Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Well let's see, why would someone not counter claim by this point? Makes no sense at this stage, what pressure was I under when I revealed, none.

Well there is at least one person offline

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Guffy you share a room with a bloody seer and only announce it now?

ari101 wrote: »

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What is Dum Dum duggan

A secondary character from the first Captain America movie who also appeared in 1 episode each of Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter, as far as I remember...

If he was actually a character in this game, I'll eat my bloody hat.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hahaha, this is a good point too.

Huffy, that means you can clear some people too, right?

• Advertisement

On second viewing, how would you know someone was offline? Only one way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Guffy wrote: »
    Apologies some of us actually do have stuff that keep us from playing.

I voted myself because it was the only way i could think to move votes off me in 15 min having genuinely forgotten and read nothing (the abyss not the player).

Vision felt i was in danger and again... I've been busy

I get RL stuff. I also get that wolves will try to cause chaos in the run up to the lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

nothing wrote: »
    So who is it? If they haven't counter claimed, surely they're a wolf?

Because it's the bg

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Hahaha, this is a good point too.

Huffy, that means you can clear some people too, right?

I can.

Well lynch Guffy kill Vision right? lose seer either way.
    This is why we need to agree some shots for later if this is really guffy they need protection to protect the seer. And we also need to not scatter plot a group of people containing a seer and lose two villagers?

• Advertisement

For the record i was against announcing it today. I wanted to hold it until tomorrow

This is why we need to agree some shots for later if this is really guffy they need protection to protect the seer. And we also need to not scatter plot a group of people containing a seer and lose two villagers?

If this is really wanda (my editing skills are dusted off in a new way)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

A secondary character from the first Captain America movie who also appeared in 1 episode each of Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter, as far as I remember...

If he was actually a character in this game, I'll eat my bloody hat.

I hope you have a nice tasting hat :D

He was a minor character from Caps team of soldiers during World War 2.

He is a very, very minor character, and I feel really, impressively not at the same level as any other character mentioned to date...

Not only he is not even in the same ballpark as the deceased characters I've seen, he's playing an entirely different sport, like Skeleton at the Winter Olympics, while all the big boys are out here playing baseball.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    I hope you have a nice tasting hat :D

(Honestly, it will be hilarious if true...)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Not only he is not even in the same ballpark as the deceased characters I've seen, he's playing an entirely different sport, like Skeleton at the Winter Olympics, while all the big boys are out here playing baseball.

I would agree. Like a minor character I understand among 26 players, but this is a little league substitute!

Why would you lynch the claim, unless there is a counter claim you don't lynch Guffy

Vernon has also been peeked.

OT: I think you'll find the balls on skeleton competitors make them big boys :pac: but I get you mean obscure (sorry couldn't resist :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

(Honestly, it will be hilarious if true...)

Well considering it’s likely I’ll be gone tonight he will soon see I am telling the truth

• Advertisement

Ok I'm confused how do you know this other person flipped as Cap? I'm confused as to your power.

I protect vision. Nothing can enter my dome

I'm not buying this from Guffy. I can't disprove it from the things I know, but it's far too convenient to bring it up in the 11th hour. It's also raising major flags how quickly ari is willing to accept Guffy's guff.

This all feels like a big wolf ploy, and I'm happy to see Guffy, ari, or kitten lynched tonight, all 3 were in my FFA.

How do we lose the seer either way?

I hope Wanda loses her sh*t if Vision dies. Hell hath no fury like a Wanda scorned after all.

Why would you lynch the claim, unless there is a counter claim you don't lynch Guffy

I'm not saying we lynch him but if he was to be lynched or killed I am asking am I right in saying vision will die too.

I'm not buying this from Guffy. I can't disprove it from the things I know, but it's far too convenient to bring it up in the 11th hour. It's also raising major flags how quickly ari is willing to accept Guffy's guff.

This all feels like a big wolf ploy, and I'm happy to see Guffy, ari, or kitten lynched tonight, all 3 were in my FFA.

I haven't been on and you asked me.

Guffy are you going to tell us who flipped as Captain?

Lads if someone else has been peeked as Capt, it's Loki! Gotta be, my thoughts are I'd like that info out for the discussion but I've obviously got skin in the game but it should be discussed

Guffy wrote: »
    Vernon has also been peeked.

Okay, can you elaborate on that. A player who has been missing all the damn day.

Am I crazy or are the wolves throwing in the towel at this point and all outing themselves?

I'm not saying we lynch him but if he was to be lynched or killed I am asking am I right in saying vision will die too.

I don't think so... the post isn't clear. May just lose powers. Will def lose my dome of protection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I'm not sure we can rely on all the supposed shots tonight:

My prizes:
    Laser gun that didn't fire
    Munch protect

Doris
    Laser gun that fired & killed G&R

Eva
    Laser gun aimed at Kitten_K but hit kathleen

So there could be 3 shots available (plus MrsF) but there's no guarantee of shots or accuracy

My shot should be accurate I think.

Not liking the kitten reveal. Choosing a random but prob safe person that most of us have never heard of? There are enough actual characters to have no need to go to this level. Going by who all is in this game.

Advertisement