If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audiolab 6000CDT

Options
  • 18-05-2021 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi looking to partner with Arcam IR DAC 2 is this a good match? Presenlty using Arcam CD17. Will  the Audiolab with Arcam DAC give any improvements.

What would be best price to deliver to Dublin if paying in € 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi looking to partner with Arcam IR DAC 2 is this a good match? Presenlty using Arcam CD17. Will  the Audiolab with Arcam DAC give any improvements.

Thanks for the post StevieMurdo!

The Audiolab is a CD Transport so it will be as good as the DAC you add to the system! The Arcam IR DAC 2 is a fantastic DAC and would be better than the built in DAC of the CD17 but we are completely out of stock of them!

We are due in stock of the new Cambridge Dacmagic 200M at £449 which is an incredible DAC and a great upgrade over the Arcam but we have no firm ETA for them arriving in yet!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 18 StevieMurdo

The Audiolab is a CD Transport so it will be as good as the DAC you add to the system! The Arcam IR DAC 2 is a fantastic DAC and would be better than the built in DAC of the CD17 but we are completely out of stock of them!

We are due in stock of the new Cambridge Dacmagic 200M at £449 which is an incredible DAC and a great upgrade over the Arcam but we have no firm ETA for them arriving in yet!

Kind regards

David
    David thanks for getting back. Sorry I meant I already have an Arcam IR Dac 2 and looking to partner with the Audiolab CD transport. Will this be an improvement over the CD 17 and what is best price to include delivery to Dublin for the 6000 CDT.   Steve

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Kind regards

David
    David thanks for getting back. Sorry I meant I already have an Arcam IR Dac 2 and looking to partner with the Audiolab CD transport. Will this be an improvement over the CD 17 and what is best price to include delivery to Dublin for the 6000 CDT.   Steve
    Hi StevieMurdo.

The 6000CDT should give an improvement over the CD 17 as it uses better components.

At the moment the best price on the CDT would be 399 Euro delivered.
    It make it an already better deal than our sterling retail.

Currently in stock and ready for dispatch.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.