Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I’m keeping my vote on Ecto for now.

I think there’s a strong chance Ecto is an OG wolf. Which means there’s a chance she’s Ultron.

I think Kitty could be an Og wolf too. But the fact Trigger was so happy to go after her makes me worry she’s a little more disposable. Plus she’s not been around much to defend herself. She could also be the convert too.

But I have a stronger feel about Ecto tonight.

This is my thinking exactly tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Guffy wrote: »
    Hmm. Want to expand on why he should wait and what you may be able to add?

Not a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'd hold off on this until tomorrow as I may be able to add something to this.

@Guffy it's posts like this which are the reason for my vote.

FFA I posted first thing this morning:
    Orla
    Ecto
    Nothing
    Kitten

I want Ultron gone. Who is Ultron likely to be?

I am easy to vote however among those 4, they aren't in any order.

Not a chance.

Ok let me put it another way. Do you care to explain why the priest, who has zero protection and a lot of information to share, should wait until after the munch to reveal the information that they have, when there is a good chance that they will die?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd hold off on this until tomorrow as I may be able to add something to this.

Tomorrow after you've killed me and I can no longer share the information is it?

You're the only person who either hasn't claimed a role or I don't suspect could be a Hero who hasn't claimed yet...

Is your fear that I laid all the cards on the table and it just confirms you're a wolf?

• Advertisement

Ok let me put it another way. Do you care to explain why the priest, who has zero protection and a lot of information to share, should wait until after the munch to reveal the information that they have, when there is a good chance that they will die?

I've reason to believe the priest will be safe. But I cannot say anything else or it may not work.

Are races still a thing?

Can we race Ecto, Orla and Kitten?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

What's a race?

nothing wrote: »
    What's a race?

Black, White, Asian, etc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You've got to hand it the mod for creating and running this madness.

• Advertisement

Black, White, Asian, etc

Oooh that kind of race, I thought it meant like a run off competition

Actually I'd prefer it to be orla and ecto rather than 3 horse race.

Used to be a thing where the village decides to put two/three people forward to be lynched and see who votes where.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You've got to hand it the mod for creating and running this madness.

What are your thoughts on it all Vernon now you have reappeared?
    Are you Bucky?
    Who is your top contender for wolf?

Votting Ceeeeejay.

As once again it'd near 19.30 and I cannot speak.

Votting Ceeeeejay.

Cannot speak?

Actually I'd prefer it to be orla and ecto rather than 3 horse race.

Used to be a thing where the village decides to put two/three people forward to be lynched and see who votes where.

I would prefer this to everyone piling onto the one person. However, if all wolves vote together, is there a chance a villager is voted off?
    Sorry I'm still on a work call here so can't concentrate on the maths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I didn't know ASLB was such a dedicated werewolf player and seemingly a pretty good one?

I do think I've been easily dismissed in previous games for being relatively new to playing WW on boards, and it usually doesn't help that I'm incredibly sarcastic and have a tendency to do things for the craic or to purposely see if I can draw a reaction to lend any weight to something I might be theorizing about, and that can all often be misconstrued as suspicious.

I've played a lot of games like this and similar to this offline (which is far easier for getting reads on people) and I'm fairly strategic and adept at them.

I was really excited to get the Priest role in this game (even though I wasn't familiar with it as a role until the WWE game last month), because I knew it would give me a lot to do, but it has also being exhausting despite the thread closing at night, because I do think there's a responsibility on the Priest role to guide the flock. It has allowed me to be a bit more vocal than I have been previously.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I would prefer this to everyone piling onto the one person. However, if all wolves vote together, is there a chance a villager is voted off?
    Sorry I'm still on a work call here so can't concentrate on the maths.

Nah, there's max 4 of them and 11 of us minimum

What are your thoughts on it all Vernon now you have reappeared?
    Are you Bucky?
    Who is your top contender for wolf?

Vernon is good and not bucky, i don't think he needs to tell us more in that question.

Okay, I think I'm going to post all the names and roles of the dead, so there's something to work with should I not survive the night.

If anyone has any major objections to this, speak now or forever hold your peace...

Will probably take me a good few minutes to type up the post anyway.

• Advertisement

Okay, I think I'm going to post all the names and roles of the dead, so there's something to work with should I not survive the night.

If anyone has any major objections to this, speak now or forever hold your peace...

Will probably take me a good few minutes to type up the post anyway.

Orla would but there is something about 7.30 so I'll just pop her objection here for her so its front and center.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wouldn't posting this list make it easier for the wolves to make false claims, think it will help them more than the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't posting this list make it easier for the wolves to make false claims, think it will help them more than the village

The number of people who haven’t made claims yet are minor. And if LeVar dies tomorrow, it becomes easier to sow chaos in terms of making people doubt each other.

May as well lock them out of options now.

Imo levar is a prime target for the munch tomorrow. He's best to get the info out before he dies. It does nothing for us dead and will mean the wolves will have to claim only the obscure roles. It will also show us the type of characters being used in the game, are ther any as obscure as dum dum for example

I actually think it would make it harder for them. They'll only be able to claim things that others can quickly discredit. And the only other person who hasn't claimed anything at all, been peeked, or the claim can be backed by someone cleared is Orla, so it'll be easy enough to dissect.

The alternative is, I stay quiet, get called, and the Village are more in the dark tomorrow.

It's about weighing what is the best option for the group at this point.

nothing wrote: »
    Nah, there's max 4 of them and 11 of us minimum

Spread out, yes the odds are against village as 4 of you vote together.

Spread out, yes the odds are against village as 4 of you vote together.

I meant if we had narrowed it down to 2 or 3 options, not just a free for all! Also, I'm not one of the wolves!

Kitten_k: Mrs. F, LeVar, Dorris, Eva, nothing

Ectoplasm: Nigel, Guffy

Nothing: Clodagh,

Cee_jay: Orla

Orla: Cee_Jay

I actually think it would make it harder for them. They'll only be able to claim things that others can quickly discredit. And the only other person who hasn't claimed anything at all, been peeked, or the claim can be backed by someone cleared is Orla, so it'll be easy enough to dissect.

The alternative is, I stay quiet, get called, and the Village are more in the dark tomorrow.

It's about weighing what is the best option for the group at this point.
    I agree with this. It's not about personal survival, but the overall win for the village. I think you are lucky you have survived this long, and they have 3 kills tonight (Bucky, Ultron and munch). I don't think there has been any tasking for the village today to gain any other advantage? MrsF I guess for vig kill?

• Advertisement

Votting Ceeeeejay.

Is there a reason for this Orla? Don't want to pick between your wolfy friends?

Advertisement