Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I’m outta here for a while.

It’s a great day to hold a power hose in my hands ;)

this is the wolfiest post Ive ever seen and I have been to wolf studies in Wolverhampton University by Professor Wilf Von Wolf

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ari101 wrote: »
    I'm pussy footing because of Rule 4, we all know we were told we all would have backrooms.

Kathleen's gone, nothing is awol, who else is new that I'm supposedly grooming?
    I'll agree that I have a good idea of what is going on in one sense, I wasn't as prepared for the analysis and looking for breadcrumbs for example as I should have been maybe, but yeah I'm not trying to play dumbo here.

Your post was worded in a way that no one should say anything about a backroom because we can't be sure people have backrooms, when it was clearly stated from the outset that we all do since everyone has a role, so I'm not buying the overly cautious routine.

Interesting you mention Kathleen, who's not a new player, but died this morning. Had you infiltrated a room with Kathleen for 48 hours, she's no longer around to tell us otherwise, you may have even told Kathleen to place the final vote on Molly the first night, to save Patrick, knowing that if Molly turned village, Kathleen could look dodge for going with Molly over Patrick.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Hi Clodagh, nothing to tell currently.

after Doris's post , man this post just trumped that. Firstly its a false narrative they are painting, secondly it doesn't tie in with their votes last 2 days, and 3, its a clear throw away vote, in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Feeling better about LeVar as priest today. I'm concerned about the Doris/Clodagh/Eva thing. They seem to be doing tasks for weapons but we're expected to believe that all 3 are good? Originally I thought that there were lovers involved but that doesn't seem to be the case based on what's been said.

Eva would concern me most but I'd also like to know why Doris was ignoring questions last night?

A post of Nigel's also stood out to me last night - I felt like it was creating a narrative that covered him no matter what way Molly flipped so going to have a closer look there over lunch.

• Advertisement

I am Batman. My powers are that I can take the lynch votes into my own hands each night if I wish and kill a player of my choice

2993af2dd98ba944e0225d7523f7a69b.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Eva would concern me most but I'd also like to know why Doris was ignoring questions last night?
    Protecting herself, I can answer that one for you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hey all,
    I'm having one of those days where even getting to the bathroom is a luxury. But I'm bit shocked actually that no wolves have been hit with all the recent deaths. However getting Thanos removed is a substantial victory and we dont have to play the Thanos task game.

On the wolves I've seen the Loki is Abi accusation and I'll read back and see if anything is there. But she has only been on my Radar because she went after me, so just petty reasons.

I'm going to take my reading from LeVar as he is basically the confirmed good guy. We should probably go with his gut for ffas, unless someone thinks that's a bad idea.

Also...... Unless I missed it. How did the wolves get so many kills unless some of us are actually taking pot shots and killing ourselves off. Bit too early but if numbers get tight we may need to fess up to who's killed who and work out a plan from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I am Batman. My powers are that I can take the lynch votes into my own hands each night if I wish and kill a player of my choice

:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Clodagh tasking again i see :pac:

7CV1.gif

Im Batman.....I know Im Batman, its bonkers but its the truth. I will say the truth has set me free

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    A post of Nigel's also stood out to me last night - I felt like it was creating a narrative that covered him no matter what way Molly flipped so going to have a closer look there over lunch.

BackNimbleCrab-max-1mb.gif

My backroom has been comprised

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Your post was worded in a way that no one should say anything about a backroom because we can't be sure people have backrooms, when it was clearly stated from the outset that we all do since everyone has a role, so I'm not buying the overly cautious routine.

Interesting you mention Kathleen, who's not a new player, but died this morning. Had you infiltrated a room with Kathleen for 48 hours, she's no longer around to tell us otherwise, you may have even told Kathleen to place the final vote on Molly the first night, to save Patrick, knowing that if Molly turned village, Kathleen could look dodge for going with Molly over Patrick.

Re Kathleen:
    I obviously misinterpreted this post as new:
    Nearly edited a spelling mistake in my first post but thankfully remembered in time...

I have not 'infiltrated' any backroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Eva WW wrote: »

What can you tell us? if anything

Is there anything in it that hurts you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Protecting herself, I can answer that one for you

See that bothers me in light of the announcement. How can you be answering questions for someone else?

• Advertisement

7CV1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

cee_jay wrote: »
    Why can't you be Loki?

because A =/= B.

if I am A there is no way I can be B.

now i realise you prob dont believe me and thats fine

Only joking...... its fine. False alarm.

Seriously?

Is there anything in it that hurts you?

Forget that - probably asking you to break rule 4 .... aaaah my head hurts

But actually
    @Eva that kinda makes you look very village and there is no counter claim possible is there...?

Unless someone else is sure their backroom is compromised and well...

#tinfoilhat

Orla WW wrote: »
    Seriously?

f2abd11b8c703cf1c758aa8ec6272737.gif

How do you compromise a backroom, someone gets to see the messages or how does it work?

You are joking or it's a false alarm

Joking is a Loki move

False alarm well...

You are joking or it's a false alarm

Joking is a Loki move

False alarm well...

They'd both be Loki moves really.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    How do you compromise a backroom, someone gets to see the messages or how does it work?

Given there was a suggestion of linked fates in the OP I took it to mean that someone thought they were lovers maybe, and shared a room, and now they don't know if the character they've been sharing with is a fake or Loki in disguise.

Advertisement