Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Debit Card- not working for online purchases

Options
  • 17-05-2021 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭

BTW I've tried to call "365", I think you need to rename it banking 36925 as it's only available 9 to 5, ridiculous. 

Anyways, my visa debit card is not expired, has sufficient funds and i cannot use it to purchase online. The retailler's site rejected the details, and paypal asked me to update them, and also rejected the card with the message- There is no funding source added to your PayPal account. Please add a card to continue. What's going on with this, as your customer service team is non existent after 5 PM 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties using your card online. 

If you have received a text from our Card Security Team looking for you to verify a transaction on your card I would advise following the instructions provided and replying Yes or No to this text. 

Alternatively you can certainly contact our Card Security Team on 014885466 and an advisor would be able to check your card for you and offer further guidance. 

This team is available 24/7. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement