Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 37 - Matchday Thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I can't stop laughing. I captained Robertson... By mistake. 77 with 4 to come off the bench from Bruno. Makes up for all the woeful luck I've had all year.

How do you manage that? See the red jersey and click C and think it was Salah?

Close your eyes next week and you could get treble figures!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭KrakityJones

How do you manage that? See the red jersey and click C and think it was Salah?

Close your eyes next week and you could get treble figures!

I honestly don't know, I was doing the team in a rush and sold who I had captained previous week, i assumed who I bought in would be captained but i think it randomly assigned captain to one of the existing players, to my luck. I was effing and blinding when I spotted it earlier,only luck I've had all year.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Have been on top of our club's head to head league by just a point for some time. I won today and my competitor was losing until West Ham scored that last goal. I had thought I had it wrapped up! Everything changed with that goal and he won his match by 2pts.

I'm playing a very strong player on Sunday and he's playing somebody who has abandoned their team long ago. Squeaky bum time. Would be cruel to lose it in the last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

50 sees a slight drop from 8.6k to 8.7k.

That Watkins goal was huge for me in two MLs. They both had Kane too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

43 sees me drop back to 140k and lose more of my lead in money leagues. been a very average few weeks, cannot make it inside the top 100k and seeing my leads erode away. Big decisions ahead this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

56 (-4) sees me up 1k to 46k. Was heading for a drop the whole of last night till Lingard and Antonio popped up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

59 sees a rise of 24k to 185k (highest of the season). Hopefully can finish with a green arrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just checked my rank and last nights 39 points gave me a sizable red arrow. I had sneaked into the top 200k for the first time all season after the last GW with a OR rank of 196k. Last night saw me unceremoniously dumped straight back out of it again to 216k. I need to make up 10 points on the final day to get back into it. Do-able but its not going to be easy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

45 points sees first red arrow in a month...out to 250k from 230k....was outside top million after GW 25 after a terrible start so happy with the recovery to where I am now.Captain Kane and his sidekick Son the main blanks for me this week.
    Watkins,TAA and Coleman the points earners.

Would need a legendary score next week to get into top 200k.....here's dreaming:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

64 sees me move up to 49k. Hoping I can finish the season in the top 50k and beat my highest ever finish of 38k back in 16/17 season :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭qwabercd

My OR has been incredibly stagnant the last few weeks!

GW34 - 77k
    GW35 - 78k
    GW36 - 76k
    GW37 - 77k

10+ years playing can't ever remember a run like that.

Advertisement