Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    No need to reveal just yet I'd say. Are you saying 100% that you don't have a shared backroom?

No one but me an some old geezer called Stan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm not sharing a backroom with anyone, and if you were paying attention to the thread, you'll know when I came out as the Priest... Do you even remember what character that is? :rolleyes:

From the players who died yesterday, are there any roles who could conceivably be used as a deflection for Loki? Going by the last game... Lovers for example.
    Wanda/Vision
    Iron man/ Pepper
    Black Widow/Hulk
    Peter Quill/Gamora
    Who else?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    Question. We have claims of 3 Guardians. Who people were trusting and are doing obvious tasking to get guns. Why do wolves kill Barney who there was some suspicion against??

No we have claims of two Guardians. Doris isn't Starlord.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    No one but me an some old geezer called Stan.

.....Please tell me Loki hasn't access to the Stan account :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Nigel WW wrote: »
    So, presumably this is Loki's power in play anyway. That he's been sharing a backroom with someone for 48 hours.

(Is the timing worth noting to anyone? Is there anyone who had someone join their backroom after the game had started?)

Probably unnecessary but that should be a 'ponder for yourself' question, as I assume as people aren't allowed discuss the existence of backrooms, even allude to them, so peoples need to be careful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Not me anyway, I am riding solo

Yoss, he's a ringer for Loki! Between him and Ari for me

Kitten still stinks of wolf

i cant be loki

Eva WW wrote: »
    No we have claims of two Guardians. Doris isn't Starlord.

OK point stands though. Why Barney when you have 3 tasking for guns?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Not me anyway, I am riding solo

Yoss, he's a ringer for Loki! Between him and Ari for me

Kitten still stinks of wolf

Maybe not Loki, but Vernon has also been pinging my wolf-dar along with those 3, his posts have been all over the place, and he never really seems to know what's going on.

ari101 wrote: »
    Probably unnecessary but that should be a 'ponder for yourself' question, as I assume as people aren't allowed discuss the existence of backrooms, even allude to them, so peoples need to be careful.

Everyone has a backroom though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

It could ne that they were just granted access and able to read up what they were saying? not interact? So unless it was mine, where they get nothing they don't really know or LeVar. They could know anything

Don't think so, this is the wording:
    A backroom has been compromised in the last 48 hours.
    Someone has been sharing a backroom with someone posing as a good character.

So if they were posing as a good character, there must have been interaction

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    .....Please tell me Loki hasn't access to the Stan account :pac:

The thought just crossed my mind too!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Usually you would be right except its explicit in the OP that we all have one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

OK point stands though. Why Barney when you have 3 tasking for guns?

Probably because the guns are bloody useless it seems :pac:

I’m actually gonna do one at last!

#FFA3

KittenK
    Yoss
    Nothing

Nope. I’m on my lonesome but I’m debating whether to tell you what my role was.

I presume the past tense here is intentional?

From the players who died yesterday, are there any roles who could conceivably be used as a deflection for Loki? Going by the last game... Lovers for example.
    Wanda/Vision
    Iron man/ Pepper
    Black Widow/Hulk
    Peter Quill/Gamora
    Who else?

Conceivably, yes, but could just as conceivably be a character that was never in the game in the first place.

Tell us more Lucy

Lucy?

You've observed enough games to know that people can discuss and allude to the existence of backrooms...

Are you attempting to stop someone from revealing that they've been in a backroom with you because you are Loki? Perhaps you've been sidling up to and grooming a relative newcomer to the game...

i cant be loki

Not true.

Lucy threw the same shade at me.
    I am not Loki, I know that, but it wouldn't mean I couldn't be if I was lying, so when you say 'can't' I find it odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Don't think so, this is the wording:

So if they were posing as a good character, there must have been interaction

Ah yeah. Well I am sure there must be a way someone can get the info to us? I didn't have anyone join me anyway.

• Advertisement

Not true.

Lucy threw the same shade at me.
    I am not Loki, I know that, but it wouldn't mean I couldn't be if I was lying, so when you say 'can't' I find it odd.

He's red skull, maybe I mixed the two of you up though

I’m outta here for a while.

It’s a great day to hold a power hose in my hands ;)

Usually you would be right except its explicit in the OP that we all have one

Let's say we do hypothetically... but Rule 4 is also there:

"4) No posting of any PM's from the game mod or referring or alluding to the content of them or any backroom you may or may not have, without prior permission. Note that there are new players playing, they may have been provided with backrooms to ask questions of the game mods irrespective of game role."

(I fell foul of backroom whoopsie in the past so that's why I am being so vigilant on it now.)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I’m outta here for a while.

It’s a great day to hold a power hose in my hands ;)

Bow chikka bow wow.

i cant be loki

Why can't you be Loki?

Lucy?

Hi Clodagh, nothing to tell currently.

Beaker, open up the voting thread so I can put one on yoss. Please.

Hi Clodagh, nothing to tell currently.

Okay I guess - will you be sharing later on? Because if you know that someone is Loki, then we'd really need to know some details about it

You've observed enough games to know that people can discuss and allude to the existence of backrooms...

Are you attempting to stop someone from revealing that they've been in a backroom with you because you are Loki? Perhaps you've been sidling up to and grooming a relative newcomer to the game...

I'm pussy footing because of Rule 4, we all know we were told we all would have backrooms.

Kathleen's gone, nothing is awol, who else is new that I'm supposedly grooming?
    I'll agree that I have a good idea of what is going on in one sense, I wasn't as prepared for the analysis and looking for breadcrumbs for example as I should have been maybe, but yeah I'm not trying to play dumbo here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Beaker, open up the voting thread so I can put one on yoss. Please.

MY BAD!

VOTING THREAD OPEN

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058188503&page=6

Advertisement