Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20" Daweoo CRT TV & 17" Philips LCD monitor

Options
  • 16-05-2021 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Daewoo B20V3TS 20" TV (+ remote), Philips 170S4 17" LCD monitor (1280x1024 75Hz, full specs)
    POST\COLLECTION: Delivery (NCD, SE Meath), Collection/Meet Up (near Ashbourne/Finglas)
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS: n/a

From an attic clear out. Tested the TV with a SNES and N64 (I assume the SCART works too). Tested the monitor via VGA, no issues found.

Thought I'd see if anyone wanted either before they go to the recycle centre.
    Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Probably long shot but would it be possible to send monitor through Parcel Motel? Would pay cost and any extra costs. Looking for a regular monitor for my dad atm. No problem at all if can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Sure, no problem. Looks like it'll be a medium box / €5.50. PM me your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Sure, no problem. Looks like it'll be a medium box / €5.50. PM me your details.

Much appreciated, thanks! Will PM you there.

Monitor's gone (thanks Corholio!), TV is still available if anyone would like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Would you be able to send the TV through parcel motel? If so I'd have use for it too, thanks!

• Advertisement

Unfortunately I think it's too big to fit. Without any packaging it's ~ 50 × 45 × 48 cm and I'm guessing 20+kg.
    The largest Parcel Motel locker size is 41 × 38 × 64 cm. The maximum weight is 10 kgs.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭dav09

Unfortunately I think it's too big to fit. Without any packaging it's ~ 50 × 45 × 48 cm and I'm guessing 20+kg.

That's a shame no problem, I'm quite far away so probably wouldn't be able to collect, I think they do accept over 10kg it's usually just a bit more expensive, but if it won't fit then yeah that wont work https://my.parcelmotel.com/price-calculator.

Is there any other way of posting it?

An Post calculator (parcel, up to 20kg) says it'd be €16-€21. I just weighed it and it's ~17kgs without packaging.

I checked UPS and it seemed a good bit more expensive, not sure if there's a better delivery company to go with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement