Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

If the TaskGuardians of the Galaxy win themselves some more laser blasters today, as well as your shot, that's a potential 4 shots tonight that the village (assuming all 3 TaskGuardians are indeed village, which I'm leaning toward) and I agree some co-ordination and a plan of action wouldn't go amiss.

The bit in bold is what's making me very paranoid. According to you we have 4 wolves alive, one of which we don't know the role of. The wolves have a munch and an Ultron shot which may have been taken but no other obvious means of killing but the village have Hawkeye (granted not working exactly as I'd have expected so far), prizes for tasks which can kill and now, with Flushy's reveal, a vig too.

Is nobody else bothered by this?

Lucy's claim lines up with what happened on thread and I had a village lean there so inclined to believe her in the absence of a counterclaim but not 100% convinced of anything right now. I'm worried that we're being led down the garden path.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Now 99% confident (I'll never say 100 in this game), and yes worth a protect if that doesn't hinder Lucy's mission.

Between the lynch, Cap's 2 attacks (?), Flushy's shot, 3 guns for you, Eva, Clodagh perhaps (?) and maybe one or two more powers from the peanut gallery, there's a potential arsenal at our disposal for a co-ordinated attack tonight.

I won't know what I'm getting until after 2130

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

ari101 wrote: »
    Making sure IT stuff works when you change sh*t

Making sure no bugs have gone into any aspect of the system when the monthly before the monthly updates are released, currently have 135 tests left to get through

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Trigger wrote: »
    I don't know, it could be a ploy to get the real cap to come out and then have to share the same info with the wolves. i wouldn't be believing anything in this game straight away.

This post below was in response to if anyone's backroom had been compromised

Why the need to even reply to that with a lie. that has stood out to me. Catch a lier, catch a wolf

That was before I reread my entire backroom and realised I'd outed myself in two seperate posts

Think logically about my reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I believe Ultron used his peek last night, hence the munch this morning. All they have left is protection of a teammate

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I believe Ultron used his peek last night, hence the munch this morning. All they have left is protection of a teammate

I thought Liz's death was Ultron

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Eva WW wrote: »
    I thought Liz's death was Ultron

War Machine just claimed that one.

War Machine just claimed that one.

Would you agree with me?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Would you agree with me?

Can Ultron only use each power once? Unclear from the OP, but I had thought he could choose use any of his powers each night, but just 1 per night.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    The bit in bold is what's making me very paranoid. According to you we have 4 wolves alive, one of which we don't know the role of. The wolves have a munch and an Ultron shot which may have been taken but no other obvious means of killing but the village have Hawkeye (granted not working exactly as I'd have expected so far), prizes for tasks which can kill and now, with Flushy's reveal, a vig too.

Lucy's claim lines up with what happened on thread and I had a village lean there so inclined to believe her in the absence of a counterclaim but not 100% convinced of anything right now. I'm worried that we're being led down the garden path.

I feel like I'm talking to myself so I might as well quote myself. Is nobody else bothered by the fact that the village seem to have all the firepower???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I feel like I'm talking to myself so I might as well quote myself. Is nobody else bothered by the fact that the village seem to have all the firepower???

I'm very bothered by it all. The reveal, some people's reactions to it, the compromised back room and how it suddenly came about, the easiness of some people accepting claims for roles when they were seemingly claimed already.
    Beaker has given me his trust issues.

I’ll be back in an hour

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm very bothered by it all. The reveal, some people's reactions to it, the compromised back room and how it suddenly came about, the easiness of some people accepting claims for roles when they were seemingly claimed already.
    Beaker has given me his trust issues.

Expand on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

so technically we can wipe out the wolves tonight?

If we accept everything that has been revealed as true, that's exactly what it looks like - which is why I have trouble accepting it.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Expand on that?

Doris/Eva. Eva claims StarLord. But it was preumed, maybe just in my head, that Doris had claimed that role already. I think Ecto had copped this also and we have just been told they are happy with it. How? Why?
    I don't like information voids. I would be happier of someone outside of this could also confirm.

Clodagh claimed another Guardians role... Why just Drax and StarLord tasking? Rocket and Gamora would be obvious choices too. But maybe I am just overthinking the Marvel world.

If we hit right.

I'm not sure we can rely on all the supposed shots tonight:

My prizes:
    Laser gun that didn't fire
    Munch protect

Doris
    Laser gun that fired & killed G&R

Eva
    Laser gun aimed at Kitten_K but hit kathleen

So there could be 3 shots available (plus MrsF) but there's no guarantee of shots or accuracy

Clodagh WW wrote: »

My prizes:
    Munch protect

Doris

Eva

So there could be 3 shots available (plus MrsF) but there's no guarantee of shots or accuracy

Ok this is a valid point but I'm still bothered by the balance - all the prizes in village hands? It could just be the usual raging paranoia but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Doris/Eva. Eva claims StarLord. But it was preumed, maybe just in my head, that Doris had claimed that role already. I think Ecto had copped this also and we have just been told they are happy with it. How? Why?
    I don't like information voids. I would be happier of someone outside of this could also confirm.

Clodagh claimed another Guardians role... Why just Drax and StarLord tasking? Rocket and Gamora would be obvious choices too. But maybe I am just overthinking the Marvel world.

I find the fact that neither Doris nor Eva are bothered about the apparent double role-claim reassuring; if you're wolves, you don't make a mistake like that surely?

I do find it odd that the three of us appear to have similar roles that are all village but for now, they're not top of my list

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »

My prizes:
    Munch protect

Doris

Eva

Is there also a Hawkeye shot? Not reliable but we keep forgetting Hawkeye in all this.

Those who are tasking - do you know what the prize is beforehand?
    Also if we have Guardians in play, is it not possible the fifth wolf is Nebula who would also be tasking?

I've not really got much of a read on Eva or Doris yet. Doris fits into my worries about a wolf possibly voting on Patrick for cover.

I'd not clear either of them nor accept their claims at all right now as a result.

I thought your issue was with one of the more concrete claims.

Is there also a Hawkeye shot? Not reliable but we keep forgetting Hawkeye in all this.

Also if we have Guardians in play, is it not possible the fifth wolf is Nebula who would also be tasking?

Hawkeye won't be taking any more shots.

I've already said to forget about Hawkeye.

I don't until after the posting embargo

Can we do FFAs for tonight pls?

Here's mine, FFA#3:

Kitten_k - 18 posts across 3 days, a throw away vote on Patrick has her top of my list so far

Guffy - no role reveal when under pressure and went for a self-vote instead, how experienced is Guffy? I've never played with them before - if experienced, I think that make this play more wolfy than if they're inexperienced

Ari101 - throw away vote @2040 on the first night (right when everyone was switching) on Orla

So, FFAs?

Feels like we're at 5pm, and there's not really much of a consensus about who to be targeting tonight. Plenty of people we shouldn't be, but a lack of discussion about where we're looking.

Right now:
    Trigger
    nothing
    Kitten

Also suspicious but need to time to think things through:
    ari
    Orla
    y0ss

Not much of a FFA I know, but I'm getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Voting thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058188503&page=7

Get your votes in guys and gals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Went for a walk with a friend just before 10.30 and ended up in her house (vaccination ftw) so see I have a lot to catch up!

Advertisement