Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hardtail Stock

• 16-05-2021 10:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭

On the hunt for a new sub-€1000 reasonable hardtail (large). Anyone aware of any stock anywhere within 1 hour of Dublin? Only one I could find was Halfords in Cork which is a bit too much of a trek.
    Thoughts on if there'll be more anytime soon?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

I heard Bike Worx in Celbridge got in a shipment of bikes recently. Probably worth giving them a call. (that was two weeks ago though so no idea if they have any stock left)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭cmyk

I finally managed to snag a Vitus Nucleus online from Wiggle for anyone looking for similar, grab them quick from Wiggle or CRC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

cmyk wrote: »
    I finally managed to snag a Vitus Nucleus online from Wiggle for anyone looking for similar, grab them quick from Wiggle or CRC.
    Nice one, well done! Seeing nothing on either now when I select Ireland for delivery. Put a deposit down on a Cube and a Giant at two different shops so hopefully one of them actually shows up in the next month.

g0g wrote: »
    Nice one, well done! Seeing nothing on either now when I select Ireland for delivery. Put a deposit down on a Cube and a Giant at two different shops so hopefully one of them actually shows up in the next month.

Yep you've got to be quick. Back in stock notification at 3.30, saw it at 4.15 and got the last large left on wiggle. It goes ridiculously quick. Hope you have some luck with the others.

cmyk wrote: »
    Yep you've got to be quick. Back in stock notification at 3.30, saw it at 4.15 and got the last large left on wiggle. It goes ridiculously quick. Hope you have some luck with the others.

Just in Carrickmines Halford there and having been told the bizango was discontinued a few weeks ago they now have a few in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 goreyhead

Hi , try revolve bike shop in gorey , he had a post on Facebook during the week with a stock of treks

Advertisement