Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

ari101 wrote: »
    I'm not saying we lynch him but if he was to be lynched or killed I am asking am I right in saying vision will die too.

Why would you think this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I'm not buying this from Guffy. I can't disprove it from the things I know, but it's far too convenient to bring it up in the 11th hour. It's also raising major flags how quickly ari is willing to accept Guffy's guff.

This all feels like a big wolf ploy, and I'm happy to see Guffy, ari, or kitten lynched tonight, all 3 were in my FFA.

I don't accept it I'm asking Guffy to out names unless there is a good reason not to, I'm asking to understand the implications of it if it is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Lads if someone else has been peeked as Capt, it's Loki! Gotta be, my thoughts are I'd like that info out for the discussion but I've obviously got skin in the game but it should be discussed

The peek is either Loki. Or your claim is bogus. One of two outcomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Guffy wrote: »
    I haven't been on and you asked me.

You were posting on thread after Lucy claimed Cap earlier

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Well considering it’s likely I’ll be gone tonight he will soon see I am telling the truth

Any powers, the fact you were on a wolf gives you some credibility even if I've poured doubt in your direction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Okay, can you elaborate on that. A player who has been missing all the damn day.

Am I crazy or are the wolves throwing in the towel at this point and all outing themselves?

He's not evil or i would have said. Confirmed good. But then again another player showed as cap. I'm waiting on vision's ok to share their name

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Guffy, you have Vernon Peaked and Cap. Who is the third?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

My shot should be accurate I think.

Not liking the kitten reveal. Choosing a random but prob safe person that most of us have never heard of? There are enough actual characters to have no need to go to this level. Going by who all is in this game.

If I was faking my character it wouldn’t make sense to pick Duggan because it appears to be minor (as I already said I know nothing about MCU)

cee_jay wrote: »

100%, a straight trade off tbh

Me for Loki, given what the wolves know is a good shout IMO. Happy with that

Either the peek is loki or lucy is lying. I am waiting on vision to give go ahead to share the peeked player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm not buying this from Guffy. I can't disprove it from the things I know, but it's far too convenient to bring it up in the 11th hour. It's also raising major flags how quickly ari is willing to accept Guffy's guff.

This all feels like a big wolf ploy, and I'm happy to see Guffy, ari, or kitten lynched tonight, all 3 were in my FFA.

I thought guffy was just a lazy villager but I'm with you on the disbelief.

Any powers, the fact you were on a wolf gives you some credibility even if I've poured doubt in your direction

No powers yet

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Why would you think this?

They are lovers right - I haven't watched the new series but I though Wanda and Vision end up together?

He's not evil or i would have said. Confirmed good. But then again another player showed as cap. I'm waiting on vision's ok to share their name

Loki is in this game and can appear good from peeks. If you can give us info and still keep Vision from outing themselves you should definitely do it at this point.

I may be able to back up some of your claims. Do you want to wait until tomorrow because you think I won't be here and there'll be no one who can easily call bullsh*t?

100%, a straight trade off tbh

Me for Loki, given what the wolves know is a good shout IMO. Happy with that

Ya I'd like to have kept you. UNLESS you have another game plan consider protecting me. My sphere protect vision. If you HAVE another game plan. Stick with that.

I may be able to back up some of your claims. Do you want to wait until tomorrow because you think I won't be here and there'll be no one who can easily call bullsh*t?

Thats a fair point

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I thought guffy was just a lazy villager but I'm with you on the disbelief.

Oh I'm not buying it really either, why there wouldn't be discussion before now to announce the name of the peeked player despite my claim being 6 or 7 hours old.

If there was a counter claim then grand but there isn't and if needs be Vision can come out to back her as a worst case

I don't think so... the post isn't clear. May just lose powers. Will def lose my dome of protection

Ok, I so you actually protect them (sorry I was not getting that).

kitten_k wrote: »
    If I was faking my character it wouldn’t make sense to pick Duggan because it appears to be minor (as I already said I know nothing about MCU)

That much is obvious, or you would have picked a more believable character from your fake character list... ;)

Trigger peeked as captain america

• Advertisement

That much is obvious, or you would have picked a more believable character from your fake character list... ;)

Looking forward to seeing you eat some humble pie. Be worth dying for :D

Ya I'd like to have kept you. UNLESS you have another game plan consider protecting me. My sphere protect vision. If you HAVE another game plan. Stick with that.

So vision is alive, I have another game plan but your not giving me a tonne of time to weigh up the alternative. You could give us Loki now.

Also the above post is written oddly

And Vernon?

So vision is alive, I have another game plan but your not giving me a tonne of time to weigh up the alternative. You could give us Loki now.

Also the above post is written oddly

If you have another game plan stick with it.

Not buying this for a minute

And Vernon?

Was good. Vision asked me not to share his specific role though. Gimmy a few min

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Why?

Did Trigger not say he was going for the match tonight? Or was that Yoss

Honestly I'm finding Kitten more believable

Why?

The reason i am late sharing is i wanted to wait due to triggers actual post following your reveal. Unfortunately he hasn't been back today. I definitely do not advocate killing trigger in lynch

• Advertisement

Why?

I'm pretty sure Trigger said he wasn't going to be here for the match. He had ample opportunity to counter earlier

Advertisement