Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

kitten_k wrote: »
    The only thing I have going for me is that I am village. I know I have added anything to the game like other villagers but would like to avoid a mis-lynch.

Okay, but anyone can just come and say they're village. At the moment your most likely to be lynch, so it could be worth your while telling us exactly what role you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Who else appears a Cap? Can you point it out?

I'd be surprised if no one else picked up on that.

They flipped as Cap.

My name is Wanda, I've found my love and no one shall enter my dome of protection without my say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Guffy wrote: »
    Either way we'll have a wolf in two players by 8.30.

I wonder should i keep that info until after 9 though, prevent a pile on the person who didn't claim on lynch and guarantee captain is there for the morning to protect who the wish to protect?

Find a wolf, kill a wolf. If we know there is a wolf, they should be lynched or we are leaving ourselves open to lynching village.
    However, it will give the wolves somewhere to hide if there is a mass vote on someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Either way we'll have a wolf in two players by 8.30.

I wonder should i keep that info until after 9 though, prevent a pile on the person who didn't claim on lynch and guarantee captain is there for the morning to protect who the wish to protect?

Are you claiming this, or claiming to have seen a claim. If the other person is dead LeVar could challenge (assuming he is a villager priest which I believe) and if they are not they should counterclaim... unless they haven't been online?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Okay, but anyone can just come and say they're village. At the moment your most likely to be lynch, so it could be worth your while telling us exactly what role you have.

I am Dum Dum Duggan

• Advertisement

ari101 wrote: »
    Are you claiming this, or claiming to have seen a claim. If the other person is dead LeVar could challenge (assuming he is a villager priest which I believe) and if they are not they should counterclaim... unless they haven't been online?

This should say assuming they HAVE been online

cee_jay wrote: »
    Find a wolf, kill a wolf. If we know there is a wolf, they should be lynched or we are leaving ourselves open to lynching village.
    However, it will give the wolves somewhere to hide if there is a mass vote on someone.

We don't know which is the wolf.

They flipped as Cap.

My name is Wanda, I've found my love and no one shall enter my dome of protection without my say.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I told you, no one shall touch my love.

Ok I'm confused how do you know this other person flipped as Cap? I'm confused as to your power.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

They flipped as Cap.

What's the phrasing here about, they flipped as cap? I'm intrigued. There is no counter claim because there isn't a solid one the wolves could make.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

They flipped as Cap.

Wtf? You are Wanda and you voted for yourself?

And you're telling us this with an hour to the lynch?

I told you, no one shall touch my love.

So Cap protected vision so you saw who cap was?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    What's the phrasing here about, they flipped as cap? I'm intrigued. There is no counter claim because there isn't a solid one the wolves could make.

They are Wanda. They are saying they have found Vision, the seer, and there was a peek which showed someone else as Captain America.

I am Dum Dum Duggan

What is Dum Dum duggan

They are Wanda. They are saying they have found Vision, the seer, and there was a peek which showed someone else as Captain America.

I now see how easy a game is when you know the backstory. No wonder I was so lost during the wrestling one. Although it's probably a hindrance too.

Thanks for the translation

@Guffy with 48 mins to lynch can we get on with outing them if needs be

Bingo bingo

Ah, right! This got interesting

Loki would be the other person, its not a bad result overall if this is legit

What is Dum Dum duggan

No idea as I know nothing about MCU but LeVar asked for my role and that’s what it is.

• Advertisement

I am Dum Dum Duggan

Feckin' hell. How far down the "not an actual character in this game list for wolves to claim from" was he?

I'd be very surprised if a minor character like Dugan was in this game with the amount of MCU characters that could have appeared.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Good point. Why would you vote for yourself if you were such a powerful character?

Ah, right! This got interesting

Loki would be the other person, its not a bad result overall if this is legit

How do we know they are Loki and not you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Bingo bingo

So who is it? If they haven't counter claimed, surely they're a wolf?

How do we know they are Loki and not you?

Well let's see, why would someone not counter claim by this point? Makes no sense at this stage, what pressure was I under when I revealed, none.

I am Dum Dum Duggan

An agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.???

Feckin' hell. How far down the "not an actual character in this game list for wolves to claim from" was he?

I'd be very surprised if a minor character like Dugan was in this game with the amount of MCU characters that could have appeared.

I've watched all the movies and I don't remember this one

You can make that point with Beaker after the game when my character is revealed to be Duggan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

What is Dum Dum duggan

He was a minor character from Caps team of soldiers during World War 2.

He is a very, very minor character, and I feel really, impressively not at the same level as any other character mentioned to date...

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Apologies some of us actually do have stuff that keep us from playing.

I voted myself because it was the only way i could think to move votes off me in 15 min having genuinely forgotten and read nothing (the abyss not the player).

Vision felt i was in danger and again... I've been busy

Advertisement