Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any website to make an infographic like this?

Options
  • 15-05-2021 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi
    I’m looking to make a few charts like the one attached. I’m not exactly sure what it is called - an infographic? My brother recommended a website called canva but it’s not exactly what I’m looking for. Could anyone point me in the right direction.? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

The graphic you've linked to was done by hand.

There are lots of programs/apps for doing these but they'll all need a bit of know-how. Canva is one of the better ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aratsarse101

Scotty # wrote: »
    The graphic you've linked to was done by hand.

There are lots of programs/apps for doing these but they'll all need a bit of know-how. Canva is one of the better ones.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 retoos

Where have you stored your attached file? I'm not sure. Although I'm required to inform you about Envato elements, more than a thousand resources are active on Infographics.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

I like Canva and you can easily build infographics there but unluckily, you can't download the images file with 300 DPI. I will recommend you to try Adobe Photoshop.

Advertisement