Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortage of flakes for 99s looming..

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭sporina

Anyone who doesn’t like a flake in their ice cream? Just pass them over here please. :)

Next you’ll be saying you don’t like red sauce on your cones either! :rolleyes:

pleeeease don't tell me you put ketchup on your ice cream??? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Eh, where I come from, red sauce is ketchup!

You're just like all the rest tbr! ;) In this house it's brown sauce and ketchup. It's called red sauce on ice cream cos you're never sure if it's raspberry or strawberry sauce. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

sporina wrote: »
    pleeeease don't tell me you put ketchup on your ice cream??? :eek:

And you! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭sporina

And you! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

got ya! lol.. one of my bro's actually use to put ketchup on his ice cream.. yuk - he's a human rubbish bin :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Lime sauce is the superior sauce. Gotta have a 99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flake_(chocolate_bar)
    Cadbury refers to the exact process of making Flakes as a closely guarded secret;[3] however, experimental evidence by food scientist Ann Reardon shows that the result can be recreated by seizing chocolate.

Skip to 15mins.

Advertisement