Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Did Trigger not say he was going for the match tonight? Or was that Yoss

Honestly I'm finding Kitten more believable

What does watching a match got to do with him flipping as Cap?
    Question now is who to believe. Trigger or Lucy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I wish Guffy could have been presenting someone other than Vernon. Someone that could confirm if tone was lying or not. Likewise with a trigger. It’s handy both are ultra low posters.

Also, how many peeks should the seer have right now? Two or three?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Guffy wrote: »
    Why?

The reason i am late sharing is i wanted to wait due to triggers actual post following your reveal. Unfortunately he hasn't been back today. I definitely do not advocate killing trigger in lynch

He has

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Trigger wrote: »
    Ffa3 while I have a small bit of time.

Kitten - vote is already on her, she's the only one left from my last one and hasn't done anything today with the little posts she's had

Ari - it feels that she is just coming on and posting her reads on people but not really contributing too much

Nothing - new player, again they seem to be flying under the radar, not sure they have added much today and there seemed to be a bit suss yesterday. Its possible they could be a bit overwhelmed with a role madness being their first game

Trigger made an FFA - if he knew Lucy was lying surely he would have mentioned her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Did Trigger not say he was going for the match tonight? Or was that Yoss

Honestly I'm finding Kitten more believable

Yos match, Trigger time with his kid I think?

I'm so confused.

• Advertisement

Why?

The reason i am late sharing is i wanted to wait due to triggers actual post following your reveal. Unfortunately he hasn't been back today. I definitely do not advocate killing trigger in lynch

Why? Trigger has posted a couple of times today. He could have called bull on Lucy's claim and didn't?

cee_jay wrote: »
    Why?

Also Triggs FFA

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Why?

Yes he has.

Can anyone else smell the bullsh*t?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Trigger wrote: »
    I don't know, it could be a ploy to get the real cap to come out and then have to share the same info with the wolves. i wouldn't be believing anything in this game straight away.

This post below was in response to if anyone's backroom had been compromised

Why the need to even reply to that with a lie. that has stood out to me. Catch a lier, catch a wolf

This was why i didn't want to reveal. Vision felt otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Why do this now Guffy? Why not wait until 9pm?

• Advertisement

Yes he has.

Can anyone else smell the bullsh*t?

Stinks, this is desperation imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Coz if he is offline watching the match he can’t defend himself

This was why i didn't want to reveal. Vision felt otherwise.

Your contradicting yourself, you said you asked Vision to reveal and he didn't want too

kitten_k wrote: »
    Trigger made an FFA - if he knew Lucy was lying surely he would have mentioned her?

That's why i was happy enough to release it. Unfortunately i do have time constraints myself.

Your contradicting yourself, you said you asked Vision to reveal and he didn't want too

I didn't want to reveal, vision did. If i said otherwise apologies

Well, I don't believe Guffy, and Trigger hasn't claimed, so it should be a question of believing Guffy or Lucy...

Unless you know something we don't cee_jay?

Does Guffy's play make sense as a wolf, we lynch Lucy/Trigger who might both be village.
    Agree to shoot the other and do they have enough weapons to out guns and to get parity by munch.
    Because If LeVar is protected (do we have that option) after munch he can tell us the dead, and guffy would be outed as lying, along with kitten as this move should save them from lynch/shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

My head hurts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

It's really not a question of who to believe between Trigger and Lucy it's do you believe Guffy. Personally that's a giant nope.

ari101 wrote: »
    Does Guffy's play make sense as a wolf, we lynch Lucy/Trigger who might both be village.
    Agree to shoot the other and do they have enough weapons to out guns and to get parity by munch.
    Because If LeVar is protected (do we have that option) after munch he can tell us the dead, and guffy would be outed as lying, along with kitten as this move should save them from lynch/shot?

And Guffy is outed as telling the truth? Everyone is happy to accept Lucy outright, but when there is a challenge to it?

• Advertisement

Well, I don't believe Guffy, and Trigger hasn't claimed, so it should be a question of believing Guffy or Lucy...

Cee_jay has absolutely being so sceptical of my claim since earlier. Have a look at her responses to other claims. This is the wolves move now cause of my plan for tomorrow. They want you gone, an awful attempt to shade me with this guffy ****.

Cee_jay is way too good a player to be so off the boil.

I don't support Guffy, Triggers non challenge makes him look dodge but is everyone else here, should vision not counter claim the names also if untrue?

We're not lynching Trigger or Lucy based on Guffy's testimony, that's mental.

The lynch should be kitten or Guffy, maybe you for seemingly buying in to any of this and trying to give it weight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Dum Dum Duggan :pac:

My prob is if i was bg i would not have protected you this morn so i could tomorrow.

Because trigger peeked as bg i was sceptical of lucys claim obviously.

Vision leaned on trigger being loki but his quote i posted earlier would be exactly how i would have posted as bg... with the wolves trying to pull me out.

Lucy not being on ffa confused me

You don't lynch either to be honest (me or Trigger) at least not until Trigger has his say but its fluff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

If guffy is telling the truth, then why didn't trigger say anything unless they were loki and didn't know they were peeked?

If lucy is lying, that's a huge character to risk claiming if there was a counter claim, which there hasn't been, surely there would have been if trigger was cap.

So either guffy is a wolf scrambling to save kitten who's also wolf, or trigger is loki as above, or lucy is cap, or someone had a power to silence someone for a day?! Am I losing it? A bit

I don't support Guffy, Triggers non challenge makes him look dodge but is everyone else here, should vision not counter claim the names also if untrue?

Ok there are a number of people dead at this stage.

Levar i can guarantee you Wanda and Vision are not amongst them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

No way we should be lynching Guffy. Unless there’s a counter claim, we don’t lynch the one link to a seer we have. Unless he’s confident neither Wanda or Vision are alive, it’s a stupid and easily disproven claim.

I’d lynch Trigger mind. I had him on my FFA so I’m not too bothered about that.

But it does rely on people being alive tomorrow to prove the lynch correct.

• Advertisement

We're not lynching Trigger or Lucy based on Guffy's testimony, that's mental.

The lynch should be kitten or Guffy, maybe you for seemingly buying in to any of this and trying to give it weight.

I'm actually inclined to believe Kitten a bit but we can't lynch Guffy incase it's legit

Advertisement