feel worse to be honest, she basically declined to not task yesterday evening when it was put forward which isnt a village move IMO.

Kitten, iirc, actually was the earliest vote on patrick. If she's a wolf, she started a wagon onto a wolf which led to him being strung up. That would be funny but unlikely, I guess.

Kitten was the first vote on Patrick (@2036) but I wouldn't read much into that - they couldn't have known that the wagon would form so quickly and that the double vote would be in play

Necro 195
    JP Liz V1 114
    Doris WW 109
    cee_jay 105
    Nigel WW 99
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 96
    Clodagh WW 86
    Jake WW 85
    Trigger 78
    Eva WW 78
    Orla WW 76
    nothing 71
    Mollyb60 67
    Ectoplasm 66
    ari101 62
    y0ssar1an22 59
    Vernon WW 59
    MrsFlushdraw 58
    Abigail WW 55
    Lucy WW 53
    Guffy 42
    beakerjoe 39
    Barney92 31
    Patrick WW 29
    KathleenGrant 23
    kitten_k 19
    Green&Red 18
    ShaneU 1
    Drumpot 1

Necro still top poster by a far distance :eek:

I’m hoping Kathleen was a baddie who changed her vote late onto Molly who she wouldn’t have known was Thanos. Trying to save Patrick.

I need to think about my Guffy theory some more.

I think this is the list of the 18 remaining players:

Ari101
    Cee_Jay
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ectoplasm
    Eva WW
    Guffy
    Jake WW
    Kitten k
    LeVar
    Lucy WW
    MrsFlushdraw
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

And (pending LeVar's news) we have 4 wolves remaining in that lot

giphy.gif

Kathleen, Liz, and Barney were all Village...

Swing and a miss...

giphy.gif

4 Wolves remain....

Feck it.

Bollocks

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Excluding myself I would have no clear reads on Ecto and Nothing. KG is dead

Eva actually makes me feel worse to be honest, she basically declined to not task yesterday evening when it was put forward which isnt a village move IMO.

I suppose I was convinced she was a possible Thanos.
    But Doris' refusal to be called out on the role makes me feel like it remains unchallenged, so if Eva is a wolf they picked a lucky back up role to claim. With 27 players I would have expected Starlord to be here and LeVar hasn't countered it either from among the dead.
    Some people just don't like to be told how to play their game and I can see this as a possibility.

I had a look at nothing yesterday and there is lots of fluff, some involvement and questions, but I can't work out if it is new player feeling it out and enjoying the ride, or wolf hiding under that disguise.

You and Ecto I need to look closer at to make a decision if I have 'feelings' :p

We have a wolf with an unknown power - Clodagh, Doris and Eva all open tasking on thread. Given Thanos had to task to win, its fair to say I would expect a wolf may have do similar as we potentially have two villagers tasking if we go on the thoughts of ones a wolf.

Can the three of you say what a specific task might have been? I have a wild theory but I hate rabbit holes.

Nuts... our village be dropping like flies, at least we got Thanos so our numbers aren't going to be halved tonight. :(

Lucy WW wrote: »
    We have a wolf with an unknown power - Clodagh, Doris and Eva all open tasking on thread. Given Thanos had to task to win, its fair to say I would expect a wolf may have do similar as we potentially have two villagers tasking if we go on the thoughts of ones a wolf.

Can the three of you say what a specific task might have been? I have a wild theory but I hate rabbit holes.

I can't give you specifics (beaker has explicitly said this) but it's clear that some of my posts stand out. I've explained what I've received also

Night One votes then, per Patrick's reveals (provided he's being honest)

Greens are LeVar and his goods and bads.

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

Dorris, Jake and Kitten voting for a wolf on a night one wagon puts them lower on my priority list today.

Molly clearing as Thanos puts Lucy, Nothing, Eva and Ecto back up. I'd be shocked if there's not one wolf in those four, trying to protect Patrick. In fact, I'd guess two.

Still a batch of people with spread out votes then too. I'd guess two wolves in that batch of 10 people too.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I can't give you specifics (beaker has explicitly said this) but it's clear that some of my posts stand out. I've explained what I've received also

There has been a bit of a "ah no we are all tasking so we are good mentality" from Eva. How does that sit with you, anything that indicates they are good other than similarities in prizes?

I mean the kill rate seems low given numbers involved even accounting for the potential snap? I think a wolf is looking for guns too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Just catching up, had to go into the office this morning (Shudders)...

Molly being Thanos is great news, i'm just hoping none of the 3 lost have decent roles that we need because no snap means that we are in a great position now and hopefully be able to root out the wolves. It is essential that we do not all lump onto one wagon tonight and ALL provide FFA's this evening.

There may be a wolf or 2 in the lower voters. I'm not great with Wagonomics but hopefully we can start to see some names pop out from them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

A warning alarm has sounded........ it will take 2 hours to assess the issue. Come back here at 12.30pm to see the report on this issue.

Anyone any idea's what this could be?

We've had 3 players shot by unknown people:

Necro: was already dead
    Liz: "blown up"
    KathleenGrant: shot with a dodgy laser gun so presumably wasn't the target

Myself & Doris won laser guns and used them yesterday morning so presumably someone won one for use this morning? Anyone owning up? Eva?

• Advertisement

Night One votes then, per Patrick's reveals (provided he's being honest)

Greens are LeVar and his goods and bads.

Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

Dorris, Jake and Kitten voting for a wolf on a night one wagon puts them lower on my priority list today.

Molly clearing as Thanos puts Lucy, Nothing, Eva and Ecto back up. I'd be shocked if there's not one wolf in those four, trying to protect Patrick. In fact, I'd guess two.

Still a batch of people with spread out votes then too. I'd guess two wolves in that batch of 10 people too.

Kitten should be high up on everyone's priority list today.

She threw a vote on Patrick before there was any talk of a wagon or anyone else was moving votes. It could have looked like a safe place for a wolf to hide a vote as Patrick didn't seem in danger. The wolves think there's enough votes on Molly to go, so kitten then doesn't need to change last minute.

Advertisement