Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickfire Saturday Night Sheep - The Reveal

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Good going neo. And a salute ti the placers .very tight at the top end. Congrats on your first [?] spoon LB, welcome to the club :)
    Thanks biggley Necs you really pullrd it out of the bag you old SOB Kudos :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

How about an (extremely) quickfire walrus? send me your favourite one hit wonder from the 90's. Reveal is in 30 minutes

GO!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Good going neo. And a salute ti the placers .very tight at the top end. Congrats on your first [?] spoon LB, welcome to the club :)
    Thanks biggley Necs you really pullrd it out of the bag you old SOB Kudos :cool:

Nah, I've a spoon from the Science PEEHS, and possibly one or two others from SHEEP variants.

Like to win a spoon every now and then, keeps my humble... :pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,311 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Congrats Neo, well played.

Necro, I think you deserve a nice lie down now. Well done for another hugely entertaining game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

thanks necro for the entertainment!

congrats Neo and LeVar for the spoon too

I'll head down to Penneys when they fully reopen on Monday and get me a handbag (and maybe a fire starter)

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ShaneU wrote: »
    How about an (extremely) quickfire walrus? send me your favourite one hit wonder from the 90's. Reveal is in 30 minutes

GO!

IN :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sent !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,700 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GO!

In In In In

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

GO!

In

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This may actually be the way to run (regular style) sheep in the future though. Deadlines get people to put entries off etc.

Amazed I got only 9 less for the Elephant than I did for this quickfire one. Amazed, delighted and exhausted :D

Cheers guys, this really is a great place to hang out!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

GO!

In :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

GO!

Also in

GO!

in!

Congrats Neowise for the win, and LeVar for the spoon.
    Thanks again to Mr. Necro for keeping us all entertained, when we all clearly have nothing else going on in our lives. :pac:

An important update:
    I picked beer even though I'm drinking wine tonight! :D

The wine has now been finished, but there is beer in the fridge. I shall have to grab a few cans while waiting for Shane's shortest-lived Walrus in history reveal.

If I'm sick/badly hungover tomorrow*....well, I had nothing else planned for my Sunday anyway.

*by which I mean today.....time flies when you're having fu...well, fun might be a bit strong.......when you're having adequately enjoyable distractions from reality....yes, that'll do.

Barna77 wrote: »
    in!

Have you manager's permission

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Have you manager's permission

8568a45a40d3689decc21e43ca6aa29e.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Neowise

Congrats Neowise for the win, and LeVar for the spoon.
    Thanks again to Mr. Necro for keeping us all entertained, when we all clearly have nothing else going on in our lives. :pac:

An important update:

The wine has now been finished, but there is beer in the fridge. I shall have to grab a few cans while waiting for Shane's shortest-lived Walrus in history reveal.

If I'm sick/badly hungover tomorrow*....well, I had nothing else planned for my Sunday anyway.

*by which I mean today.....time flies when you're having fu...well, fun might be a bit strong.......when you're having adequately enjoyable distractions from reality....yes, that'll do.

anyone tried one of these bad boys before,

I'm a little scared of it.

unknown.png

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,311 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Neowise wrote: »

unknown.png

It's a litre of 10% beer, sure that's only about a third of a bottle of whiskey. How bad can that be? :D

Neowise wrote: »

unknown.png

It will either come out up or down, go for it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Nitwit goes cat....figures
    I'm a dog person too. Shows what I think of you lot! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I'm a dog person too. Shows what I think of you lot! :pac:

If you're a dog person why did you choose cat?

I thought it would sheep :o

I think Sephi has confused me about the general boards preference!

There was definitely a conversation before in one of the games about people's preferences and dog was highly preferable there

Trigger wrote: »
    There was definitely a conversation before in one of the games about people's preferences and dog was highly preferable there
    Well that's basically cheating :D

Well that's basically cheating :D

Google/research is allowed in Sheep :p

Memory too :pac:

Memory too :pac:
    I think I used to have one of those, but I can't remember :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I was going by the Wherers thread and it's usually a lot of cat chat in there so I was using that as my sample poll. Oh well.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I think I used to have one of those, but I can't remember :p

:D:D:D

Not as funny when this is actually starting to be an issue.
    My daughter tagged me in something on Facebook recently. Something on the lines of "If my memory gets much worse I could organise my own surprise party"
    I laughed for about 10 seconds and then.....oh wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

:D:D:D

Not as funny when this is actually starting to be an issue.
    My daughter tagged me in something on Facebook recently. Something on the lines of "If my memory gets much worse I could organise my own surprise party"
    I laughed for about 10 seconds and then.....oh wait!

It's when you think she's stopped tagging you in these kind of posts that you need to worry ;)

Advertisement