Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If you're the vig, I appreciate you not shooting me for those doubts

tenor.gif

I actually had you down and changed this morning :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Use the full site..... much handier.

Touch boards is muck.

It is, but I can't use my work PC for boards, so stuck on my mobile.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Use the full site..... much handier.

Touch boards is muck.

It’s a nuisance though as the screen is tiny.

With no counter claim, I have no reason noy to believe Lucy, but would love to hear anything else she can share with us that the wolves now know, but the village don't.

There's no counter claim... Yet. There are people who are not around.
    Indeed a break to try work through stuff.

I need. Not indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I have no reason to doubt anything Flushy has said, it all adds up with what I already suspected about her.

I have no reason to doubt anything Flushy has said, it all adds up with what I already suspected about her.

I thought along what you lot thought and I was some sort of apprentice. But who knows. I am a bit of a Jon Snow here! with a powersuit :D

Doris WW wrote: »
    It’s a nuisance though as the screen is tiny.

Amen to that.

How confident about Flushy are you, LeVar? Is she worth the Captain’s protection tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

cee_jay wrote: »
    My niggles.
    Where's Vernon? Where kitten? Both have been absent today completely I think.
    Trigger: his response hasn't done anything to give me confidence he isn't staying under the radar. He is very quiet.
    Hawkeye protect is now gone if we have a valid Cap reveal.

So I'm not allowed be busy in work compared to everyone else on the thread? I'm flat out dealing with regression testing on top of all the fall out from the bloody hack that has effected my section.

If that makes me suspectable have at it..

And you can be sure as feck that i wont be giving up time with my child when i finish up working to be at your beck and call..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

It is, but I can't use my work PC for boards, so stuck on my mobile.

Go to the bottom of the touch site, there should be an option for the full site.

I thought along what you lot thought and I was some sort of apprentice. But who knows. I am a bit of a Jon Snow here! with a powersuit :D

If the TaskGuardians of the Galaxy win themselves some more laser blasters today, as well as your shot, that's a potential 4 shots tonight that the village (assuming all 3 TaskGuardians are indeed village, which I'm leaning toward) and I agree some co-ordination and a plan of action wouldn't go amiss.

How confident about Flushy are you, LeVar? Is she worth the Captain’s protection tonight?

Hang on, what about Hawkeye too? I think we need to discuss which is more valuable.
    Lucy said she rolled the dice, does she have another protect to use?

Trigger wrote: »
    So I'm not allowed be busy in work compared to everyone else on the thread? I'm flat out dealing with regression testing on top of all the fall out from the bloody hack that has effected my section.

If that makes me suspectable have at it..

And you can be sure as feck that i wont be giving up time with my child when i finish up working to be at your beck and call..

What do you make of Lucy's claim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

#FFA3

From own own notes
    Likely 1 in the Molly votes (Nothing, Eva, Ecto). Possibly 2, if the hope was to get Molly hung to protect Patrick.
    Possibly 1 in Patrick (Doris, Kitten)
    Likely 2 in the rest (CeeJay, Vernon, Trigger, Guffy, Clodagh, Flush, Orla, Ari, Yos)

Not clearing people. Just going who I have villager leans on, verses wolf leans.

Right now, my three are

Trigger
    Yos
    Ari

Trigger has been giving me bad vibes for the last few days. Yos was a little too worried about my exchange with LeVar last night (asking LeVar what I'd done to him). Ari, I've no experience with, but I'm a little worried about the vibes today too.

I think there's going to have been wolves spreading out their votes.

I also note that Orla, Doris and CeeJay all spread their votes out last night, rather than hiding in the landslide of Molly, and I'm not really sure if wolves do that. Certainly not more than one, anyway. It brings attention to them (and we've given zero attention to yesterdays votes too...)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Hang on, what about Hawkeye too? I think we need to discuss which is more valuable.

I'm not sure how valuable Hawkeye is - the random nature of the arrows make it difficult to say

Alexa, what’s “regression testing”?

Something I wish my place did more of this week :D

@bj - what is the penalty for missing a vote?

could unknown avengers protect hawkeye tonight by refraining from voting???

Now 99% confident (I'll never say 100 in this game), and yes worth a protect if that doesn't hinder Lucy's mission.

Between the lynch, Cap's 2 attacks (?), Flushy's shot, 3 guns for you, Eva, Clodagh perhaps (?) and maybe one or two more powers from the peanut gallery, there's a potential arsenal at our disposal for a co-ordinated attack tonight.

• Advertisement

I just asked the google home this out of curiosity :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Making sure IT stuff works when you change sh*t

Forget about Hawkeye

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

@bj - what is the penalty for missing a vote?

could unknown avengers protect hawkeye tonight by refraining from voting???

DO NOT BE ENCOURAGING NON VOTING.

We definitely need a co ordinated attack in the morning.

Ultron has 3 powers - an attack (was that on necro?), a peek and a protect a teammate.

Would they have used the protect yet?

I just asked the google home this out of curiosity :D

What did it say. I don’t really have Alexa :D

Now 99% confident (I'll never say 100 in this game), and yes worth a protect if that doesn't hinder Lucy's mission.

Between the lynch, Cap's 2 attacks (?), Flushy's shot, 3 guns for you, Eva, Clodagh perhaps (?) and maybe one or two more powers from the peanut gallery, there's a potential arsenal at our disposal for a co-ordinated attack tonight.

Tried to do a pic.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

What did it say. I don’t really have Alexa :D

rerunning functional and non functional tests after a change!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

What do you make of Lucy's claim?

I don't know, it could be a ploy to get the real cap to come out and then have to share the same info with the wolves. i wouldn't be believing anything in this game straight away.

This post below was in response to if anyone's backroom had been compromised
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    Not me anyway, I am riding solo

Yoss, he's a ringer for Loki! Between him and Ari for me

Kitten still stinks of wolf

Why the need to even reply to that with a lie. that has stood out to me. Catch a lier, catch a wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I didnt realise the level of shots available. I may need to give more detail but my hero complex may prevent a rogue shot from some of the others. Coordination is important

I dont have a gun, I'll get into it later. For now, a top 4 or 5 for lynch/bullets. I've to do some work but I'll feedback my thoughts shortly

Advertisement