Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I agree. It might not be as much of a get out of jail free card as Jake is crediting it as.

maybe jake knows something we dont :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Necro wrote: »
    I was thinking that myself, they might back themselves into a corner trying to be too clever

The type of power that’s a safety net late game. Definitely don’t want to get peaked too quick cause you have to Spin a story longer.

Anyway, chances of peaking Loki first go is, what, about 4%?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I agree. It might not be as much of a get out of jail free card as Jake is crediting it as.

Natasha Romanoff can theoretically catch Loki as well with her role thief power.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

maybe jake knows something we dont :eek:

Damn. Foiled again.

qQka3z8bl6dK4iq4KnzO1pr-R7FGWvGUMGBL_7tvnJwT1Ayhe_M5CB1R6pZ-Wf7yX99XArkGBRYbpfT9zOT9cdYuoW_D7P2uaROaP4FGYvbzla_UFOBfru1AbSaayRYyUx7PBlMnotU2vh58T4WB8eAB8JUaIuoEsFY

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

no mention of priest in OP so lets hope there is auto priest.

although that will diminish loki's power if the dead character roles are revealed. lets wait and see i guess.

Hawkeye - The Roulette Archer. Hawkeye has 10 arrows. Each arrow has a different power. Hawkeye will know the powers available but will not know which arrow holds each power. Hawkeye must select one arrow per day to use on a player. Results may vary.

lets hope hawkeye has a good aim

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

no mention of priest in OP so lets hope there is auto priest.

although that will diminish loki's power if the dead character roles are revealed. lets wait and see i guess.

Doesn't mention auto priest in OP either. Even an alignment flip would be great.

Could have a list of characters that aren’t taken tho. Especially in a role madness game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Could have a list of characters that aren’t taken tho. Especially in a role madness game.

"he may use his tricks to appear as another player."
    Note, another player, not another character, so I'd take that as appearing as another active character, not as one of a list of spare aliases.

"he may use his tricks to appear as another player."
    Note, another player, not another character, so I'd take that as appearing as another active character, not as one of a list of spare aliases.

Ah.
    Hmm. If we were all anon, I’d guess that someone would die and Loki would assume control of the players name. But that doesn’t work with non-anons.

Maybe a long term brainwashing?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey ya'll...

Let the never ending catchup reading begin!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ah.
    Hmm. If we were all anon, I’d guess that someone would die and Loki would assume control of the players name. But that doesn’t work with non-anons.

Maybe a long term brainwashing?

Where are you getting assume control from?

Appear as to a seer, just means that the report that the seer gets on a peek says that they are somebody else.

Where are you getting assume control from?

Appear as to a seer, just means that the report that the seer gets on a peek says that they are somebody else.

Ah, the post I was responding to had omitted the seer part and I was brainstorming forgetting that part. You’re right.

Guffy wrote: »
    Hey ya'll...

Let the never ending catchup reading begin!!

Sup Guffy, you haven't much to catch up on right now tbf, only about 200 posts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Trying to work out how the whole Loki thing will be revealed.
    So if he is peeked, he could choose a role, now apart from the rolled people, we don't all know who is in the game. So it will be a tough one for sure.

Now, until we get some peeks revealed and someone notices they are on the list under another name, we really will have no clue. And then it will be who do we believe?

Yeah, this game is going to be a head wreck haha, bring it on!

Trying to work out how the whole Loki thing will be revealed.
    So if he is peeked, he could choose a role, now apart from the rolled people, we don't all know who is in the game. So it will be a tough one for sure.

Now, until we get some peeks revealed and someone notices they are on the list under another name, we really will have no clue. And then it will be who do we believe?

Yeah, this game is going to be a head wreck haha, bring it on!

If at some point the seer reveals and has a character/role that another player has I presume it will be countered. In that case it's a straight 50/50 shot between two. Not really too bad.

The problem arises if Loki claims a character who is already dead and there's no counter. Just means we can't clear anyone until we get Loki really.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

'Tis a shame Squirrel Girl hasn't been in the MCU yet (and I really hope she'll be introduced at some point), she'd be useful in this game, could talk to the all-knowing Squirrels and get us all the info we need to round up wolves and scupper Thanos...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sup Guffy, you haven't much to catch up on right now tbf, only about 200 posts :pac:

Ya day 0... opted out of read back :D

If at some point the seer reveals and has a character/role that another player has I presume it will be countered. In that case it's a straight 50/50 shot between two. Not really too bad.

The problem arises if Loki claims a character who is already dead and there's no counter. Just means we can't clear anyone until we get Loki really.

Unless there is an auto priest

LeVar are you saying you're Squirrel Girl :pac:

• Advertisement

Unless there is an auto priest

Yeah. The more I think about it the less likely there's auto priest, but I could be wrong on that

Either there’s a priest, or there’s an auto priest.

If Loki claims a dead person, the priest would know.

Your problem needs the seer to peak Loki, the character he claims to be dead, AND the priest to be dead without revealing anything.

That’s a lot of things that would need to fall into place.

Either there’s a priest, or there’s an auto priest.

If Loki claims a dead person, the priest would know.

Your problem needs the seer to peak Loki, the character he claims to be dead, AND the priest to be dead without revealing anything.

That’s a lot of things that would need to fall into place.

Can Loki choose to be a dead person? Maybe it’s too convoluted but somebody dies and Loki is allowed to take their character. So Hawkeye dies and Loki is allowed to take that character role. Instead of Hawkeye, village is told that Loki has died? I’m just convinced Loki will “die” and not be dead at some stage , surely This will be part of the mechanic!?

LeVar are you saying you're Squirrel Girl :pac:

I wish. Since she wasn't in Infinity Wars/Endgame or any other MCU film or show, I'd be knocked into next week in shock if Squirrel Girl was a character in this game.

I wish. Since she wasn't in Infinity Wars/Endgame or any other MCU film or show, I'd be knocked into next week in shock if Squirrel Girl was a character in this game.

There’s actually a squirrel girl? I thought you were joking.

So is her power is speaking to squirrels? Which gives her the power to what, collect loads of nuts?

Jake WW wrote: »

So is her power is speaking to squirrels? Which gives her the power to what, collect loads of nuts?

I thought it was a joke too! I just realised my knowledge of MCU isn't as good as I first thought.

I thought it was a joke too! I just realised my knowledge of MCU isn't as good as I first thought.

Yeh me too, feel like this squirrel girl revelation has taken my confidence down a peg or two on my knowledge of MCU

Yeah, there's really a Squirrel Girl and her power is to talk to Squirrels (which is more useful than it sounds), and she's really an Avenger... She's actually quite a popular character for comic readers.

Yeh me too, feel like this squirrel girl revelation has taken my confidence down a peg or two on my knowledge of MCU

She hasn't been in the MCU (yet, but fingers crossed everyone), so in terms of the films which is what the game is based on, you'll be grand not being familiar with Squirrel Girl I imagine.

• Advertisement

CvfRJQNl.jpg

Advertisement