Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unauthorised payment request in Revolut !

• 18-05-2021 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭

For the last 3 days, everyday around morning 3.06 am there is a payment request from Mbs Tech Limited for an amount of $197.94. Since I dont have any idea regarding buying anything for this amount and I contacted Revolut customer care and tried to get more information. I was told that the company seems to be in Hongkong and they are a Computer Software Store! Also I was told that they have another name called New York HK. I googled this and saw this is AliExpress payment gateway or something.

I have no idea who is this Mbs Tech Limited. As per my request Revolut blocked this company. Even after blocking they try attempt to get this $197.94 every day.

Do any one of you ever have an experience like this?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement