Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Only team good and Thanos tasking but no wolf tasks?

Worst case scenario LeVar is lying and Guffy is a wolf too but that's too complicated I think

Something is not adding up for me with power balance though.

Either way strategy is clear. Lynch the unknowns and when there is still someone standing among the knows fight it out amongst yerselves.

This is something I was thinking about and it's why I initially suspected Doris on D1 - the only reason I can come up with for it is that Beaker gave us tasks to provide cover for Thanos

I agree though, if Eva & I are still standing after the unknowns are knocked off, one of us two should go

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    This is something I was thinking about and it's why I initially suspected Doris on D1 - the only reason I can come up with for it is that Beaker gave us tasks to provide cover for Thanos

I agree though, if Eva & I are still standing after the unknowns are knocked off, one of us two should go

Why not one of ye first?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

cee_jay wrote: »
    I urge you to look back over some of my posts and reactions to things. Make your mind up. There are some very clear signs as to my character. This morning especially.
    You said you had noticed differences in how I play as wolf and village. These should be very clear now.

I was seeing nothing at first, but reading over this morning again I can pick up what you're laying down.

I was seeing nothing at first, but reading over this morning again I can pick up what you're laying down.

Do you believe it though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Why not one of ye first?

Because we're village and you are canis lupus

• Advertisement

Why not one of ye first?

Because our roles are effectively known, the others are unknown

Have you being doing anything to help the village Orla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I am certain Necro, Abigail, and Green&Red were good, but I'm not revealing their roles.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    I am connected to one of them, I got some powers when one of them died.
    I think I may have a connection with Black Widow and if She dies I may get a power.

Just how many characters could you be connected to Jake.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Do you believe it though?

If he sees it correctly, yes he will, and can ask for confirmation if he wishes. I can give him whatever he needs.

Here's where I am in terms of most to least likely wolves

Kitten k
    Orla WW
    Ectoplasm
    Nothing
    Cee_Jay
    Yos
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW
    Eva WW
    MrsFlushdraw
    Vernon WW (by association with Guffy rather than anything else)
    Guffy
    LeVar
    Doris WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Because we're village and you are canis lupus

I'm definitely on team village and may have to do things today to show it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Was your task not to comment coming up to lynch time?

:confused:

I don’t have any tasks. I just get powers if certain people die

Eva WW wrote: »
    Just how many characters could you be connected to Jake.

Three. One presumably died as I’ve gotten one power so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I don’t inherit powers, I get them when certain characters die. One isn’t so much a power but I can prove it on thread I think if it comes to pass.

Hmmm.

The marvel Fan in me is screaming to start referring to you as Greg Davies....

Need to go crunch some data, make sure everything is adding up the way it should be, based on what everyone has been saying and claiming...

Be back in awhile as long as I'm not struck down in the meantime, but since there's been no day actions all game, I'm hoping nothing nefarious will come my way in the next while...

giphy.gif

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Hmmm.

The marvel Fan in me is screaming to start referring to you as Greg Davies....

I’d strongly advise against making me angry.

Here's where I am in terms of most to least likely wolves

Kitten k
    Orla WW
    Ectoplasm
    Nothing
    Cee_Jay
    Yos
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW
    Eva WW
    MrsFlushdraw
    Vernon WW (by association with Guffy rather than anything else)
    Guffy
    LeVar
    Doris WW

I would like Vernon and Guffy to be on thread to definitely address the Vernon claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Are we sure everyone claiming a role is that role? Could the wolves have some alternatives to pick from so that they couldn't be counterclaimed?

@cee_jay, why have you revoted for the same person but gone from using the correct format to an incorrect format?

@1128:
    ##Vote Orla WW

@1354
    ##Vote Orla

nothing wrote: »
    Are we sure everyone claiming a role is that role? Could the wolves have some alternatives to pick from so that they couldn't be counterclaimed?

Well, if it helps, I can confirm I am not Dum Dum Duggan . . :pac:

Well, if it helps, I can confirm I am not Dum Dum Duggan . . :pac:

HAha I see what you did there Jake! Let's not get silly, that'd be an awful cover, kitten must be Bucky. Gone to hydra now!

• Advertisement

@cee_jay, why have you revoted for the same person but gone from using the correct format to an incorrect format?

@1128:

@1354
    I am on mobile. When I go to the page, it picks it up as being in German, and chrome is translating it to English.
    When it does this,the Post button has a small p. The ##Vote looks like ## Vote. I thought it had formatted it incorrectly so went to fix it.

The numbers of roles claimed alluded to aren't really adding up vs how many un-claimed characters have to be still in the game...

Knowing who Vernon is, either via Guffy or hearing it from the horse's mouth, could clear up something...

Even then though, the numbers don't match, someone's lying and/or someone other than kitten has been converted to The Winter Soldier (even though they may have been previously good) and kitten was always a wolf.

I am on mobile. When I go to the page, it picks it up as being in German, and chrome is translating it to English.
    When it does this,the Post button has a small p. The ##Vote looks like ## Vote. I thought it had formatted it incorrectly so went to fix it.

I have attached the proof of this. I don't know why it's just that page which is being picked up as German.

Yes. I think Rocket could be one of those roles.

So you went in to correct a correct vote and you accidentally turned it into an incorrect vote? Sounds tasky tbf

I have attached the proof of this. I don't know why it's just that page which is being picked up as German.

Fair enough, less tasky now

So you went in to correct a correct vote and you accidentally turned it into an incorrect vote? Sounds tasky tbf

It's not incorrect now - see my last post. I have attached screenshots to show you have happens when it switches between the languages.

Yes. I think Rocket could be one of those roles.

Harsh! You seem to have it in for me since last night. Do you have any reason for this? Really feels unfounded to me, but maybe I've said or done something suspicious?!

Argh! This game!

When it switches to English everyone's votes look wrong for me. I'll try get onto a PC later to make sure it is correct correct.

• Advertisement

Harsh! You seem to have it in for me since last night. Do you have any reason for this? Really feels unfounded to me, but maybe I've said or done something suspicious?!

Argh! This game!

Process of elimination on the last players based on what is known so far. That is all. There is no confirmation of your Rocket role from any corner.

Advertisement