Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three PAYG Sim Only

• 18-05-2021 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I recently switched to Three PAYG SIM Only, 20 euro per 28 days. Specifically to take advantage of excess credit and pay for paid apps on Play Store.

I notice now the credit amount is deducted leaving a balance of zero. Bizarrely you're now locked out of your own voicemail (yes I know there is a workaround). When did this change?

Their support page says this will happens with "some plans" but I can only find 2 other plans, 15 euro and 30 euro equivalents of the plan I'm on. Chat are useless.

Is there any way of keeping excess credit with Three now or is it gone forever?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭con747

Why not just get a 48 network sim card for €11.99 they use the Three masts.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Keep credit was discontinued for new customers over a year ago...

https://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058065914

...only legacy customers who don't change plans can keep credit.

AFAIK, voicemail via 171 on 3 PAYG wasn't included in legacy plan allowance either.

Advertisement