Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Wonder what will happen with Greenwood and Bruno for Sunday now that United have 2nd?

Ole's Wheel of Rotation is going to be used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Wonder what will happen with Greenwood and Bruno for Sunday now that United have 2nd?

Would seem crazy to play Bruno in a dead rubber 3 days before a final. If Greenwood is not starting the final then he has to start v Wolves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Captaining Dobby is going to work out to be a huge mistake, one phantom assist

Salah will definitely go daft tomorrow nite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

A lot of people in the last few GWs predicting a good run from Bamford till end of the season.

Fair play to all who had him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Would seem crazy to play Bruno in a dead rubber 3 days before a final. If Greenwood is not starting the final then he has to start v Wolves

Greenwood will start the final IMO. He’s United’s best option on the right.

I’ve a sneaking suspicion that 1 point from the last 9 though, is going to lead to less rotation then we’d have otherwise seen though.

Freshness is important but so is rhythm, form and momentum, all of which United currently haven’t got much of. I think Bruno will play because he pretty much always plays, even when he shouldn’t. Look at the Roma 2nd leg.

Someone like Shaw with less natural fitness might be a different story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Last minute switch to play Rudiger ahead of Dawson. Thank fcuk. Best thing Dawson has ever done for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Bit of a nightmare start but a long way to go this evening. Hoping for plenty of points from Salah and Captain Kane.

Raphinha always the nearly man in FPL terms...

Bullet dodged with Bruno, but the more I see the "assist" the more frustrating it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

5 from 2, disappointing, but could have been worse. Bamford did most damage. Down to 7K, big night tonight hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

13(-4) from Greenwood, Dallas and Iheanacho. Down 10k. Everyone must have Bamford around me in the rankings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

26 from 7 last night, slight green arrow but not looking forward to this evening.

Sitting just at 100k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭JPup

I need Zaha and DCL to outscore Kane and Son. Pray for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I missed the deadline like an eejit. But thankfully I always roughly set up my team for the following gameweek as soon as a gameweek is live. I suppose there is a lesson there. Surprisingly I have done OK even though I had forgotten what players I played.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

worrying start to the gameweek of 18 from 5 including captain Bruno. Will be hard watch tonight with Kane and Salah in action

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

17 from 4, but with Martinez to sub in for Henderson.

Cautiously optimistic about tonight with Trent, Salah, (c) Kane the big differentials for me in my ML.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I missed the deadline like an eejit. But thankfully I always roughly set up my team for the following gameweek as soon as a gameweek is live. I suppose there is a lesson there. Surprisingly I have done OK even though I had forgotten what players I played.

I assume you didn't start DDG? You would not be happy if you did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

My money league rival closed the gap from 28 points to 4 last night. He got the double benefit of owning Cavani with the goal which would have been offside if his captain Bruno wasn't awarded the phantom touch. Foden done the business for him too.

I need a big performance from either Kane (c) or Salah tonight to try and get some breathing space for the last week. Surely one of them will do the business. A big DCL haul would do nicely either but is less likely.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Last minute switch to play Rudiger ahead of Dawson. Thank fcuk. Best thing Dawson has ever done for me.

Thats pretty sweet with Rudiger scoring last night. I miss owning him, I doubt many 4.5m defenders have delivered points like he has in the second half of the season. Doubt he will be 4.5m next season but I'll still have him in the first draft

Thats pretty sweet with Rudiger scoring last night. I miss owning him, I doubt many 4.5m defenders have delivered points like he has in the second half of the season. Doubt he will be 4.5m next season but I'll still have him in the first draft
    Well he started the season at 5m but dropped in price due to not featuring.

He'll be 5.5m next season I'm fairly sure.

Dallas started at 4.5m

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Dallas started at 4.5m

I didnt know that, I think he was about 4.9 by the time I noticed him and got him in. Be interesting to see what he is priced at next season, probably 6m

Was just looking at Brunos stats, he scored from open play v Brom on Feb 14th in GW24 but since then to GW37 now he has only had another two goals from open play (Villa,Liv). In his last 10 games he has delivered 38 points, an average of 3.8 points per game. Thats quite the drop off from what you would have expected of him for his price.

• Advertisement

I didnt know that, I think he was about 4.9 by the time I noticed him and got him in. Be interesting to see what he is priced at next season, probably 6m

Was just looking at Brunos stats, he scored from open play v Brom on Feb 14th in GW24 but since then to GW37 now he has only had another two goals from open play (Villa,Liv). In his last 10 games he has delivered 38 points, an average of 3.8 points per game. Thats quite the drop off from what you would have expected of him for his price.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dallas isn't a defender next season, or else as you say he's 6m

yeah Im not familiar with how they decide these things but would think Dallas will be a midfielder priced around 6m, Lingard started around that mark as well.

Did anyone see Fodens goal last night, I thought it was a stunning bit of individual skill and a great finish. Watching it I was thinking thats exactly what Pep wants Sterling to do but he hasnt been doing it. I think Foden could be some asset next season, its crazy what he can do at his age.

I assume you didn't start DDG? You would not be happy if you did.

You remembered I brought that fella fair play - I must have done loads of giving out the time!

No I didn't start De Gea. But I figure with his 3 points he will likely equal or better Martinez against Spurs. I captained Kane.

But I think I will start De Gea against Wolves. He could start for Man United again last hurrah before he is sold etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dallas isn't a defender next season, or else as you say he's 6m

It will be like Lundstram this year. Although in fairness Dallas is way more attacking.

yeah Im not familiar with how they decide these things but would think Dallas will be a midfielder priced around 6m, Lingard started around that mark as well.

Did anyone see Fodens goal last night, I thought it was a stunning bit of individual skill and a great finish. Watching it I was thinking thats exactly what Pep wants Sterling to do but he hasnt been doing it. I think Foden could be some asset next season, its crazy what he can do at his age.

Yeah it was good to watch. Do you think Sterling could be on his way out of City?
    I kind of compare him to a more long term version than Sane was. Sane had that great purple patch then dipped and Pep sold him on.
    Mahrez, Gundogan and Foden all seem to be far more consistent then Sterling.

But I think I will start De Gea against Wolves. He could start for Man United again last hurrah before he is sold etc.

If he is being sold his last hurrah will likely be the Europa League final now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

This seems to think that Henderson will play v Wolves & DDG in EL final.

https://twitter.com/ManUtdMEN/status/1394976125084790784

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

It was a great goal and he's been brilliant when he's played all year. Had him for a while but now I don't. I hope he's dropped for the final game, the talented b*****d.

Bale benched sigh

• Advertisement

If he is being sold his last hurrah will likely be the Europa League final now.
    Fitz* wrote: »
    This seems to think that Henderson will play v Wolves & DDG in EL final.

https://twitter.com/ManUtdMEN/status/1394976125084790784

Now I am starting to worry if Martinez will start and if I will have any keeper at all.

Advertisement