Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any seniors still waiting for a 1st appointment?

Options
  • 16-05-2021 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

I'm just curious to know if my relatives are the only ones still waiting after a month registered to get their first appointment for vaccine. My family members are 68/69 with health issues and have not been called yet. They have called HSE about it and told a pack of lies, i.e. "you'll get an appointment within three days". Hasn't happened! Are you or someone you know still waiting? Everyone else we know in their 60's has had their first vaccine and now they're giving appointments to the 50's, one we know has no health issues! My relatives have been isolating since the first lockdown and are pretty stressed now and feeling this just can't be right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,618 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I'm just curious to know if my relatives are the only ones still waiting after a month registered to get their first appointment for vaccine. My family members are 68/69 with health issues and have not been called yet. They have called HSE about it and told a pack of lies, i.e. "you'll get an appointment within three days". Hasn't happened! Are you or someone you know still waiting? Everyone else we know in their 60's has had their first vaccine and now they're giving appointments to the 50's, one we know has no health issues! My relatives have been isolating since the first lockdown and are pretty stressed now and feeling this just can't be right.

Did they register via phone (1850 24 1850) or by the https://vaccine.hse.ie website?

Are they mobile and able to travel to the MVC or do they need a visit to get the vaccine?

Which part of the country?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This can be discussed in the vaccine megathread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement