Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Nigel, you posted 3 gifs in a row last night...were you tasking?

No.

Even amidst the chaos of Eva, this is actually something I'd been just thinking about myself.

Trigger is playing a much quieter game than usual, normally he's far more involved in the hunt. Doesn't mean he's a wolf of course, but worth bearing in mind.

I'm sh*te at finding relevant info when combing through posts, and won't be at the laptop until later anyway, but it might be worth looking through Trigger's post if anyone has the inclination.

Always find it interesting when people pop their heads up right when a bullet comes in to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Always find it interesting when people pop their heads up right when a bullet comes in to play.

What bullet came into play?

Still probably worth taking a look at his posts, but Trigger's response has quelled my suspicions again slightly, and they weren't especially high to begin with, just something that was worth noting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I find it interesting that you are discussing a bullet as an instakill when there hasnt been an instakill all game and all the actions have been done at set times. Do you know something that we dont?

Just some interesting responses to the idea here.
    Could just pop a bullet in her now...
    Eva WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif
    Orla WW wrote: »
    If we had one, best to hold it. Day is still early.
    ari101 wrote: »
    I'm not adverse, normally I like lots of evidence, but anyone playing tricks on a thread while Loki is in play is asking for it?
    Why do that?
    If you are Loki would you draw attention unless you had tasks for rewards?
    But if you are not Loki are you tasking and passing them off as jokes rather than trying to justify them as village tasks. Why?
    Trigger wrote: »
    It's quite possible that Eva is tasking again.. looking at the last 2 days of tasks and they were very random things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I was here and posting anyway just before you said that. She is doing my head in with confusion so hence my reply in the affirmative - not popping up, just replying.

Just before my reply to you:
    WTAF?
    Eva is doing enough messing now that I am voting there if this doesn't clear itself up soon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Hi Folks, I hate to say it my room was compromised. Too much info in there that the wolves now have so needed to come out.

I'm Capt America - I was visited by Peggy today who had access to my entire room from 10.30 till 12.30. She was zero craic under than posting gifs of Loki and thanking me for the info so I was disappointed. I thought she was sent as Bucky was brown bread after my last guess.

I'm really hindered now by the one time protect thing as a result of them having access to my room, they know who is vulnerable and has been protected.

There is a caveat to the wolves visiting me which I got after Peggy was removed from the room. Its risky, but I've rolled the dice on it. Really can't expand much further but it's got a net result of potentially taking out two wolves and is worth the risk if I go the right way. It'll effectively remove my protection abilities after tomorrow but the net gain is worth the shot.

Questions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Earlier you said y0ssar1an22 is red skull, do you know that for sure?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I hate to say it my room was compromised. Too much info in there that the wolves now have so needed to come out.

I'm Capt America - I was visited by Peggy today who had access to my entire room from 10.30 till 12.30. She was zero craic under than posting gifs of Loki and thanking me for the info so I was disappointed. I thought she was sent as Bucky was brown bread after my last guess.

I'm really hindered now by the one time protect thing as a result of them having access to my room, they know who is vulnerable and has been protected.

There is a caveat to the wolves visiting me which I got after Peggy was removed from the room. Its risky, but I've rolled the dice on it. Really can't expand much further but it's got a net result of potentially taking out two wolves and is worth the risk if I go the right way. It'll effectively remove my protection abilities after tomorrow but the net gain is worth the shot.

Questions?

Hard to know what questions to ask with the info you've provided and only you know what info has been shared. Also hard to know if you're legit or this is an elaborate wolf ploy

Make whatever call you think is right

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Questions?
    Lots. Any breadcrumbs for your role of Cap?
    What poster is Peggy?
    If you don't know how does Peggy know who you are?
    LeVar is Bucky dead as Lucy claims?
    What info do the wolves have only those people you have protected?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Earlier you said y0ssar1an22 is red skull, do you know that for sure?

Ari and yosss stick out. I'll be back in 10 mins ti expand but no lock wolf info

cee_jay wrote: »
    What poster is Peggy?

No breadcrumbs
    Peggy is now a dead account so I presume was made up specifically for this
    Peggy would know from what I was saying in my chit chat thread who I am
    They know who I protected yes and some of my thoughts

Necro was my only successful protect

No breadcrumbs
    Peggy is now a dead account so I presume was made up specifically for this
    Peggy would know from what I was saying in my chit chat thread who I am
    They know who I protected yes and some of my thoughts

Why did that force you to come out though?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necro was my only successful protect

you could also be the wolf who usurped the backroom

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What poster is Peggy?

Bucky didn't know their role, so if the Winter Soldier was never activated they'd only be identifiable as another character if killed before becoming the Winter Soldier.

I've seen a Falcon with clipped wings that has close connections to both Cap and Bucky, so there could be something in that, but its nothing concrete of course.

WTAF?
    Ari and yosss stick out. I'll be back in 10 mins ti expand but no lock wolf info

Why do I stick out.
    For getting involved, trying to reason out some logical places to cry wolf, but doing it in a manner that isn't tidy and organised enough?

If he’s telling the truth, the wolves have all his info. At that point, it’s only hurting the village to stay hidden.

Also feels LeVar can soft confirm some of this too...

Why do I stick out.
    For getting involved, trying to reason out some logical places to cry wolf, but doing it in a manner that isn't tidy and organised enough?

The original quote of me is some kind of multi quote error. please ignore.

Well wolves have more info than the village and as a villager, that's a net negative to me

• Advertisement

Captain America - The Village Bodyguard. Cap can protect one player of his choosing per night. He can not protect himself or the same player twice. Cap is also competing with Red Skull to find Bucky. If Cap finds Bucky, Bucky will join the village team as The Winter Soldier.

so the wolves know who you protected last night.

they can also rule out a 3 people as bucky? lets hope there was some over lapping in your guesses

Well wolves have more info than the village and as a villager, that's a net negative to me

Did you do something to allow Peggy access? Or did they arrive unexpectedly ?

Captain America - The Village Bodyguard. Cap can protect one player of his choosing per night. He can not protect himself or the same player twice. Cap is also competing with Red Skull to find Bucky. If Cap finds Bucky, Bucky will join the village team as The Winter Soldier.

so the wolves know who you protected last night.

they can also rule out a 3 people as bucky? lets hope there was some over lapping in your guesses

Forgot Cap was searching for Bucky too... So they have less of a pool of people to guess from.

WTF is peggy? is that the 5th wolf named by BJ on sunday morning?

Did you do something to allow Peggy access? Or did they arrive unexpectedly ?

Unexpectedly, I didn't actually check until about 12.15 or so

I thought you might have been Bucky at one point but I was wrong

Peggy is the hot bitta stuff that works with Capt America. Its a dead account so was likely set up specifically for the room infiltration

Questions?

This caveat... When so you find out the result?

At a guess...

Loki - - Loki is the God of Mischief and he will have some plenty of smoke and mirrors in his arsenal. If Loki is peeked, he may use his tricks to appear as another player. He may also be using his powers of disguise to pull the wool over the eyes of some players. How? You have to figure that part out.

Peggy is the hot bitta stuff that works with Capt America. Its a dead account so was likely set up specifically for the room infiltration

so you were told that peggy joined the room and could see all the info?

did you chat with peggy at all?

• Advertisement

so you were told that peggy joined the room and could see all the info?

did you chat with peggy at all?

There was a welcome thread created, she joined and pretty much once I wrote in replied with a gif of Loki. I tried multiple times to engage but she was as dull as dishwater

You and Ari were on thread in around the times Peggy was posting. Hence my queries to you and Ari

Advertisement