Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

If we're doing FFAs then mine is

#FFA3

Vernon - Has gone very queit. He seems to be really engaged at times and then contradicts himself.

Eva - I'm really bothered by the balance and I think she was open wolfing today. The post last night re tasking is making me most concerned by her of the obvious taskers.

KittenK - Just present enough to get by but hasn't really contributed much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Ffa3 while I have a small bit of time.

Kitten - vote is already on her, she's the only one left from my last one and hasn't done anything today with the little posts she's had

Ari - it feels that she is just coming on and posting her reads on people but not really contributing too much

Nothing - new player, again they seem to be flying under the radar, not sure they have added much today and there seemed to be a bit suss yesterday. Its possible they could be a bit overwhelmed with a role madness being their first game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Trigger wrote: »

Kitten - vote is already on her, she's the only one left from my last one and hasn't done anything today with the little posts she's had

Ari - it feels that she is just coming on and posting her reads on people but not really contributing too much

Nothing - new player, again they seem to be flying under the radar, not sure they have added much today and there seemed to be a bit suss yesterday. Its possible they could be a bit overwhelmed with a role madness being their first game

Hadnt really considered Nothing as such. Will have a read and see.

I'm still very suspicious of Kitten.

Eva - even with a village lean the posts are confusing and jokes are not funny seems Loki style.

Kitten - too quiet. But could be real life getting in the way

Clodagh keeps giving me red flags, but could just be style of play.

Btw, did anyone find the time and see if Molly had done tasks and what were they? Could be something to watch out for in another player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Orla WW wrote: »
    Btw, did anyone find the time and see if Molly had done tasks and what were they? Could be something to watch out for in another player.

I think one of Molly's tasks could have been abstaining from posting after a certain time on Monday afternoon, as she made no posts again until Tuesday morning, despite being in danger to getting voted out Monday, if she had been able to post without losing a task, you'd have to think she would have.

I think one of Molly's tasks could have been abstaining from posting after a certain time on Monday afternoon, as she made no posts again until Tuesday morning, despite being in danger to getting voted out Monday, if she had been able to post without losing a task, you'd have to think she would have.

You wouldn't think the same rule applies to quiet players also?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I won’t be getting a shot tonight when your doing the sums.

The wolves will also have to be calculating which of them they will sacrifice tonight in order to keep ultron from being lynched in order for them to put a protect on another teammate who could possibly be targeted by one of the villagers tomorrow.

They have to be crossing all four paws that Eva’s & Clodagh’s rewards for today’s tasks do them no harm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

You wouldn't think the same rule applies to quiet players also?

I don't see why not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Posting again. The likelihood is there are 4 wolves in the first 10 names.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    I believe the 4 wolves are here.

Ari101
    Cee-Jay
    Ectoplasm
    Guffy
    Kitten K
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

Clodagh WW strong village lean from Doris
    Eva WW strong village lean from Doris
    Lucy WW claimed Captain
    Mrs Flushdraw claimed village role
    Jake WW claims role aligned to village deaths
    Nigel WW - strong village lean from LeVar

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    If we're doing FFAs then mine is

#FFA3

Vernon - Has gone very queit. He seems to be really engaged at times and then contradicts himself.

Eva - I'm really bothered by the balance and I think she was open wolfing today. The post last night re tasking is making me most concerned by her of the obvious taskers.

KittenK - Just present enough to get by but hasn't really contributed much.
    Trigger wrote: »

How do you two feel about Yos?

I'll have my FFA up very shortly, was working on, but got distracted by a very compelling episode of Baywatch in which Summer is being stalked by a ghost, and Mitch and his brother have been stranded at sea, and that's just Part 1 of 2-parter...

giphy.gif

I'll wait to watch the second episode until later...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Alright folks, I've checked and I'm confident.

I need the role thief to steal my role tonight and protect ASLB. It's important that ASLB keeps giving village info. My bonus is not my usual night time power so doesn't affect my plan at all and won't be stolen. I'm a one time superhero but there's a lot of variables for me to get the outcome I desire. I don't have a shot or anything like it so there will be no bullets coming from my direction.

To be clear here, we gotta shoot into an agreed pile of potential wolves as I don't want to be taking villagers with me instead of wolves by someone going rogue.

At the very worst we block a munch if we do my plan, at best we removes some wolves from the equation

*I think the role thief is still alive and I know who it is but LeVar can put me right if my hunch is wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Ok, caught up!

No questions today Doris, except how we've lost so many villagers?!

I have a possibly outrageous theory, could the wolves have protected molly on n1 to cause chaos and put the heat on her, maybe knowing she was thanos if they'd peeked her or something?

I can see how my molly vote looks wolfy, but I was off figuring out the post format between agreeing to hold off on the doris/clodagh weird behaviour and by the time I posted, 3 or 4 other votes had gone in, there wasn't any wagons when I switched, that happened after, and I'd no idea why until I read back the next day, I wasn't suspicious of Patrick myself and the reasoning seemed flimsy, felt like we were just lucky to get a wolf!

It seems like lucy is telling the truth, no one else has counter claimed anything to dispute it. (yet)

Will FFA after I have some dinner!

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Alright folks, I've checked and I'm confident.

I need the role thief to steal my role tonight and protect ASLB. It's important that ASLB keeps giving village info. My bonus is not my usual night time power so doesn't affect my plan at all and won't be stolen. I'm a one time superhero but there's a lot of variables for me to get the outcome I desire. I don't have a shot or anything like it so there will be no bullets coming from my direction.

To be clear here, we gotta shoot into an agreed pile of potential wolves as I don't want to be taking villagers with me instead of wolves by someone going rogue.

At the very worst we block a munch if we do my plan, at best we removes some wolves from the equation

*I think the role thief is still alive and I know who it is but LeVar can put me right if my hunch is wrong

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

@ LeVar does any of the info you have suggest we don't have three guardians left who could be Clodagh, Doris and Eva.
    I thought some of the Star Lord claiming might actually be Gamora signaling for her lover but it's a long shot, and I'm really not sure anymore.

@ Trigger, I've posted some small vote analysis, I've given some of my reads, I've questioned a few small things I saw that stood out to me, I've been active, I've tried to answer questions about things people see as dodgy in my reads. I have been inconsistent, and things people have said have made me look again/change my mind. I've accepted the practically cleared villagers, and while I've privately agreed with some of the stuff discussed by them on thread I've been avoiding being accused of pocketing by claiming it on thread. If a point has already been made I don't need to beat it home.

I declared a FFA early on Monday and stuck with my gut. I was willing to switch to Molly if it was needed to save Clodagh/Doris as I felt there was something there.
    Last night I held off on Molly as I wanted to see if I had any better reads. I didn't, so going not Molly would have really been a throw away vote, but it was still a bit useless in a big train.

My draft FFA:
    Eva - for the strange behaviour on thread I can't get passed it but maybe LeVar can convince me
    kitten_k - as it has been pointed out that I shouldn't be clearing her for voting a teammate when he looked free and clear at the time, there were no other options for wolves on Pat unless Doris is a mega mastermind and this is more suspicion than I have for some.
    yos - 'can't' be loki, focused on flip-flop voting behaviour, present and involved, asking questions, did some day 1 analysis but not much more - this is pretty tenuous but I've read through a few others of the active participants and they seem more focused other than nothing who for now is getting a by for newness.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Posting again. The likelihood is there are 4 wolves in the first 10 names.

Ari101 - No clear read on, was active when Loki was in my backroom
    Cee-Jay - her scepticism to my claim v other claims is interesting and has moved her to a wolf lean. Her late N1 vote is also notable
    Ectoplasm - Seems to be trying I agree that one of the taskers is potentially bad. Slight village
    Guffy - nothing of substance.
    Kitten K - Wolf lean, for reasons outlined earlier
    Nothing - Got nothing at all here, really feels very under the radar, null to wolf
    Orla WW - No idea
    Trigger - Genuinely feels he's busy
    Vernon WW - Very very quite today, Wolf lean
    Yos - Wolf lean, late vote watching the world go by

Ffa in order (picked 5 to be sure)
    Kitten
    Yoss
    Vern
    Cee_jay
    Ari

ari101 wrote: »
    @ LeVar does any of the info you have suggest we don't have three guardians left who could be Clodagh, Doris and Eva.
    I thought some of the Star Lord claiming might actually be Gamora signaling for her lover but it's a long shot, and I'm really not sure anymore.

What makes you sure there were any Guardians in the game at all to begin with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Nigel WW wrote: »

i think he's a swell guy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Nigel WW wrote: »

I'm really not sure. I'm reading back but on phone this week which is making things a nightmare as I can't easily isolate people. I didn't like the whole 'I won't be around before lynch' post earlier but I know RL interferes.

There are too many people I haven't got a sense of and yoss is one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

What makes you sure there were any Guardians in the game at all to begin with?

They seem like prominent roles, I would have expected at least 1 at the outset.
    The way the three have acted seems to suggest two possible guardians are claimed among the three. There was some talk of mirroring/linking at one point I thought it was suggestive of a different pairing but the claims make me think otherwise. I just want to check if my logic is completely off. Am I tunneling a roled good guy, or a wolf who won a laser, aimed at a villager (maybe not kitten K - only her word for that) and ended up with KG a different villager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ari101 - No clear read on, was active when Loki was in my backroom
    Cee-Jay - her scepticism to my claim v other claims is interesting and has moved her to a wolf lean. Her late N1 vote is also notable
    Ectoplasm - Seems to be trying I agree that one of the taskers is potentially bad. Slight village
    Guffy - nothing of substance.
    Kitten K - Wolf lean, for reasons outlined earlier
    Nothing - Got nothing at all here, really feels very under the radar, null to wolf
    Orla WW - No idea
    Trigger - Genuinely feels he's busy
    Vernon WW - Very very quite today, Wolf lean
    Yos - Wolf lean, late vote watching the world go by

Ffa in order (picked 5 to be sure)
    Kitten
    Yoss
    Vern
    Cee_jay
    Ari

I am not a wolf. I don't know how scepticism to your claim makes me wolf? I have trust issues in this game. I am not blindly accepting everything everyone is saying.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I am not a wolf. I don't know how scepticism to your claim makes me wolf? I have trust issues in this game. I am not blindly accepting everything everyone is saying.

Cool but your normally logical

Nobody else said they had their room compromised (other than Eva taking the piss)

Nobody counter claimed

Close to zero heat on me at time of reveal

Yet you spent more time questioning it than any other reveal. Its a zero sum result if I'm a wolf, and sitting with 4 wolves left, it'd be foolish. Reveal, gives us a chance at having two protects in the morning and a clear plan to maximise me and keep other information (LeVar) in the game

The fact someone shot Kitten and KG died is a MASSIVE red flag

The fact someone shot Kitten and KG died is a MASSIVE red flag

Ohhhh. I hadnt thought of this. But there are a few explanations for this that would make sense

Cool but your normally logical

Nobody else said they had their room compromised (other than Eva taking the piss)

Nobody counter claimed

Close to zero heat on me at time of reveal

Yet you spent more time questioning it than any other reveal. Its a zero sum result if I'm a wolf, and sitting with 4 wolves left, it'd be foolish. Reveal, gives us a chance at having two protects in the morning and a clear plan to maximise me and keep other information (LeVar) in the game

It is my logical brain that is having trouble with your reveal tbh. I'm distracted with a work issue and still working. Will get food and come back to this in a bit.

Ohhhh. I hadnt thought of this. But there are a few explanations for this that would make sense

There are, where is kitten to fight her corner

And where is Vernon?

ari101 wrote: »
    They seem like prominent roles, I would have expected at least 1 at the outset.
    The way the three have acted seems to suggest two possible guardians are claimed among the three. There was some talk of mirroring/linking at one point I thought it was suggestive of a different pairing but the claims make me think otherwise. I just want to check if my logic is completely off. Am I tunneling a roled good guy, or a wolf who won a laser, aimed at a villager (maybe not kitten K - only her word for that) and ended up with KG a different villager.

If I had something to declare on them outside of what we've seen on the thread, that I felt needed addressing, I would have said it.

I'm not going to confirm or deny if any of the Guardians character have appeared among the dead at this point in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

twas clearly a redirect arrow, hence the wonky cross hairs

Advertisement