Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    Sorry. Ecto/Orla. Distracted by the phone call.

What phonecall was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I think I have this figured out.

That's the thing about WW. We all think this all of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Anyone miss me? LeVar?

Mental day! I see I am up for lynch but no surprise there. Not my fault Beaker gave me a less known character.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What phonecall was that?

I'm still at work. Our whole external IT system fell over.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

The breadcrumbs :P
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    8203806108bea3e1151d3f5f10914cd1.gif
    anigif_sub-buzz-4755-1533067717-1.gif
    200.gif
    mFmeyhG.gif

• Advertisement

Kitten_k: Mrs. F, LeVar, Dorris, Eva, nothing, Jake

Ectoplasm: Nigel, Guffy, Yosser

Nothing: Clodagh,

Cee_jay: Orla

Orla: Cee_Jay

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Guffy wrote: »
    That's the thing about WW. We all think this all of the time.

I always think the opposite and think everybody else but me has it all sussed.

I’m not stupid, at least that’s what I tell myself, but I’m so crap at this game unless I can give it 100% focus and even then I’m not very good. If I catch a wolf it’s usually Inspector Clouseau random luck detective work.

I try to have fun but then end up lost when the serious work starts. I usually Coast by until weds and then somebody notices me and I’ve nothing to offer the village , whether wolf or villager!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

My random thought.

Kitten is an original wolf. Possibly the Red thing. Loki intercepted all of Lucy’s guesses and in their den the wolves worked out who Bucky was. Don’t forget Ultron also had a seer peek.

So, Kitten was to come out on thread as dum dum thingy because she was now just a vanilla wolf whereas Bucky has a kill to use so more valuable.

Random thought ends.

The links

v1.dDszMjc0Nzg7ajsxODgxMzsxMjAwOzE2MDA7MjQwMA

450?cb=20200818190722

220px-Holmes_%26_Watson.png

220px-Mr._Holmes_poster.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Does anyone else feel like Nigel, LeVar and cee_jay have been directing things? I can't tell if they're on same side or not or whether it's for good or bad.

I don't even trust Guffy even though he says he 'peeked' me good.

• Advertisement

Sherlock Holmes ????

Why is he on marvel universe he doesn’t belong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Doris WW wrote: »
    My random thought.

Kitten is an original wolf. Possibly the Red thing. Loki intercepted all of Lucy’s guesses and in their den the wolves worked out who Bucky was. Don’t forget Ultron also had a seer peek.

So, Kitten was to come out on thread as dum dum thingy because she was now just a vanilla wolf whereas Bucky has a kill to use so more valuable.

Random thought ends.

So red skull would have had 3 guesses, they also had the 2 or 3 cap guesses, plus a seer peek, that'd be 7 total before finding Bucky? Assuming none of the guesses/peek are now dead, possible. Maybe the mystery wolf also had some kind of seek or something?

Then kitten is the scapegoat wolf, being red skull would make sense, assuming they've no further powers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

who else played holmes? thats what im thinking

He does.

who else played holmes? thats what im thinking

Just got it there..... Benny...

Benedict Cumberbatch

It would be the most obscure reference ever

I’m lost

200.gif

• Advertisement

I’m lost

All the actors played Sherlock Homes.

As did Benedict Cumberbatch.

Who also played Dr Stephen Strange.

LeVar has known this for a few days, hence why he's had me as a villager for so long. Lucy had worked out chunks of it too.

as did Molly and we aren't going to talk about that, please and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Let us now pause and remember all of our dearly departed...

The Heroes

Necro was Iron Man - The Village Vig

Abigail WW was Thor - The Village Vote Thief

Green&Red was Spider-Man - The Village Roleblocker

KathleenGrant was Ant-Man - The Apprentice Rolethief

JP Liz V1 was Falcon - The Apprentice Bodyguard

Barney92 was Hawkeye - The Roulette Archer

Lucy WW was Captain America - The Village Bodyguard

ari101 was Nebula - The Stepsister

The Villains

Patrick WW was Agatha Harkness - The Wolf Roleblocker

Mollyb60 was Thanos - A Real Bad B@stard

Trigger was Loki - The Wolf Backroom Compromiser

So, using this to a few of the other things we know...

The fact that we're talking Top Tier Avengers is why characters like Valkyrie, Pepper Potts, and Dum Dum Duger seem unlikely to be in the game. Not impossible, but unlikely, if Stan Lee is assembling Top Tier and fan favourite characters

Mrs Flushdraw being War Machine as The Apprentice Vig makes sense as their were backups for other roles of that ilk. Claims her power was activated only after Necro had been killed. Lines up for me.

Hulk has a huge connection to Thor, Jake claimed to receive abilities after certain players are killed. Thor was the vote thief, the next day Jake claims to have had a connection to one of the dead, that night there's a mystery vote on me at lynch when I'm in no danger. Adds up for me as Jake signposting.

Doris claims Black Widow who can steal powers, stole Shane's the other night who claims StarLord - we have no reason to doubt any of this, seems completely legit.

Clodagh has also been tasking and claims Drax who has similar tasks to Shane. Could this be a 5th wolf thing? Maybe, and if someone else discredits something we already now, I'd certainly look here, but there's a ring of truth to being Clodagh being Drax.

The inclusion of Nebula - The Stepsister would mean to me that Gamora is indeed in the game and there have been breadcrumbs left.

Guffy claims Wanda and has been able to back that up with knowledge.

y0ss claims Captain Marvel and Guffy backs it. Captain Marvel being in the game given everyone else we've seen makes sense.

As Nigel continues to drop his breadcrumbs, I was sent a gift of a power on Tuesday night to absorb anything used on me, this seems like something Doctor Strange can do from the OP, and before close of thread on Tuesday, Nigel was sending winky gifs my way. After thread closed I was informed of my power (which absorbed the protect used on me by Lucy on Tuesday night, and last night I was allowed protect someone else, so picked Flushy to protect the Vig, but it wasn't needed apparently)

Guffy cleared Vernon (small chance Wolf 5 could have a cloaking power of course), this is the one place where the numbers are making me a bit uneasy, because there's certain characters that have to be left in the game, so I'm hoping some cards are being played closely in terms of Vernon. Whoever is playing him is still a head the ball though (no offence). This is the most suspicious "cleared" player I've seen and if someone else is holding a crystal ball, I think we need to know about it.

That doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room when you include the wolves that are definitely still here and it's why I believe nothing aka. Rocket is the most likely to have been turned into the Winter Soldier rather than kitten_k who I believe was an OG wolf.

cee_jay and Vernon/Guffy may be able to clear things up even more, but as of how things stand...

kitten_k
    nothing
    Ectoplasm
    Orla WW

are likely the baddies, and have done nothing to convince me otherwise to be honest.

The wolves can't outnumber us all, so it's better for us to all be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Vernon being suspicious of everyone and even questioning Guffy who cleared him is incredibly weird. I can't even see straight anymore after some of his posts, my vision's too blurry.

I'm also concerned Ecto may have been trying to draw the lynch onto herself to protect the more powerful wolves/Bucky, but it could also be a double bluff.

It's why I've kept my vote on kitten.

So, using this to a few of the other things we know...

The fact that we're talking Top Tier Avengers is why characters like Valkyrie, Pepper Potts, and Dum Dum Duger seem unlikely to be in the game. Not impossible, but unlikely, if Stan Lee is assembling Top Tier and fan favourite characters

Mrs Flushdraw being War Machine as The Apprentice Vig makes sense as their were backups for other roles of that ilk. Claims her power was activated only after Necro had been killed. Lines up for me.

Hulk has a huge connection to Thor, Jake claimed to receive abilities after certain players are killed. Thor was the vote thief, the next day Jake claims to have had a connection to one of the dead, that night there's a mystery vote on me at lynch when I'm in no danger. Adds up for me as Jake signposting.

Doris claims Black Widow who can steal powers, stole Shane's the other night who claims StarLord - we have no reason to doubt any of this, seems completely legit.

Clodagh has also been tasking and claims Drax who has similar tasks to Shane. Could this be a 5th wolf thing? Maybe, and if someone else discredits something we already now, I'd certainly look here, but there's a ring of truth to being Clodagh being Drax.

The inclusion of Nebula - The Stepsister would mean to me that Gamora is indeed in the game and there have been breadcrumbs left.

Guffy claims Wanda and has been able to back that up with knowledge.

y0ss claims Captain Marvel and Guffy backs it. Captain Marvel being in the game given everyone else we've seen makes sense.

As Nigel continues to drop his breadcrumbs, I was sent a gift of a power on Tuesday night to absorb anything used on me, this seems like something Doctor Strange can do from the OP, and before close of thread on Tuesday, Nigel was sending winky gifs my way. After thread closed I was informed of my power (which absorbed the protect used on me by Lucy on Tuesday night, and last night I was allowed protect someone else, so picked Flushy to protect the Vig, but it wasn't needed apparently)

Guffy cleared Vernon (small chance Wolf 5 could have a cloaking power of course), this is the one place where the numbers are making me a bit uneasy, because there's certain characters that have to be left in the game, so I'm hoping some cards are being played closely in terms of Vernon. Whoever is playing him is still a head the ball though (no offence). This is the most suspicious "cleared" player I've seen and if someone else is holding a crystal ball, I think we need to know about it.

That doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room when you include the wolves that are definitely still here and it's why I believe nothing aka. Rocket is the most likely to have been turned into the Winter Soldier rather than kitten_k who I believe was an OG wolf.

cee_jay and Vernon/Guffy may be able to clear things up even more, but as of how things stand...

kitten_k
    nothing
    Ectoplasm
    Orla WW

are likely the baddies, and have done nothing to convince me otherwise to be honest.

tumblr_ojog8uNf9k1qdhps7o2_r1_500.gif

The wolves can't outnumber us all, so it's better for us to all be singing from the same hymn sheet.

Vernon being suspicious of everyone and even questioning Guffy who cleared him is incredibly weird. I can't even see straight anymore after some of his posts, my vision's too blurry.

I would like Vernon's claim. I can see why Guffy would hold some info back, as it might be a role some would try to claim.
    Should everyone reveal while they can be verified do you think?

I'm also concerned Ecto may have been trying to draw the lynch onto herself to protect the more powerful wolves/Bucky, but it could also be a double bluff.

This is what's confusing me. I'm thinking similar about Orla, but is it all a ploy to draw votes to kitten.
    We still don't know wolf #5, or what power they could have. Ronan the accuser is one main baddie that stands out for me, given the Guardians presence, but what could that power logically be? Or am I too tied to the original source material?

Even though you're pushing me as wolf, and it's frustrating, that makes sense. If kitten is an original wolf, then we might take out ultron, if she's bucky (as I suspect), then either way we remove a kill. I don't think the wolves can win, there's too many of us.

This is what's confusing me. I'm thinking similar about Orla, but is it all a ploy to draw votes to kitten.
    We still don't know wolf #5, or what power they could have. Ronan the accuser is one main baddie that stands out for me, given the Guardians presence, but what could that power logically be? Or am I too tied to the original source material?

Could be someone from one of the new shows that are post endgame?

• Advertisement

I would like Vernon's claim. I can see why Guffy would hold some info back, as it might be a role some would try to claim.
    Should everyone reveal while they can be verified do you think?

I think so, the Wolves should be able to figure out who everyone is now anyway, so I think we should have all the cards on the table.

We may lose some big Avengers tonight, but we have the numbers advantage tomorrow and it should be clear what the lay of the land is.

Advertisement