Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    This caveat... When so you find out the result?

In the morning, we will all find out together so you won't need to wait for me to tell you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

FWIW, I'm tending to believe Lucy.

Also, FAO Lucy, I'll be moving my vote off you in a couple of mins, just after 1510

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Lucy WW wrote: »
    There was a welcome thread created, she joined and pretty much once I wrote in replied with a gif of Loki. I tried multiple times to engage but she was as dull as dishwater

You and Ari were on thread in around the times Peggy was posting. Hence my queries to you and Ari

OK, fair enough, not me, not sure what I can say to prove that though. I've been around almost all day so yeah definitely present.

If things were quiet would loki not have avoided thread while doing it for that reason?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

This caveat... When so you find out the result?

My gut says Lucy is telling the truth, because I’m a bit lost my rabbit hole instinct is telling me it’s a ruse, that the wolves know who is being killed and are playing one massive power play...

Unless the wolves somehow managed to take all potential priest powers from the village I don’t see that working. So I tend to feel positive towards our public priest. Presumably we have another back up priest somehere aswell cause that would suck wet ass if we don’t know who is dieing.

Clodagh & Doris appear to be more legitimate now that eva has admitted to lieing. Did they get powers today that they confirmed they used?

Eva - I’m putting vote in here because I said it earlier and challenged her yesterday and she kept messing around and lieing.

I’m not sure if I will get back into here today as in laws calling up for wife’s birthday and my father in law is a United fan, not sure if he’s staying for the game tonight!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Its a claim that could be disproven, and isn't being, while also not having holes massively in it.

My only real worry is the idea that PegKi (LoGgy?) didn't engage, and try to befriend and influence Cap in his decisions.

But I feel it's passing the believability tests.

Plus I'd a strong village lean on Lucy too, so fits.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

We cant really blame Lucy now, how's she supposed to know who is Loki

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Its a claim that could be disproven, and isn't being, while also not having holes massively in it.

My only real worry is the idea that PegKi (LoGgy?) didn't engage, and try to befriend and influence Cap in his decisions.

But I feel it's passing the believability tests.

Plus I'd a strong village lean on Lucy too, so fits.

its would be plain as day that peggy is a wolf in disguise. the only outcome of peggy engaging in convo would be to a give a clue to who it is

Jake WW wrote: »
    Clodagh & Doris appear to be more legitimate now that eva has admitted to lieing. Did they get powers today that they confirmed they used?

The prize I won last night was a munch protect for myself; the previous one was a laser gun which was used on Molly but didn't work

Eva has claimed the laser gun from earlier - she said she shot kitten_k but it was a dodgy gun and shot Kathleen instead

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Haven't been able to get on today. Mad busy. Won't get a chance to read until after work. Prob 6 or so before I'm free

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

With no counter claim, I have no reason noy to believe Lucy, but would love to hear anything else she can share with us that the wolves now know, but the village don't.

• Advertisement

With no counter claim, I have no reason noy to believe Lucy, but would love to hear anything else she can share with us that the wolves now know, but the village don't.

I can give you everything if we are happy

Also, FAO Lucy, I'll be moving my vote off you in a couple of mins, just after 1510

I've changed my vote to Kitten_k for now. The main reason is her throwaway vote on Patrick on night 1, might have been handy for a wolf to put a vote on a team mate

I might revise that when I do my FFA later

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

If the wolves already have the info, there's little point keeping it from the village at this point, unless it affects your upcoming gambit to potentially take out 2 wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

yeah, if the wolves have the info anyway there is nothing to be gained by keeping that info away from the thread.

i think.

So we're talking about who you protected here? I'd say that's worth sharing unless we're dealing with wolves who didn't realise that the window was a short one. It seems likely to me that they would have known

I don't see a downside to revealing tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I believe Lucy too. If the Cap was dead, LeVar would have told us and I haven’t seen anyone else claiming the role.

Also, Eva is tasking but I genuinely believe they are village.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Given it's the bg... if be hesitany yo encourahe one. Especially if they bluffed your protection last night.

If the wolves already have the info, there's little point keeping it from the village at this point, unless it affects your upcoming gambit to potentially take out 2 wolves.

Doesn't really affect anything really:

Protected
    Necro
    Cee_jay (was one of my guesses for Bucky)
    ASLB

I broke my last wine glass cleaning up this morning. So I've just ordered more, but it means either no wine while I'm waiting for them... Or else wine from a gin goblet.
    The prosecco flutes have survived though \o/

Cee_jay talk me through this. I was searching for Bucky, really hard until I realised he couldn't identify himself. This post convinced me it was Bucky (wine/prosecco = maybe Buckfast) probably completely innocent but it's where I went when I searched the whole thread again:(

Knowing who you protected Lucy can help me help you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

My niggles.
    Where's Vernon? Where kitten? Both have been absent today completely I think.
    Trigger: his response hasn't done anything to give me confidence he isn't staying under the radar. He is very quiet.
    Hawkeye protect is now gone if we have a valid Cap reveal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Doesn't really affect anything really:

Protected
    Necro
    Cee_jay (was one of my guesses for Bucky)
    ASLB

Cee_jay talk me through this. I was searching for Bucky, really hard until I realised he couldn't identify himself. This post convinced me it was Bucky (wine/prosecco = maybe Buckfast) probably completely innocent but it's where I went when I searched the whole thread again:(

I have never, and never will, drink Buckfast. I didn't even think of Buckfast with that post. I'm sorry. That was very much Day 0 fluff. I actually had drank a lot of prosecco and wine the night before, and the wine glass did smash.

Updating this from earlier. I'm putting Lucy as green, and (being bold), I'm putting myself as green too (cause I know I'm good :o). And a very, very soft mark on Jake too, I think?

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

4 wolves left.

Likely 1 in the Molly votes (Nothing, Eva, Ecto). Possibly 2, if the hope was to get Molly hung to protect Patrick.
    Possibly 1 in Patrick (Doris, Kitten)
    Likely 2 in the rest (CeeJay, Vernon, Trigger, Guffy, Clodagh, Flush, Orla, Ari, Yos)

I'd have villager leans on Guffy, Clodagh, Orla from them. And LeVar likes Flush. But my own leans there are based on things a wolf could do or how a wolf would act.

Updating this from earlier. I'm putting Lucy as green, and (being bold), I'm putting myself as green too (cause I know I'm good :o). And a very, very soft mark on Jake too, I think?

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

4 wolves left.

Likely 1 in the Molly votes (Nothing, Eva, Ecto). Possibly 2, if the hope was to get Molly hung to protect Patrick.
    Likely 2 in the rest (CeeJay, Vernon, Trigger, Guffy, Clodagh, Flush, Orla, Ari, Yos)

I'd have villager leans on Guffy, Clodagh, Orla from them. And LeVar likes Flush. But my own leans there are based on things a wolf could do or how a wolf would act.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to mark people as green when they're not confirmed green Nigel - and I don't think anyone is 100% confirmed green yet.

FWIW, I'm happy to believe most of the reveals to date for now but nobody is fully cleared yet

I'm not sure it's a good idea to mark people as green when they're not confirmed green Nigel - and I don't think anyone is 100% confirmed green yet.

FWIW, I'm happy to believe most of the reveals to date for now but nobody is fully cleared yet

A lot of the time when I post that sort of post, it's nearly for my own benefit of working through who I wanna vote for.

I absolutely am not putting it as a definitive roadmap for villagers.

I believe the 4 wolves are here.

Ari101
    Cee-Jay
    Ectoplasm
    Guffy
    Kitten K
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

Clodagh WW strong village lean from Doris
    Eva WW strong village lean from Doris
    Lucy WW claimed Captain
    Mrs Flushdraw claimed village role
    Jake WW claims role aligned to village deaths
    Nigel WW - strong village lean from LeVar

And it’s a waste of time going to the effort of colours as us phone users can’t see them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hi Folks, I hate to say it my room was compromised. Too much info in there that the wolves now have so needed to come out.

I'm Capt America - I was visited by Peggy today who had access to my entire room from 10.30 till 12.30. She was zero craic under than posting gifs of Loki and thanking me for the info so I was disappointed. I thought she was sent as Bucky was brown bread after my last guess.

I'm really hindered now by the one time protect thing as a result of them having access to my room, they know who is vulnerable and has been protected.

There is a caveat to the wolves visiting me which I got after Peggy was removed from the room. Its risky, but I've rolled the dice on it. Really can't expand much further but it's got a net result of potentially taking out two wolves and is worth the risk if I go the right way. It'll effectively remove my protection abilities after tomorrow but the net gain is worth the shot.

Questions?

Ok Lucy, I think I believe all you are saying. I want to try and get someone we suspect in the AM when nightime things are revealed.

Yesterday my power was activated and I am the village vigilante and I can shoot each night turn. I shot Liz last night, I changed my mind this morning after seeing her weird posts and thought she was Thanos. Just with those saying she never does Irish etc.

So, I am happy to be led by the village as to who we take out, maybe Lucy can protect me tonight? and then I get another shot?

Maybe there are others with powers that can help us as well. We have not hit a wolf yet and we need to start! I have my lynch in for Ari, that still stands. But I can take him out if that is what is decided.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Necro - (1) Mollyb60
      Orla WW - (1) Ari101
      Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

4 wolves left.

You still have doubts in me? Ah come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Doris WW wrote: »
      And it’s a waste of time going to the effort of colours as us phone users can’t see them :pac:

Use the full site..... much handier.

Touch boards is muck.

• Advertisement

You still have doubts in me? Ah come on!

If you're the vig, I appreciate you not shooting me for those doubts

tenor.gif

Advertisement