Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Molly clearing as Thanos puts Lucy, Nothing, Eva and Ecto back up. I'd be shocked if there's not one wolf in those four, trying to protect Patrick. In fact, I'd guess two.

This is a lazy bit, you could easily verify if anyone moved onto Molly when Patrick was in danger (from anywhere) I for example was on Molly for about 7 hours.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    This is a lazy bit, you could easily verify if anyone moved onto Molly when Patrick was in danger (from anywhere) I for example was on Molly for about 7 hours.

Of those four, I'd honestly feel the best about you, if for no other reason than I've got a read on you. I've got nothing on Nothing and Ecto.

Actually scratch this a bit

Nothing went from Clodagh at 20.29 to Molly at 20.42

Eva vote Molly at 20.37

Ecto was on from 19.40

Those Eva and Nothing votes are of most interest now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

There has been a bit of a "ah no we are all tasking so we are good mentality" from Eva. How does that sit with you, anything that indicates they are good other than similarities in prizes?

Nothing concrete to indicate that they are good - I had both as solid village yesterday evening but Eva's unwillingness to not task today to help catch Thanos looks odd. Now obviously she's not Thanos but maybe the wolves wanted the snap to cut down on numbers?

For now, I'd have her as Unknown but if I was pushed, more village than wolf

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Nothing concrete to indicate that they are good - I had both as solid village yesterday evening but Eva's unwillingness to not task today to help catch Thanos looks odd. Now obviously she's not Thanos but maybe the wolves wanted the snap to cut down on numbers?

For now, I'd have her as Unknown but if I was pushed, more village than wolf

It seems a little imbalanced if we have 3 villagers tasking for prizes (mainly lethal ones) and no wolves.

The Starlord thing, no counter claims on Evas role claim. But I feel Doris has something to say on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Based on some of what I've seen from some of the roles of the deceased village, it definitely adds weight to Flushy's claim of being War Machine, so I have no reason to doubt that claim as things stand, so I'd be adding her alongside Nigel and Jake as people who are likely village.

Between Doris, Clodagh, and Eva it is likely at least two of them are village, potentially all 3, but if the unknown wolf is Ronin or Ego they could easily have the same tasks as Guardians of the Galaxy counterparts in the village, or they could all 3 be village of course, but unsure what to make of that whole situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Jake WW wrote: »
    Oh and another thing.

I actually thought my name would be show voting for ASLB , but since it was some extra power it was down as "mystery vote". So it seems that maybe won powers (or powers from deaths in my case) may appear a bit different when announced. Maybe they will be more abiguous like laser gun ?

Also, who killed people this morning ? somebody was blown up, somebody killed from a dodgy gun . . I will try to be around today, but its my wifes birthday, so I guess I have to try and at least pretend to be a good husband . .

id say the gun with wonky cross hairs was pointed to someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I thought Lucy/Ecto et al weren't wolves, because I thought Molly was one. Now that she's flipped SK, I'm back to feeling wolves would have been happy to safely vote molly early. KG was the last Molly voter and she is village, at 20.42 the wagon on Patrick hadn't formed really (Abi had just voted at this time and was second on.)

Day1 Molly votes:
    Necro 1329[s/]
    Lucy 1648
    Ecto 1940
    Eva 2037
    nothing 2042
    Kathleen 2046

The possibly Guffy wagon was in swing at this time also, but Guffy could easily have lumped on Molly to save themselves and didn't, it was 4-4 at about 15/20 mins to go before the Pat train emerged. This makes me feel better about Guffy being village.

These time are taken from the list someone posted yeasterday (I copied it into excel, thanks for the work, not taking credit, just I can't remember who)

Based on some of what I've seen from some of the roles of the deceased village, it definitely adds weight to Flushy's claim of being War Machine, so I have no reason to doubt that claim as things stand

The one counter point I'd make there is Molly claimed Valkyrie. Now, her story had other holes too but she tied herself a bit to Thor with some confidence.

Just looking at the Molly/Patrick voters from the first lynch:

Necro: Mollyb (1) @1329
    Lucy WW: Mollyb (2) 1648
    Ecto: Mollyb (3) @1940
    Kitten_k: Patrick WW (1) @2036
    Eva WW: Mollyb (4) @2037
    Abigail WW: Liz (2) @2000, Jake WW (1) @2037, Patrick WW (2) @2038
    nothing: Clodagh WW (3) @2003, Mollyb (5) @2042
    Doris WW: Necro (2) @1118, Liz (1) @1805, G&R (1) @2009, Patrick WW (3) @2043
    LeVar: Guffy (3) @1954, Patrick WW (4) @2044
    Kathleen: Guffy (4) @2019, Mollyb (6) @2046
    G&R: Doris WW (3) @1935, Nigel WW (3) @2019; Patrick WW (5) @2053

That's a very good look for Doris & particularly LeVar. If Kathleen were still alive, her vote would look terrible so I guess we need to be cautious here. Other than that, "Nothing"'s vote is the one that stands out imo

• Advertisement

Who swung onto the Guffy train, and then where did they land up when they swung off?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

as said yesterday, tonights vote for me is going to be guffy due to her voting herself night 1. if you are village you would just give your role

Who swung onto the Guffy train, and then where did they land up when they swung off?

Actually Clodagh, does that mean only LeVar is left from the Guffy voters?

The one counter point I'd make there is Molly claimed Valkyrie. Now, her story had other holes too but she tied herself a bit to Thor with some confidence.

I didn't buy Molly's story at all, it seemed counterintuitive to some intel I had, which is why I questioned her on it last night.

Mrs Flushdraw's claim makes more sense and is more in line with other roles I've seen amongst the dead.

Actually Clodagh, does that mean only LeVar is left from the Guffy voters?

The only players who finished with a vote on Guffy were myself & Guffy.

Guffy's self-vote doesn't remove them from my wolf list either

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Let’s analyse the first nights votes knowing now that Molly was Thanos and none of us would have known that.

I’ll start with Lucy....

Before her vote the scores were - Doris 2, Necro 1, Molly 1.
    She voted Molly making it - Doris 2, Molly 2, Necro 1.

nothing.....

Before voting the scores were - Doris 3, Molly 3, MrsFD 2, Guffy 2, Liz 2, Necro 1, Nigel 1, Clodagh 1.
    Nothing votes Clodagh- Doris 3, Molly 3, MrsFD 2, Guffy 2, Liz 2, Clodagh 2, Necro 1, Nigel 1.
    Before their next vote scores were - Guffy 5, Molly 4, Nigel 3, MrsFD 2, Clodagh 2, Green 2, Patrick 2, Doris 1, Necro 1, Orla 1.
    Nothing votes Molly - Guffy 5, Molly 5, Nigel 3, MrsFD 2, Green 2, Patrick 2, Doris 1, Necro 1, Orla 1, Clodagh 1.

Ectoplasm......

Before voting scores were - MrsFD 3, Doris 3, Molly 2, Necro 1, Nigel 1, Clodagh 1, Liz 1.
    Ecto votes Molly - MrsFD 3, Doris 3, Molly 3, Necro 1, Nigel 1, Clodagh 1, Liz 1.

Kitten.....

Before voting scores were - Guffy 4, Molly 3, Nigel 3, MrsFD 2, Clodagh 2, Green 2, Doris 1, Necro 1, Liz 1.
    Kitten votes Patrick Guffy 4, Molly 3, Nigel 3, MrsFD 2, Clodagh 2, Green 2, Doris 1, Necro 1, Liz 1, Patrick 1.

Kitten at the time had a safe place to hide on Patrick. And as the counting is visible, had no reason to jump off either as we all thought it was Moly 6, Patrick 5. We didn’t know about the stolen vote.

Which brings me to our next suspect - yosser! He voted in the last minutes completely randomly on Abi who was in no danger. Is this because his team didn’t need him to vote on the Molly wagon as we all thought she would be lynched?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I didn't buy Molly's story at all, it seemed counterintuitive to some intel I had, which is why I questioned her on it last night.

Mrs Flushdraw's claim makes more sense and is more in line with other roles I've seen amongst the dead.

Its quiet possible that Molly received some names and googled them to see which one that she could make a link out of..

kitten_k wrote: »
    At the moment I am between Clodagh for her strange posts and Patrick for his genie act.
    Thread closes at 9.30 so not long left to post
    That’s because I am catching up on thread to see what happened while I want hear instead of just jumping in and not knowing what’s happening.
    I’m not seeing it with Vernon - someone want to fill me in?
    Has everyone placed a vote yet?
    You still have Cee-Jay in twice Necro
    Kitten came on at 8.30ish, parroted a couple of posters and picked Clodagh and Patrick as her dodgy ones. She voted Patrick but started to get a bit antsy in these two posts. I think she was fearing a lynch on Patrick following a throw away vote and was keeping up with it. She posted at 8.58 and then disappeared again, probably happy enough with Molly winning the vote but didnt realise the extra vote was there.

For any type of villager to have this level of interest when they or a team mate isnt on the line screams wolf tbh

There has to be a wolf in the Molly voters.

nothing, do you have any questions today?

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    Its quiet possible that Molly received some names and googled them to see which one that she could make a link out of..

I'd say it's exactly what happened, and as soon as she said her power was a one time protection on Thor, was obvious to me as utter BS. Let's just say I already knew Thor is someone who didn't have a power decent enough to merit protecting, and certainly didn't require an apprentice.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hey folks, tied up all morning.

Great that we got Thanos, I was beginning to doubt my vote towards the end. Thankfully my husband reminded me that vodka was a better painkiller than the nurofen I was taking and I sat in the sun for a few hours drinking and was asleep just after 9pm my time!

Just able to get on now and read to see how things went. Bit unlucky with losing two village, but that was better than the snap I guess and losing more!

Will be in and off this afternoon and I promise to lay off the drink tonight. Did sleep great though, first time since the OP! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    We've had 3 players shot by unknown people:

Necro: was already dead
    Liz: "blown up"
    KathleenGrant: shot with a dodgy laser gun so presumably wasn't the target

Myself & Doris won laser guns and used them yesterday morning so presumably someone won one for use this morning? Anyone owning up? Eva?

I shot the laser at Kitten_K and it hit Kathleen :(

Liz looks like an Ultron kill?

Did I scare everyone off? :D

Eva WW wrote: »

Im still here Eva

Just not sure whether I believe you :o:o

Kitten was the shot to take alright

Nope :D I was off reading peoples older posts, I swear the more post histories I read the bigger pile of gobbledygook I see :pac:

Sorry your shot hit a villager, but she would have been massive on the radar anyway being last Molly vote and likely to expect to save Pat, so we would have been lynching her I think anyway.

At this point, I want to see what happens at 12:30 before thinking any further.

Im still here Eva

Just not sure whether I believe you :o:o

Kitten was the shot to take alright

:D

• Advertisement

:D

If you were Loki up to mischief, most definitely! :p

Advertisement