Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

FFS, had a massive read back there and can barely make sense of it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

If you're linked and there's a danger the Wolves will munch you to kill him, maybe he should before thread close tonight.

And if no one counter claims, then we know either Trigger or Lucy is Loki for discussion tomorrow.

Killing me doesn't kill him from what i see but... he will lose his shield. If bg is unable to protect you, and obvs themselves, then protecting me gives vision protection for another day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    FFS, had a massive read back there and can barely make sense of it

If you trust me, vote Trigger. If your not sure, vote whoever you think is wolfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Voting closes soon! GET ON IT!!!!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058188503&page=8

(ALSO BLOODY LINDELOFF)

Lucy has claimed Capt
    Trigger didn't counter claim
    Guffy has claimed he peeked Trigger as Capt

If we believe Guffy, we lynch Trigger
    If we don't believe Guffy, we lynch Guffy

Am I missing anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Guffy wrote: »
    Why, I've been doing this instead of reading. Ive voted for ari for suggesting vision verify my claim. Only a wolf would actually want that.

I'm not suggesting they verify it. I'm saying if you were lying I would expect them to challenge you - only if it was UNTRUE. So I'm saying I don't have enough evidence to doubt you.
    ari101 wrote: »
    I don't support Guffy, Triggers non challenge makes him look dodge but is everyone else here, should vision not counter claim the names also if untrue?

Killing me doesn't kill him from what i see but... he will lose his shield. If bg is unable to protect you, and obvs themselves, then protecting me gives vision protection for another day

We have 30 mins post lynch to discuss. With my power stolen, we've two potential protects tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

It seems like guffy is on the level and being backed by a few people, and there's been no counter claims all day for any of the characters... Vote change time!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Lucy has claimed Capt

Am I missing anything?

Or just vote who you were going to vote before Guffy's reveal.

nothing wrote: »
    It seems like guffy is on the level and being backed by a few people, and there's been no counter claims all day for any of the characters... Vote change time!

WOLF

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    If you trust me, vote Trigger. If your not sure, vote whoever you think is wolfy.

If Guffy is lying, it should be possible to show this by Vision revealing themselves - based on this, I'm voting Trigs

I'm quite suss of people jumping on the Trigger wagon. Definitely a wolf among them.

Lucy has claimed Capt

Am I missing anything?

Pretty much.

This outcome means that if we lynch Trigger and he comes back as Capt then I'm bad. If he's Loki, me and Guffy are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Lucy has claimed Capt

Am I missing anything?

Guffy has also claimed they're with Vision and given the lovers thing I don't fancy lynching therr just I case. That said, I am confused af because nothing has added up today.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Or just vote who you were going to vote before Guffy's reveal.

I was on kitten but you can't just ignore a massive bombshell like this

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm quite suss of people jumping on the Trigger wagon. Definitely a wolf among them.

My alarm bells are flying with you now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Not liking this chaos before the vote.

I wouldn't blame you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Oh thank god, it’s not just me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I'm not moving my vote, I see possible evidence in the absence of a challenge to guffy's vision claims that they are speaking truth. But if true why did trigger not claim against Lucy?

Not liking this chaos before the vote.

Me neither but running the scenarios Trigger is a no brainer for me, because its bananas for Guffy to do this an hour before lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

tenor.gif

nothing wrote: »
    :o

Pesky touch emojis... : o

Trigger wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Haha this gif was in my backroom, boom! Hes done

Pretty much.

This outcome means that if we lynch Trigger and he comes back as Capt then I'm bad. If he's Loki, me and Guffy are good.

That's a fair point actually. If trigger is bad your confirmed as capt. But if your lying, then we have a wolf but lose bg protection on priest tomorrow. That was my reasoning to wait tbh, it at least guaranteed protection for another day.

Btw i don't actually know who's lying but triggs ffa leans me towards you tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Voting closed

I'm finding this game so hard. Keep doing what Liz did in the last game and drawing inferences from the Marvel universe that I probably shouldn't be.
    I don't trust anyone. Except LeVar :D He is my most trustworthy village player right now. Although he could be wolf and leading us right down the garden path and is king of the wolves with a priest ability.
    Beaker has given me a lot of trust issues.

That's a fair point actually. If trigger is bad your confirmed as capt. But if your lying, then we have a wolf but lose bg protection on priest tomorrow. That was my reasoning to wait tbh, it at least guaranteed protection for another day.

Btw i don't actually know who's lying but triggs ffa leans me towards you tbh

*you telling the truth i mean

• Advertisement

Oh Vernon dirty

Advertisement