Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomo Roaming in UK

Options
  • 15-05-2021 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if Gomo roaming covers the UK for free now that the UK has left the EU?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭DopeTech

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

just to update, Gomo's EU allowance \ rates still apply in the UK as of March 2022, I just checked the latest tweets in that message feed.

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Yeah it worked fine for me last week. My phone connected to EE no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Hi All.... heading over for June Bank Holiday weekend. Anyone know if Roaming in UK still FREE?? and what is the Allowance??

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭GIMP

Yes free and its 10gigs data allowance per month. All information on the website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 yikesanon

So if I am in the UK for the year with my GoMo SIM, calls and texts both to the UK and Ireland are free, and I get 10GB data per month (not just 10GB once)? So basically it's the same as in Ireland but with 10GB monthly data limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭tandcapply

Sorry to resurrect this thread but as far as I can see free eu roaming in the UK ended on 2021.

Im meant to go to England tomorrow and not sure if there's a special ie uk deal.

With gomo since it launched

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭tandcapply

Just back, same here. Roaming charges are 0 under usage:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭cjc0101

Which other networks work on gomo in UK if EE has no coverage? Vodafone UK? O2 UK or 3 UK? Or is it that only get EE coverage?

• Advertisement
Advertisement