Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Trigger wrote: »
    I've no problem with you voting for me over that, sure I really don't like inactive posters myself so when others are accusing me of the same, and I know I haven't been as active, I cannot exactly give out.

I do apologise though for the aggressiveness in my reply. And yes, with the stuff that has come our way with the fallout of the HSE hack, it has been a very stressful time implementing fixes etc. But look that's no excuse for the tone, sorry!

No need to apologize. These are stressful times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Ok... I think I'll hold off on eva, we've lost enough villagers already! I find it hard to believe all three of her, doris and clodagh are tasking and village, but can't really discount the possibility either.

Think I'm going to have to go kitten as she's next on my list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Eva is one of those patsys who gets booby prizes, thats my guess anyway

What did you get the day before?

Did you see me do any tasks on day one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

the ease at which people are voting kitten for a very weak reason is dodge

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I went for Eva because something is not adding up in terms of tasks and prizes.

How so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Right I know I'm in the possible wolf pool so I'm putting my own neck on the chopping block here.
    But the practically confirmed village have to agree on names to attempt to shoot tonight if there are weapons.
    While there will be time at 9 to agree a final round if we think we know the lynch outcome, it's a short window of 30 mins to leave all the planning in terms of who to kill.
    If ye decide late on someone, and they are roled in a way that can help, it might be better to give them time to reveal and make a case for not being shot sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Eva WW wrote: »
    How so

I dont believe every action we've seen has been village. Of the 3 obvious taskers, you're my top suspect.

i wont be on much later and suspect a bullet might come my way. i'm a villager and your bullet will be ineffectual so use it on someone else

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Kitten has been on peoples radar since early yesterday. It's not a sudden switch.

I don't feel my reason is any weaker than my reason for anyone else, though its probably easier if you're familiar with posting styles etc (I'm on boards just over 20 years and barely have 1000 posts, only joined in forum games a little while ago)

• Advertisement

ari101 wrote: »
    Right I know I'm in the possible wolf pool so I'm putting my own neck on the chopping block here.
    But the practically confirmed village have to agree on names to attempt to shoot tonight if there are weapons.
    While there will be time at 9 to agree a final round if we think we know the lynch outcome, it's a short window of 30 mins to leave all the planning in terms of who to kill.
    If ye decide late on someone, and they are roled in a way that can help, it might be better to give them time to reveal and make a case for not being shot sooner rather than later.

Just pick us five randomly shoot and hope we hit wolves?

nothing wrote: »
    I don't feel my reason is any weaker than my reason for anyone else, though its probably easier if you're familiar with posting styles etc (I'm on boards just over 20 years and barely have 1000 posts, only joined in forum games a little while ago)

its just this game! what's clear to you, i cant make sense of and vice versa

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

You know, I’m not disagreeing with you, in theory.

But I am a little concerned with how vocal you’ve become trying to defend her.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I dont believe every action we've seen has been village. Of the 3 obvious taskers, you're my top suspect.

Don't know what you're getting at but I'm sure we're all village. One of them knows for sure that I am too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd be surprised if you knew what the reasons were tbh. You'd have to be reading the thread to know that sorta thing.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    You know, I’m not disagreeing with you, in theory.

But I am a little concerned with how vocal you’ve become trying to defend her.

day 3 as i said earlier. i can see clearly now!.

thats not a soft role claim BTW

Orla WW wrote: »

Well that is a possibility but if instructions are to be submitted after 9.30 they would want to agree who targets who so all don't go for the same person.

I'd be surprised if you knew what the reasons were tbh. You'd have to be reading the thread to know that sorta thing.

it all stems from kathleen dying instead of kitten. its was a dodgy gun. nada to do with kitten IMO.

but i will say again, i dont know her alignment whatsoever, so could be a wolf.

And hit possible roled villagers also?

ari101 wrote: »
    Well that is a possibility but if instructions are to be submitted after 9.30 they would want to agree who targets who so all don't go for the same person.

Makes sense. But chances are we will lose a villager or two. Any maths genius here, work out the odds.

With Thanos dead, it's only four wolves so no snap or sudden departure.

• Advertisement

its just this game! what's clear to you, i cant make sense of and vice versa

Maybe you're right there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

it all stems from kathleen dying instead of kitten. its was a dodgy gun. nada to do with kitten IMO.

I haven't voted kitten but she made my FFA and it had feck all to do with a missed shot. She has maybe 20 posts in total and those posts don't paint her in a good light.

I don't think the gun was dodgy. If the flavour said the laser beam was redirected it would be a bit too obvious what happened.

I'm wondering at this stage if kitten and Vernon have tasks not to post at all today.

cee_jay wrote: »
    And hit possible roled villagers also?

This is also a risk, but we could mitagate it I suppose. Possibly an ability to protect those were sure are village. Maybe privately in their backrooms arrange it.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I don't think the gun was dodgy. If the flavour said the laser beam was redirected it would be a bit too obvious what happened.

in this game, what would you take to mean by damaged cross hairs?

its fairly clear to me.

This is also a risk, but we could mitagate it I suppose. Possibly an ability to protect those were sure are village. Maybe privately in their backrooms arrange it.

This make no sense. Only wolves have a shared backroom Orla. This suggestion is making me quite suss of you tbh

Makes sense. But chances are we will lose a villager or two. Any maths genius here, work out the odds.

With Thanos dead, it's only four wolves so no snap or sudden departure.

Yes but if lesser roled villagers have to die to protect roled villagers with power to dispatch wolves or similar I think that's a plan.

Obviously if there are roled villagers left with a power to kill who are not outed maybe they don't declare but flushy and c/d/e can declare.

Although given ultron has a protection maybe there is something to be said for mystery - I'd just hate to see multiple attacks wasted on a one person

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

No it doesn't and if you've been reading the thread you'd know that.

Equally interesting that you think a bullet wouldn't have an effect on you. Your pal Ultron gonna protect you is it?

• Advertisement

in this game, what would you take to mean by damaged cross hairs?

its fairly clear to me.

Damaged crosshairs does make it pretty obvious. Although Loki can catch arrows in the First Avengers film, So who knows.

Advertisement