Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to deal with unsolicited callers ringing the doorbell?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Answer the door in the nip rambling incoherent stuff to yourself and they'll stay away.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 989 ✭✭✭ineedeuro

Bambi wrote: »
    I would have told them to **** off with themselves tbh.

Your just a triple hard...us mere mortals can’t be compared to you

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

The only people who come knocking on my door are lost delivery drivers from the Chinese takeaway.
    I haven’t seen a Jehovah’s Witness in years.
    There are benefits to living outside the town. Means I won’t have to buy a Ring doorbell. God only knows who would be hacking into it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 989 ✭✭✭ineedeuro

Kewreeuss wrote: »
    The only people who come knocking on my door are lost delivery drivers from the Chinese takeaway.
    I haven’t seen a Jehovah’s Witness in years.
    There are benefits to living outside the town. Means I won’t have to buy a Ring doorbell. God only knows who would be hacking into it.

I doubt anyone want to hack into a door bell. Better to hack into your Alexa etc to listen to what you are saying

Advertisement