Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

No it doesn't and if you've been reading the thread you'd know that.

Equally interesting that you think a bullet wouldn't have an effect on you. Your pal Ultron gonna protect you is it?

i have no friends :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    This make no sense. Only wolves have a shared backroom Orla. This suggestion is making me quite suss of you tbh

Suss away. How do you know that only wolves have a shared backroom? This is a red flag cee_jay.

It was made obvious earlier today that people have had guests in their rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

This make no sense. Only wolves have a shared backroom Orla. This suggestion is making me quite suss of you tbh

Well if there are lovers some do maybe?

But on the whole, I'd agree, none of the people who seem to be winning tasks/have weapons seem to have shared rooms, which is why I'm suggesting it needs to be decided if discussing on thread is an advantage or a dissadvantage etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Orla WW wrote: »
    Suss away. How do you know that only wolves have a shared backroom? This is a red flag cee_jay.

It was made obvious earlier today that people have had guests in their rooms.

And yet if you read back everyone posted said they were on a room on their tod with Stan Lee. Except for Lucy. You are twisting what I said and you know it. Villagers usually work alone. Wolves work together in a shared room. There is no off thread co-ordination that people can do in bulk for village.

And yet if you read back everyone posted said they were on a room on their tod with Stan Lee. Except for Lucy. You are twisting what I said and you know it. Villagers usually work alone. Wolves work together in a shared room. There is no off thread co-ordination that people can do in bulk for village.

We only know for now about Lucy. There could be others. Lovers as suggested and possibly others who needed to be found or activated powers.

• Advertisement

Damaged crosshairs does make it pretty obvious. Although Loki can catch arrows in the First Avengers film, So who knows.

Maybe laser guns can have sights with cross hairs too. It definitely said laser gun (after I checked it) so it seems tenuous and possibly a waste time to continue debating it.

ari101 wrote: »
    Maybe laser guns can have sights with cross hairs too. It definitely said laser gun (after I checked it) so it seems tenuous and possibly a waste time to continue debating it.

Fair enough. Someone mentioned wonky arrows.

Fair enough. Someone mentioned wonky arrows.

Well Hawk Eye's arrows were a bit dodge ;)
    And yes, Yos did focus on it, and dragged me down the 'maybe the attempt was an arrow' path already...

I've to log off for an hour or so hope to be on before lynch in case something drastic happens, reveals, shots, arrows, naked Beakerjoe.

My vote is still on Kitten as I've mentioned she's been on my Radar for the past two days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

My
    Dan is I’m happy with Kitten or yos currently.

• Advertisement

*My stance

Nigel WW wrote: »
    My
    Dan is I’m happy with Kitten or yos currently.

Any reasons for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Have Vern, Kitten or Guffy posted at all today?

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Guffy has. The other two... Nada

Guffy was online about 4 hours ago, made two posts, said the might be on after 6pm. kitten made one post this morning. nothing from Vern since last night

Guffy has. The other two... Nada

kitten does have one:
    kitten_k wrote: »
    That would be harsh on Hawkeye but possible. Another possibility is that they still have to vote on thread but their vote won’t actually count e.g Necro votes for Beaker and so does 5 others but Beakers total votes is o LG 5 instead of 6. It will narrow down who they are as 6 names would show but not totally out them.

@CeeJay

Linking to my FFA
    #FFA3

I think there may have been a vote from wolves on Patrick, thinking he was safe. So that’s possibly Doris or Kitten.

I’ve been sus of Yos for a bit, and I’m a little worried about how he suddenly came alive to support kitten. And I’ll agree his logic is somewhat sound (in that the arrow talk was mistaken), but after saying nothing for a few days, he suddenly lit up to try and guide things quickly away from that line of thought.

I’m semi curious to see what way Kitten flips back now. But honestly, that’s not a strong lean.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Guffy made a brief appearance, but gave no indication they were reading the thread.

Kitten and Vern have been no shows, although kitten thanked the post of mine from this morning about Molly being Thanos, so had checked in on the thread... It seemed like a good post to go back to to see if it gave any indication, and I think the only people who didn't thank it were Vern and yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Genie time.

Its amazing how little you want to read back when you have no time to. Going ro speed read through the day. Please bear with me. If anyone has any direct questions feel free to ask and i will happily answer.

ari101 wrote: »
    kitten does have one:

Oh, missed that one.

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Genie time.

Its amazing how little you want to read back when you have no time to. Going ro speed read through the day. Please bear with me. If anyone has any direct questions feel free to ask and i will happily answer.

Why shouldn't we lynch you?

Lucy claimed Cap, right?

Lucy claimed Cap, right?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’m not surprised I’m under suspicion as a low poster. I’m always a low poster but extra low this game as I haven’t been in work the last few days due to family issues.

My vote on Patrick was because the gif he posted when he genied up bothered me. I stupidly believed Molly so didn’t want to jump on her wagon.

Just home now to watch the footie so will keep an eye in here along as with on the tv.

I’m not surprised I’m under suspicion as a low poster. I’m always a low poster but extra low this game as I haven’t been in work the last few days due to family issues.

My vote on Patrick was because the gif he posted when he genied up bothered me. I stupidly believed Molly so didn’t want to jump on her wagon.

Just home now to watch the footie so will keep an eye in here along as with on the tv.

Okay, but why shouldn't we lynch you?

What can you offer to the village? If you are village, you should be giving us something so we have a shot at lynching a wolf instead.

Why shouldn't we lynch you?

Because i have genuine confusion over lucy's claim.

I say this because someone else also appears as cpt.

I am reading back to try and figure who is the lier

Okay, but why shouldn't we lynch you?

What can you offer to the village? If you are village, you should be giving us something so we have a shot at lynching a wolf instead.

The only thing I have going for me is that I am village. I know I have added anything to the game like other villagers but would like to avoid a mis-lynch.

Either way we'll have a wolf in two players by 8.30.

I wonder should i keep that info until after 9 though, prevent a pile on the person who didn't claim on lynch and guarantee captain is there for the morning to protect who the wish to protect?

Who else appears a Cap? Can you point it out?

I'd be surprised if no one else picked up on that.

• Advertisement

The only thing I have going for me is that I am village. I know I have added anything to the game like other villagers but would like to avoid a mis-lynch.

That should say haven’t

Advertisement