Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I have a theory...

nothing could have been Rocket who was waiting to be activated, and perhaps they were activated, last night... only to become Bucky Barnes...

"Oh, I'll get that arm"

I find this easier to believe than Dum Dum Dugan ever being in this game.

kitten = always been a wolf
    nothing = rocket racoon turned winter soldier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That's a good point - if you're the wolves you'd likely have chosen Dum Dum last night

Given the characters that have come out so far, it's practically a no brainer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I like this theory too, cause it addresses the absurd number of Guardians we have running around too....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I have a theory...

nothing could have been Rocket who was waiting to be activated, and perhaps they were activated, last night... only to become Bucky Barnes...

"Oh, I'll get that arm"

I don't know anything about the MCU but I'm happy to take your word for it if others are in agreement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I like this theory too, cause it addresses the absurd number of Guardians we have running around too....

Woooah! It's not my fault beaker has a GOTG obsession!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I have a theory...

"Oh, I'll get that arm"

From a purely movie POV, I think Dum Dum to Bucky makes more sense then rocket to Bucky. Dum Dum was part of the original squad with Cap and Bucky. Rocket literally met Bucky and wanted his arm and had a nice shoot off with him, no real connection. But maybe BJ loves GOTG and wanted to squeeze all those characters into the game.

I am not disputing your theory, more adding my thoughts regarding the actual movies.

The silence falling is interesting.

I also feel if Nothing was the convert, that's a bad look for Ecto on the Night 1 lynches.

Molly vs Patrick The Wolf.
    Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm

Necro, Lucy, Kathleen all cleared good by priest.
    Eva with a strong role claim (I think)
    Nothing a possible convert.

Would no wolves have voted on the wagon, on Night One, when one of their own was the other option?

Trigger wrote: »
    Ffa3 while I have a small bit of time.

Kitten - vote is already on her, she's the only one left from my last one and hasn't done anything today with the little posts she's had

Ari - it feels that she is just coming on and posting her reads on people but not really contributing too much

Nothing - new player, again they seem to be flying under the radar, not sure they have added much today and there seemed to be a bit suss yesterday. Its possible they could be a bit overwhelmed with a role madness being their first game
    My own FFA2 is

Molly - for obvious reasons, just really can't buy into the reveal
    Kitten - lying Low and not contributing much to anything
    Barney - again nothing contributed to the game.

On Barney, he was quite vocal jumping to defense yesterday of Flushy, and could have been pocketing her there. Although haven't seen anything today to push him up the list ahead of the others
    Vernon, Molly and Doris would be my FFA right now FWIW.

Vernon, mainly for the way they came onto the thread throwing accusations around when it was very obvious that they hadn't read the thread while jumping to the defense of Molly.

Molly & Doris for the votes this morning and subsequent posts when questioned.. either could have been trying to be the first to vote in for a task. May need to read back on that again

Loki's FFA.

Kitten on it 2/3 times is interesting. Does a wolf put another wolf onto their FFA twice in three nights?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Been looking back at some of cee_jay's posts and in retrospect, she's left quite enough crumbs for me to believe she is village.

Having thought more about everything Jake has said about his role, I'm a lot more confident in him being village. My doubts put to rest on that one.

If Guffy is confident Vernon is village than so am I.

That only leaves these 4, so...

FFA #4

kitten_k
    nothing
    Ectoplasm
    Orla WW

• Advertisement

Loki's FFA.

Kitten on it 2/3 times is interesting. Does a wolf put another wolf onto their FFA twice in three nights?

If he wants to appear villagey, yes he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

cee_jay wrote: »
    FFA:
    nothing
    Orla WW
    kitten
    Ectoplasm

First FFA posted this morning. Thank you LeVar!

It comes down to what order. If we could lynch Ultron it is the best outcome for the village. Bucky 2nd best, just to minimize village kills.

I am still concerned of the 5th Wolf power. Given the Guardians appearing so prominently, it could possibly be Ronan The Accuser. But what could his powers be?

If he wants to appear villagey, yes he does.

Its weird though. If Kitten is bad, she voted for a wolf on night one, and was on the FFA of a wolf on Night 2 and 3. That's really planting Kitten deep, away from the other wolves. I certainly don't know if you throw your Ultron in like that.

I do think my lean is on Ecto, Kitten and Nothing being the wolves right now, mind.

If Nothing was the convert, do you think he gets his shot at any time, or is it a "Between lynch and munch" dealeo?

Its weird though. If Kitten is bad, she voted for a wolf on night one, and was on the FFA of a wolf on Night 2 and 3. That's really planting Kitten deep, away from the other wolves. I certainly don't know if you throw your Ultron in like that.

I do think my lean is on Ecto, Kitten and Nothing being the wolves right now, mind.

If Nothing was the convert, do you think he gets his shot at any time, or is it a "Between lynch and munch" dealeo?

We have our wolves. The question is figuring out which one is which.
    The voting would suggest kitten is the convert, but need to go back over nothing's votes also.
    The OP says he will gain " one kill that day". To me this suggests that it might be kitten... Just from an online POV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Been looking back at some of cee_jay's posts and in retrospect, she's left quite enough crumbs for me to believe she is village.

Having thought more about everything Jake has said about his role, I'm a lot more confident in him being village. My doubts put to rest on that one.

If Guffy is confident Vernon is village than so am I.

That only leaves these 4, so...

FFA #4

kitten_k
    nothing
    Ectoplasm
    Orla WW

Based on what we know you're right about 3 of them but I'm not a wolf which makes me think that either a known was converted (I think less likely) or someone we've assumed village is a wolf.

I know I keep harping on about it but I'm doing it for a reason. There is something off. So far we have had a roleblocker wolf and Loki flip red. Loki could go into someone else's backroom. Could he do anything else that you haven't told us? Because if not, how could the wolves win?

Village have had Hawkeye and arrows, a vig, and two players tasking for weapons. The wolves have had a munch and one bullet. Literally the most they could possibly kill by today is 4 people, maybe 5 if Bucky was converted earlier.

As I said, I get that I'm in the unknown category and will need to go but please please remember this when you get down to the wire.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Village have had Hawkeye and arrows, a vig, and two players tasking for weapons. The wolves have had a munch and one bullet. Literally the most they could possibly kill by today is 4 people, maybe 5 if Bucky was converted earlier.

I agree but it's Thursday afternoon and we still have 16 players still alive so I presume there's something we don't know e.g. if the new wolf gets to D5, he kills 6 people or something

I agree but it's Thursday afternoon and we still have 16 players still alive so I presume there's something we don't know e.g. if the new wolf gets to D5, he kills 6 people or something

That would be awesome and terrifying!

Night three voting.

Trigger (6) - Guffy, Lucy WW, Nothing, Cee_Jay, Nigel WW, Clodagh WW
    Kitten K (4) - ASLB, Vernon WW, Trigger, Eva WW
    Eva WW (3) - Kitten K, Ectoplasm, Jake WW
    Yos (1) - Ari101
    Guffy (1) - Yos
    Ari101 (1) - Mrs Flushdraw

ineligible to vote - Doris WW

Nothing facilitates the hanging of trigger. (Adds weight to possible conversion).
    Kitten and Ecto both voting for Eva
    Orla's vote not shown?

Trigger voting for Kitten. Kitten doesn't vote for Trigger out of self-preservation, instead going after Eva, along with our other sus Ecto.

It's quite telling that Ecto and Orla claim village but yet are the ones that haven't claimed any roles yet imo

Night three voting.

Trigger (6) - Guffy, Lucy WW, Nothing, Cee_Jay, Nigel WW, Clodagh WW
    Kitten K (4) - ASLB, Vernon WW, Trigger, Eva WW
    Eva WW (3) - Kitten K, Ectoplasm, Jake WW
    Yos (1) - Ari101
    Guffy (1) - Yos
    Ari101 (1) - Mrs Flushdraw

ineligible to vote - Doris WW

Orla's vote not shown?

You're right - there should have been 5 votes for Kitten_k, Orla's is missing

@beaker, is that a typo?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

It's quite telling that Ecto and Orla claim village but yet are the ones that haven't claimed any roles yet imo

Some of us have work to do. But also some of us may loose things if we reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

You're right - there should have been 5 votes for Kitten_k, Orla's is missing

@beaker, is that a typo?

Has to be a typo

Interesting that you'd get this wrong given you haven't claimed anything yourself. Nor has Vernon.

Interesting that you'd get this wrong given you haven't claimed anything yourself. Nor has Vernon.

Vernon has cleared good from the seer peak (or so Guffy claims).

I have posted my breadcrumbs for all to see all week long.
    Vernon was cleared by Guffy

Vernon has cleared good from the seer peak (or so Guffy claims).

That's not what cee-jay said though. I'm 100% sure that someone in the 'known' list is either lying or has been converted. Maybe Vern was convert or maybe he is the 5th wolf who peeks good. I doubt this is true because Loki peeked as Cap but I know for a fact that I'm not a wolf.

I have posted my breadcrumbs for all to see all week long.
    Vernon was cleared by Guffy

You've breadcrumbed but you haven't claimed! Vern has been cleared but hasn't claimed.

You've breadcrumbed but you haven't claimed! Vern has been cleared but hasn't claimed.

And you?

If Guffy has access to the seer info, I’m nearly happier with Vernon not claiming yet. All claiming does at that point makes it easier for wolves not to contradict themselves with claims.

And you?

If Guffy has access to the seer info, I’m nearly happier with Vernon not claiming yet. All claiming does at that point makes it easier for wolves not to contradict themselves with claims.

And me what? I have a role but I can't prove it. I've already said that I get I'm an unknown and that I know I'll have to go. What I want you all to keep in mind is that the convert could be anyone and/or someone in the known group could have been wolfing in plain sight.

• Advertisement

And me what? I have a role but I can't prove it. I've already said that I get I'm an unknown and that I know I'll have to go. What I want you all to keep in mind is that the convert could be anyone and/or someone in the known group could have been wolfing in plain sight.

I don’t disagree.

But as it stands, doesn’t it make sense to work through the unknowns first? Rather than starting to rip into what core we have?

Advertisement