If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Bronze AMS Black

Options
  • 15-05-2021 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi I was just looking at adding to my set-up again at some stage hopefully in the near future, I was just looking at the Monitor Audio Bronze AMS Black, to add into my existing 5.1 Setup which is all Monitor Audio Bronze Speaker's and the Denon AVR-X2300W which says handle's Dolby's Atmos, I was just wondering on your thoughts on if these would be suitable to sit atop the Bronze 6 Floor Standers and fire upwards from the front of sitting position, the ceiling is approx 8 foot high but distance from top of Bronze 6s to ceiling would be approx 4.5 feet. Also what would be the best price on these delivered? Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi I was just looking at adding to my set-up again at some stage hopefully in the near future, I was just looking at the Monitor Audio Bronze AMS Black, to add into my existing 5.1 Setup which is all Monitor Audio Bronze Speaker's and the Denon AVR-X2300W which says handle's Dolby's Atmos, I was just wondering on your thoughts on if these would be suitable to sit atop the Bronze 6 Floor Standers and fire upwards from the front of sitting position, the ceiling is approx 8 foot high but distance from top of Bronze 6s to ceiling would be approx 4.5 feet. Also what would be the best price on these delivered? Thanks
    Hi Soap MacTavish.

Thanks for the post.

The Monitor Audio AMS are designed for exactly what you need them for :)
    They will sit on top of your Bonze 6 speakers and fire upwards to produce the Atmos effects.
    Your 2300 can run the Atmos setup.

They retail at 399 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204737-monitor-audio-bronze-ams-black-dolby-atmos-speakers-per-pair.aspx

I could offer a set for 320 Euro delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Hi Soap MacTavish.

Thanks for the post.

They will sit on top of your Bonze 6 speakers and fire upwards to produce the Atmos effects.

They retail at 399 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204737-monitor-audio-bronze-ams-black-dolby-atmos-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Thanks Kenny, I would be interested alright, I'll get back onto you there probably in a few days to go about ordering, Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Soap MacTavish.

Thanks for the post.

They retail at 399 Euro

Thanks Kenny, I would be interested alright, I'll get back onto you there probably in a few days to go about ordering, Thanks
    No problem at all Soap MacTavish :)

Just drop me a PM or post when your ready.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.