Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Orla WW wrote: »
    They'd both be Loki moves really.

They would, wouldn't they, or just super clever, a false alarm might sell you as a panicked villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

ari101 wrote: »
    Given there was a suggestion of linked fates in the OP I took it to mean that someone thought they were lovers maybe, and shared a room, and now they don't know if the character they've been sharing with is a fake or Loki in disguise.

Right, that will just increase the paranoia

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Orla WW wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I'm having one of those days where even getting to the bathroom is a luxury. But I'm bit shocked actually that no wolves have been hit with all the recent deaths. However getting Thanos removed is a substantial victory and we dont have to play the Thanos task game.

On the wolves I've seen the Loki is Abi accusation and I'll read back and see if anything is there. But she has only been on my Radar because she went after me, so just petty reasons.

I'm going to take my reading from LeVar as he is basically the confirmed good guy. We should probably go with his gut for ffas, unless someone thinks that's a bad idea.

Also...... Unless I missed it. How did the wolves get so many kills unless some of us are actually taking pot shots and killing ourselves off. Bit too early but if numbers get tight we may need to fess up to who's killed who and work out a plan from there.

I think it's a bad idea. There are better wolf hunters than me here, if I see something in anyone's posts of FFA's that doesn't gel with what I know, I'll be sure to point it out, and guide where necessary.

I can with a certain (although not 100%, somewhere in the 90s maybe) level of confidence say Nigel is village.

I'd also be inclined to say Jake is village, although not with quite the same level of confidence, but still relatively high.

I also have reason to believe Mrs Flushdraw is who she claimed to be, so I'd also have her on my Village list, again with a relative degree of confidence.

Because I don't know what powers the 5th wolf has, or what Loki's powers actually entail, there's always going to be a niggle of doubt, even on those three I've mentioned.

I'll do an FFA at some point outlining who I suspect, but it's merely speculation, unless I state otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

They would, wouldn't they, or just super clever, a false alarm might sell you as a panicked villager.

The way it was posted didn't come across as a panicked villager imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I think it's a bad idea. There are better wolf hunters than me here, if I see something in anyone's posts of FFA's that doesn't gel with what I know, I'll be sure to point it out, and guide where necessary.

I can with a certain (although not 100%, somewhere in the 90s maybe) level of confidence say Nigel is village.

I'd also be inclined to say Jake is village, although not with quite the same level of confidence, but still relatively high.

I also have reason to believe Mrs Flushdraw is who she claimed to be, so I'd also have her on my Village list, again with a relative degree of confidence.

Because I don't know what powers the 5th wolf has, or what Loki's powers actually entail, there's always going to be a niggle of doubt, even on those three I've mentioned.

I'll do an FFA at some point outlining who I suspect, but it's merely speculation, unless I state otherwise.

I don't believe you..........you've lied before and I have the proof" I need to read back

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I don't believe you..........you've lied before and I have the proof" I need to read back

Ah, jesus...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Night One votes then, per Patrick's reveals (provided he's being honest)

Greens are LeVar and his goods and bads.

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

Monday morning

thanos chose to seek the gauntlet
    archer shot necro
    necro was protected

Monday night

Patrick was lynched

Tuesday morning

Molly survived a ray gun
    Necro fought molly and died
    Someone shot the already dead necro
    abigail was munched
    hawkeye gave molly a peek
    someone shot G and R with a laser gun

Tuesday night

molly lynched

Wednesday morning
    archer missed a shot and lost his wed night vote
    Kathleen was shot
    JP Liz was blown up
    Barney was munched

this will be an going work till i get things straight in my head

The way it was posted didn't come across as a panicked villager imo

Like how I feel when I see LeVar suspecting me, and then my name in the voting thread from someone I think is likely village.

I can put Lucy and cee_jay's accusations/votes aside somewhat, as I don't see village credibility in them yet, so if they are tunnelling on me while I go hunt wolves, I'll answer questions as best I can, but we are all uncleared moderately high posters so fair game I suppose. If I end up in danger, I know who I am.

I have a confession to make....

I am not Starlord after all.....

I am in fact.....

HELLCOW, VILLAGE MOOTION DETECTOR

Bessie-Earth-616-from-Deadpool-Team-Up-Vol-1-885-0001.jpg

WTAF?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

We have a lot of missing posters again today. No Vernon, Guffy, kitten... Who else?

Eva is doing enough messing now that I am voting there if this doesn't clear itself up soon.

Eva is doing enough messing now that I am voting there if this doesn't clear itself up soon.

I was joking....tough crowd

Could just pop a bullet in her now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I was joking....tough crowd

So basically, messing about, tricking people? Hmmm who does that remind me of?

Nigel WW wrote: »

tenor.gif

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    So basically, messing about, tricking people? Hmmm who does that remind me of?

tenor.gif

Im not a wolf...... I would love to be though.......I love lying. If I was a wolf, id very very much open about it

If we had one, best to hold it. Day is still early.

I'm not adverse, normally I like lots of evidence, but anyone playing tricks on a thread while Loki is in play is asking for it?
    Why do that?
    If you are Loki would you draw attention unless you had tasks for rewards?
    But if you are not Loki are you tasking and passing them off as jokes rather than trying to justify them as village tasks. Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

should we discuss the fact that there is the big game on tonight between 8-10 pm? i will try my best but wont be posting much. have a few friends calling over to make it doubly hard to post.

Im not a wolf...... I would love to be though.......I love lying. If I was a wolf, id very very much open about it

Sigh, you are on my FFA.
    I have made a few teasing comments, and badly phrased or considered posts that drew attention to me, but I am not out here looking to distract from wolf hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It's quite possible that Eva is tasking again.. looking at the last 2 days of tasks and they were very random things

I'm not adverse, normally I like lots of evidence, but anyone playing tricks on a thread while Loki is in play is asking for it?
    Why do that?
    If you are Loki would you draw attention unless you had tasks for rewards?
    But if you are not Loki are you tasking and passing them off as jokes rather than trying to justify them as village tasks. Why?

My read on it would be:

1) Boredom
    2) it's a task
    3) someone else is in control of her.

So, I'd hold off on bullets until we work it out.

Trigger wrote: »
    It's quite possible that Eva is tasking again.. looking at the last 2 days of tasks and they were very random things

302046694377201.gif

I'm back to work shortly.

And I'm going to contradicte myself, if I'd a bullet I'd be very tempted to shoot a quiet player unless they start speaking up more.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

302046694377201.gif

Even amidst the chaos of Eva, this is actually something I'd been just thinking about myself.

Trigger is playing a much quieter game than usual, normally he's far more involved in the hunt. Doesn't mean he's a wolf of course, but worth bearing in mind.

I'm sh*te at finding relevant info when combing through posts, and won't be at the laptop until later anyway, but it might be worth looking through Trigger's post if anyone has the inclination.

tenor.gif

And you even used a gif of Loki too...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Nigel, you posted 3 gifs in a row last night...were you tasking?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Even amidst the chaos of Eva, this is actually something I'd been just thinking about myself.

Trigger is playing a much quieter game than usual, normally he's far more involved in the hunt. Doesn't mean he's a wolf of course, but worth bearing in mind.

I'm sh*te at finding relevant info when combing through posts, and won't be at the laptop until later anyway, but it might be worth looking through Trigger's post if anyone has the inclination.

Triggers is much quieter than usual because the week was switched and it falls into the same week as regression testing and cant spend the same time scouring through posts unfortunately. Thread closing at night time and early morning really doesnt help as thats usually when i do most of my posting

Anyways , ive absolutely no issue with my posts being looked through. Ive been helping the village when i do get on to post

Advertisement