Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

cee_jay wrote: »
    And Guffy is outed as telling the truth? Everyone is happy to accept Lucy outright, but when there is a challenge to it?

I don't know what to believe I'm just trying to calculate if this makes sense from either side.

Right now it's Guffy vs. Lucy with Trigs awol and Vision not stepping up.
    It's all very pre lynch coincidence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Also, if this is a wolf distraction, who is this saving? Was Guffy likely to be lynched tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Cee_jay has absolutely being so sceptical of my claim since earlier. Have a look at her responses to other claims. This is the wolves move now cause of my plan for tomorrow. They want you gone, an awful attempt to shade me with this guffy ****.

Cee_jay is way too good a player to be so off the boil.

Yeah, I'm getting super suss of cee_jay buying in to this. She's more logical than that.

I can see her concocting this ploy as a hail mary since people have been on to her wolves and she doesn't want to end up playing as the lone wolf again, but is struggling to keep her wolf pups on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Vision does not come out. That's nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Also, if this is a wolf distraction, who is this saving? Was Guffy likely to be lynched tonight?

Nope. It was kitten

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Nigel WW wrote: »

I am leading the lynch

Yeah, I'm getting super suss of cee_jay buying in to this. She's more logical than that.

I can see her concocting this ploy as a hail mary since people have been on to her wolves and she doesn't want to end up playing as the lone wolf again, but is struggling to keep her wolf pups on track.

You need to be more logical about this. This is the wrong track.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Kitten voting me for no reason? If Dum Dum Duggan is in this game I will eat my hat!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I like the scramble though, it's been a quiet day :D in all seriousness, it seems such a stupid attempt from Guffy that its likely genuine but I wouldn't be lynching Triggs without a response

Guffy wrote: »

If you were lying they would, right?
    This seems so far fetched but that has me stuck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Eva WW wrote: »
    Kitten voting me for no reason? If Dum Dum Duggan is in this game I will eat my hat!

LeVar might share his with you

Also Stan Lee said I could talk about my tasks after 8.45pm so any questions ask now or forever hold your peace.

Hmm... Vision would like to know if he should reveal?

Vision and (if there is a Wanda in the game, likely there is) aren't among the dead, this can be sorted out later.

kitten_k should be the lynch

This is where my logical brain has gone. If this was all untrue, where is the counter claim from Vision? Everything Guffy is saying can easily be backed up or shown as a lie by Vision. This claim is tied to another player.

Also Stan Lee said I could talk about my tasks after 8.45pm so any questions ask now or forever hold your peace.

Tell us anything of use to make sense.

I'm so confused I voted yos and unless I get clarity in the next 10 mins I'm staying there (not aimed at you Eva just my general position)

Vision and (if there is a Wanda in the game, likely there is) aren't among the dead, this can be sorted out later.

I'm sticking with Trigger for my reason earlier.

I like the scramble though, it's been a quiet day :D in all seriousness, it seems such a stupid attempt from Guffy that its likely genuine but I wouldn't be lynching Triggs without a response

Again i dont advocate triggers lynching. One of you are lying (him by peek) but i want the bg to be here in the morning to protect levar

Tell us everything

If Trigger peeked as Capt then I'm actually voting there. It's Loki, I've been on the level and I don't believe Guffy upsets the apple cart like this for no reason.

• Advertisement

ari101 wrote: »
    Tell us anything of use to make sense.

I'm so confused I voted yos and unless I get clarity in the next 10 mins I'm staying there (not aimed at you Eva just my general position)

All the crazy **** I was posting earlier was a task. The gifs. The fake role claim etc. Don't know what the reward is.

All the crazy **** I was posting earlier was a task. The gifs. The fake role claim etc. Don't know what the reward is.

Tell us something we don't know

Why, I've been doing this instead of reading. Ive voted for ari for suggesting vision verify my claim. Only a wolf would actually want that.

Again i dont advocate triggers lynching. One of you are lying (him by peek) but i want the bg to be here in the morning to protect levar

My power needs to be stolen tonight for that to be effective

My power needs to be stolen tonight for that to be effective

Wouldn't if i was bg :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

If Trigger peeked as Capt then I'm actually voting there. It's Loki, I've been on the level and I don't believe Guffy upsets the apple cart like this for no reason.

The fact I had worries about trigger anyway has me feeling the same.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Tell us something we don't know
    Not much else to say without revealing the role of another villager. And they can make that decision themselves.

Hmm... Vision would like to know if he should reveal?

If you're linked and there's a danger the Wolves will munch you to kill him, maybe he should before thread close tonight.

And if no one counter claims, then we know either Trigger or Lucy is Loki for discussion tomorrow.

Oh ok, I figured some of it was task. I just can't tell if it is wolf or village. But you are village lean for others so I am staying on Yos.

• Advertisement

I know I'm 100% Capt America, Guffy is claiming a peek, zero response or challenge. Trigger is the guy, it has to be Loki so I can't not vote there because I know its a LOCK wolf to me. Guffy had no heat or little heat. I'm trusting

Advertisement