Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gazebo Canopy replacement required.

Options
  • 18-05-2021 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I'm looking to replace my Gazebo canopy (domestic). I've contacted several companies, but they only supply heavy duty tarp.

Is there any place that can supply custom a canopy, suitable for a domestic garden?

Photo attached, canopy required not curtains.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Clonmel Covers or Cunningham Covers might help.
    I used the latter for some bespoke side awnings. Not cheap but good quality and perfect for what I was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

You probably find that by the time you organize a cover it’s not much of a saving versus buying entirely new one.

Try anyone doing boat covers or canopies. Might get lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,715 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

OP did you try the obvious https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Gazebo+Canopy+replacement considering that gazebo was probably made in china there are very likely generic copies availalbe as spares.

Try also ebay they have a few some direct from China - there's a surprise.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

49801 wrote: »
    You probably find that by the time you organize a cover it’s not much of a saving versus buying entirely new one.

Try anyone doing boat covers or canopies. Might get lucky
    Hah! Anything for boats, or with "marine" in the name is three times the price of products intended for use not in the presence of water:)

Advertisement