Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

ari101 wrote: »
    If you were Loki up to mischief, most definitely! :p

tumblr_noo45spScX1r05bkco9_250.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Relevant nothing posts
    nothing wrote: »
    So far I'm suspicious of abi and molly.

Abi got a bit aggressive yesterday with the, um... Lack of fluff? Still getting used to these new terms

Molly got super defensive, lots of swearing! Calm down, dear.

Is it possible jake/drumpot actually is thanos and a task was to deliberately out themselves?
    After reading the glossary, I've taken molly off my list for now.

So abi, for that weirdness yesterday, clodagh for today's weirdness though its a coin flip, and... Jake/drumpot who probably just made a login mistake but I'm suspicious nonetheless
    I'm definitely thinking Doris or Clodagh at this stage, some very odd behaviour today from both.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    I think I can speak for Clodagh too but we’ve both put ourselves on the radar big time today. Don’t you think there might be a good reason why we’d do that?

Why don’t you give us a chance tonight and see what happens? If still suspect tomorrow then lynch away.
    I can see the logic there... Pesky logic... Hmmm
    Sorry Clodagh, sticking with you, I'm so paranoid after you typed thanos in numbers!
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @nothing, consider what I was posting and whether I might have decided upon the content or someone else

Any explanation for your vote MrsF?

A bizarre start granted but it's surely clear enough what was going on, right?
    I'm so confused!

I only went off Molly after she pointed out she's always sweary and seeing the molly reference in the glossary.

*headdesk* this is way more complicated than I thought
    Don’t vote Clodagh or me.
    I’ve voted Patrick. One more vote on him and he’d have to move his vote to self pres. s he watching the game from the shadows?
    Ok, ok, can always do tomorrow as was suggested if suspicions remain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Eva WW wrote: »

I'll believe it when I hear it from a (somewhat) trusted source.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

12.30....... waiting patiently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Can we all stop posting till we hear what BJ wants to say lol. This F5'ing is killing me!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Eva WW wrote: »

So who is Doris ?

Still not happy with this, I know you told me to figure it out but I’d rather you spelled it out for me. I’m happy to vote for you unless it’s explained how two people claiming starlord makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Question. We have claims of 3 Guardians. Who people were trusting and are doing obvious tasking to get guns. Why do wolves kill Barney who there was some suspicion against??

Can we all stop posting till we hear what BJ wants to say lol. This F5'ing is killing me!

No

Also Ari is possibly Loki

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCMENT!

tenor.gif

A backroom has been compromised in the last 48 hours.

Someone has been sharing a backroom with someone posing as a good character.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCMENT!

tenor.gif

Oh snap.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCMENT!

tenor.gif

:pac::pac::pac:

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

when did levar come out?

when BJ says sharing, does that mean the real goody is still alive? i hope so, or else levar could be getting all the priest info from the back room

WTF?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Anyone have anything to tell us? Doris/Eva to start with?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Oh snap.

Nope. Thanos is dead :D

Anyway... beaker is this because you want to prove a point after the last game?

gotta be one of doris or clodagh? is it them that have been alluding to sharing a back room?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Lucy WW wrote: »
    No

I want to send a handful of pacmans and Loki gif back to this - but that would probably be considered a Loki move.

Not Loki, village here, but Loki was supposed to be up to mischief right?

"He may also be using his powers of disguise to pull the wool over the eyes of some players. How? You have to figure that part out."

Have we seen anything that fits this?
    All the weird posting has been passed off as tasking for powers/weapons.

cee_jay wrote: »

was that me, you and BJ? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

when did levar come out?

when BJ says sharing, does that mean the real goody is still alive? i hope so, or else levar could be getting all the priest info from the back room

I'm not sharing a backroom with anyone, and if you were paying attention to the thread, you'll know when I came out as the Priest... Do you even remember what character that is? :rolleyes:

cee_jay wrote: »

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

I'm not sharing a backroom with anyone, and if you were paying attention to the thread, you'll know when I came out as the Priest... Do you even remember what character that is? :rolleyes:

no :pac:

Lucy WW wrote: »
    No

Tell us more Lucy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Anyone have anything to tell us? Doris/Eva to start with?

Nope. I’m on my lonesome but I’m debating whether to tell you what my role was.

was that me, you and BJ? :o

It wasn't me, I was a wolf in the last game and laughed a lot at that lovers coming out reveal. It also drove me mad with paranoia in who was or wasn't protected. But this is beaker showing us why he was paranoid for sure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

no :pac:

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So, presumably this is Loki's power in play anyway. That he's been sharing a backroom with someone for 48 hours.

(Is the timing worth noting to anyone? Is there anyone who had someone join their backroom after the game had started?)

No need to reveal just yet I'd say. Are you saying 100% that you don't have a shared backroom?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Don't do it Doris no need.

So, presumably this is Loki's power in play anyway. That he's been sharing a backroom with someone for 48 hours.

(Is the timing worth noting to anyone? Is there anyone who had someone join their backroom after the game had started?)

Not me anyway, I am riding solo

Yoss, he's a ringer for Loki! Between him and Ari for me

Kitten still stinks of wolf

• Advertisement

It could ne that they were just granted access and able to read up what they were saying? not interact? So unless it was mine, where they get nothing they don't really know or LeVar. They could know anything

Advertisement