Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Clean Apartment.

Options
  • 16-05-2021 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know how much roughly it would cost to deep clean a 2 bed duplex apartment?

Any recommendations or experiences to share would be great. Never got it done before.

How long would it take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

I’ve experience of and would recommend ozone.ie I’ve no connection to the company. 2 bed is 290 a duplex might be more. There are places that charge half that or less but I’d do a better job myself. 6-8 hours I believe would be the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Thanks very much for that info.

Have this scheduled for Tuesday morning. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

So I got this done but one of the cleaners smashed the shower door. I hope I get it replaced without incidence. It was an unfortunate thing to have happened.

I'm supposed to be getting a replacement next week. I hope I don't get left in the lurch.

Advertisement