Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lay a patio / concrete work

• 17-05-2021 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Could anyone recommend someone to do some concrete work?
    Looking to get a concrete slab layed down to use as a patio area in a large garden.

Comments

Can't recommend anyone as I'm in Louth, but just to throw out a comment that you are probably already aware of..

A couple of people I know have printed concrete patios, and they all love them. However, when cold weather hits, and especially when we had the snowfall/s in previous years, they all complained about the concrete cracking. To what extend, I don't know, but it's just something to take into consideration.

I personally have a granite patio, and although I've also got issues (slabs working loose over time) they're relatively straightforward to fix. (you can't drive on my patio, though, incase that's a concern for you).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Proper expansion points should eliminate any issues with slabs, just cosaw them in a few days after pour

Advertisement