Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchase not been delivered *sigh*

Options
  • 17-05-2021 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I purchased a set of 15kg dumbbells off gymless last Friday that was sound then Tuesday came around no word the tracking showed it was still in Dublin.. I contacted gymless and they contacted fastway and no reply so the following day Wednesday they found out it was still in the warehouse and they told me if it didn't arrive the next day Thursday they'd send out another set that was sound so they ended up resending another set and now it's Monday evening and the tracking says it's been collected by the courier and it's enroute to it's destination that was Thursday evening surely it can't be happening again? I purchased a barbell off them and I definitely wasn't waiting that long

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

On the 27th April last I had a parcel collected by Fastways from littlewooods and ten days later it had not moved an inch from fastways.

I arranged for a refund but then some other 'member' decided to give me an apology and a promise by email, to deliver the parcel, so now I have both the parcel and a refund.

Oooh if only they could deliver parcels:mad:

Advertisement