Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Apologies all. Been on zoom calls all evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Molly - 6 - Necro, Lucy, Ecto, Eva WW, Nothing, kathleenG
    Guffy - 2 - Clodagh, Guffy
    Clodagh - 2 - Flushy, Orla,
    Nigel - 3 - Barney, JP Liz, Green&Red
    Patrick - 4 - kitten_k, Abigail, Doris, LeVar
    Green&Red -2, Vernon, Ceejay
    Flushy - 2 - Nigel, Trigger
    Doris - 1 - Patrick
    Necro - 1 - Molly
    Orla - 1 Ari101
    Abigail - 1 Jake
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW has been LYNCHED..... he is dead.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

I mean surely there are wolves voting on molly to save patrick. I think i might be voting Ecto instead. Kitten k wasn't posting at the time so may not have been able to change it but it would lead me to believe she is bucky rather than OG wolf with a dum dum character.

Eva cleared doris and doris eva right? One of them stole the others power?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Oh yeah, I'm staying on kitten, its the most logical for sure, just on the slimmest of chances nothing, Ecto, or Orla are telling the truth.

It doesn't make sense for Pepper to be in the game based on other characters I've seen anyway.

Rocket would fit in to the game, but given all the other info and roles already revealed, if not in it as The Winter Soldier convert, would've been top of the list for wolves to hide behind.

Do we think kitten is Bucky or ANother wolf?

Eva WW wrote: »
    So my prize last night was a tracking device (mootion detector :pac:) that I put on Yossarian who decided to reveal himself moments later :rolleyes:

He didn't visit anyone anyway.

How did you earn the prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Guffy wrote: »
    Eva cleared doris and doris eva right? One of them stole the others power?

Correct... And based on the ability, LeVar could confirm if it was a spurious claim I think

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    Do we think kitten is Bucky or ANother wolf?

I think she either got activated as a wolf when Captain got hit or she will avenge his death as the winter soldier.

Sorry read it as ecto posting they got a prize!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

tasks

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think she either got activated as a wolf when Captain got hit or she will avenge his death as the winter soldier.

Red skull specifically has to find bucky.

Bucky Barnes - Bucky will not know he is Bucky. If he is found by either Cap or Red Skull, he will become the Winter Solider and join which ever team finds him first. If The Winter Soldier is activated, he will gain one kill that day.

Is this a munch time announcement i wonder.

He gets one kill that day, will it only be accepted after lynch, that would be a night time action as opposed to day time. Or am i reading into it too much?

• Advertisement

Bucky Barnes - Bucky will not know he is Bucky. If he is found by either Cap or Red Skull, he will become the Winter Solider and join which ever team finds him first. If The Winter Soldier is activated, he will gain one kill that day.

Is this a munch time announcement i wonder.

He gets one kill that day, will it only be accepted after lynch, that would be a night time action as opposed to day time. Or am i reading into it too much?

Makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I don't know if I should reveal the names of the dead villagers or not. You know some of them already, and it might help the village have a clearer overall picture if I'm not around tomorrow, and may alleviate some fears.

I don't think there are any names left for the wolves to hide behind that wouldn't instantly whiff of being plucked off a list to anyone familiar with the MCU.

For me at the moment I have the majority of the pieces of a jigsaw done that I can see the whole picture at this stage, so I'm wondering if now is the time for the rest of you to see it too?

Kitten_k: Guffy, Mrs. F, LeVar, Dorris, Eva

Ectoplasm: Nigel,

Nothing: Clodagh,

Cee_jay: nothing

Orla: Cee_Jay

Clodagh, CJ, Nothing... can ue explain yer votes please. I know i sped through earlier but on phone and will honestly just take me to long ro find them again. Even if ye can just quote yer posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Hello everybody. I have honestly been doing a lot of reading back. I haven't been lazy today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    It's kinda hard to believe that it's Day 4 and you haven't been activated yet tbh, you've probably moved up into my top 3 picks for being a wolf

I was thinking the exact same.

Clodagh, CJ, Nothing... can ue explain yer votes please. I know i sped through earlier but on phone and will honestly just take me to long ro find them again. Even if ye can just quote yer posts.

What is your list Guffy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Votes? Sorry, I didn't notice the : after Kitten

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I don't think there are any names left for the wolves to hide behind that wouldn't instantly whiff of being plucked off a list to anyone familiar with the MCU.

There's been no mention of Spiderman all game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Ah I was just being grumpy because cee_jay was questioning me and I don't know if she's wolf or village. I'll probably switch to kitten, her character is most likely to have hidden buckys

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    There's been no mention of Spiderman all game

That one has stood out to me too actually.

We have dum dum but not Spider-Man? :pac:

Why are there always so many 'mistakes' and manoevres in the voting thread? And is the mod making deliberate mistakes in the lynch results?

This is all very confusing.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Why are there always so many 'mistakes' and manoevres in the voting thread? And is the mod making deliberate mistakes in the lynch results?

This is all very confusing.

No, it's BJ likes things precise it seems

I didn't know ASLB was such a dedicated werewolf player and seemingly a pretty good one?

Sorry i meant orla, cj and nothing

No i didnt... ignore me please.. village would prob be better off if ye did anyway :D

I've lot of doubts about today. There is a liar in our midst and I dont know where yet. I'll obviously vote at some stage. But my FFas are all the current unknowns. And Ceeeeejay. She be cray cray.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I didn't know ASLB was such a dedicated werewolf player and seemingly a pretty good one?

Yeah he's pretty awesome. Even if only a guest star.

I don't know if I should reveal the names of the dead villagers or not. You know some of them already, and it might help the village have a clearer overall picture if I'm not around tomorrow, and may alleviate some fears.

For me at the moment I have the majority of the pieces of a jigsaw done that I can see the whole picture at this stage, so I'm wondering if now is the time for the rest of you to see it too?

It might be no harm tbh to give us a full picture at this stage. I just wish i could pull you into my dome :(

It might be no harm tbh to give us a full picture at this stage. I just wish i could pull you into my dome :(

I'd hold off on this until tomorrow as I may be able to add something to this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I’m keeping my vote on Ecto for now.

I think there’s a strong chance Ecto is an OG wolf. Which means there’s a chance she’s Ultron.

I think Kitty could be an Og wolf too. But the fact Trigger was so happy to go after her makes me worry she’s a little more disposable. Plus she’s not been around much to defend herself. She could also be the convert too.

But I have a stronger feel about Ecto tonight.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'd hold off on this until tomorrow as I may be able to add something to this.

Hmm. Want to expand on why he should wait and what you may be able to add?

Advertisement