Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So UFOs aren't a theory anymore - but we still don't know what they are

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chilipepper

As far as I’m aware no videos were shown at the hearing just eye witness testimony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Commander Underwood's corroboration video provides support for the authenticity of Fravor's story as the UAP he recorded was seen just hours after Fravor's encounter. Same area same military exercise.

, Commander Underwood was vectored into chasing the UAP. Short Gif of the UAP

To get a better look at the image, I brighten it up.

Underwood was using the Flir (Forward-looking Infrared) imaging system, which detects infrared radiation and can be used to locate objects in the dark or through smoke, clouds, or fog. To get a better image, the pilot flicks through the modes.

The pilot was able to isolate the object and place it between two bars of the Flir imaging system

It is the next action of the object that is very odd. The Object unexpectedly accelerated to the left and changed its trajectory.

That velocity accelerated off the radar and disappeared; a 100 million dollar US fighter plane could not keep up with it ( first hint not human made)

This high rate of acceleration and speed is not something a man-made object can achieve, and it only furthers the mystery surrounding the Object. Such a drastic change in trajectory and speed would require a great amount of energy, and no known technology is capable of producing that much energy. Additionally, the object left no plumes out the back, had no wings, or looked like a plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Is there a date on that video?

whistleblowers with firsthand knowledge of the allegations made by Grusch have spoken with members of the Intel committee.

As they are still working and have clearances, they are legally obligated to their employers, but they can talk to the high-level people in government. Marco Rubio has already confirmed that others have also come forward to make similar allegations. He even said on CNN that other whistleblowers do exist and trying to figure it all out why there so many. We are in a different world from a month ago. There is a lot going on behind the scenes

Was recorded Nov 2004,. Fravor encounter Nov 2004

All pilots were involved in the same exercise off the Coast of California.

However, Chad Underwood observed that UFO later after the Fravor encounter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,036 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I've already called out all this. There are no "dead alien pilots" or "spaceships the size of football fields". We won't get any credible evidence. Just hearsay and innuendo from these people.

I'll make another prediction, this will all fizzle away (as usual). When that happens, it will be explained as a "coverup" or similar excuse trotted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭chilipepper

no one asked for your opinion you’re just trying to force your opinion on people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

Heres a couple of startling testimonies ( these are provided for entertainment purposes, take with whatever pinch of salt takes your fancy )

Medical nurse called out to Roswell crash ( start 5 mins in )

Dr Shirley Wright assistant to Einstein regarding Einsteins visit to a UFO craft

Neither watched an episode of "The secret of Skinwaker ranch" so you dont have to rule out immediately.

Post edited by celtic_oz on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I had the same opinion a few years ago. But if these testimonies are to believed then people have witnessed things that don't line up with our understanding of the laws of physics.

Can you think of any stories like this which emerged in the past and ended having normal explanations? This is the first time I've seen an actual government start to take this stuff seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes. Dohnjoe pointed to an example of this.

There have been numerous examples of people claiming supernatural events have occurred but are actually explainable.

And again it's far far far more likely that the explanation is that the eyewitnesses are mistaken or not being accurate than it is that there's some sort of magic going on or that it is fairies.

• Advertisement

I think I speak for most on this thread by wishing King Mob the best with his fairy hypothesis.

Just remember though if fairies are even mentioned in the next Skinwalker episode silliussoddius will be all over it.

If they are - just link hands with all the other fairy believers, click your heals, wave your wands and BELIEVE.

Note for the record we would need 4K HD pictures of you and your fairy friends..grainy SD is no good.

Again, it's UFO believers like yourself that keep using terms like "Non human Intelligences" and invoking appeals to unknown physics that can do anything required to the plot.

These terms equally apply to the notion of fairies. They are exactly as supported and likely as the notion of aliens. Or interdimensional beings. Or ghosts. Or hollow earthers. (Which, for your clarification, is not supported or likely at all.)

There is no difference between these ideas, and I believe that's why you're reacting so extremely to the comparison.

This also is besides the actual point I made that you clearly aren't able to address: It's far far more likely that people are mistaken or not accurately relaying things than it is aliens/fairies/whatevers.

Ah you are in the wrong thread, you need to be in the one where UFOs dont exist ( probably should have created it before 2017). Take a look at the title of this one.

Some suggestions for the title of your new thread :

"Not ALL UFOs are real, some are fairy lights!"

"Fairies .. why I'm besotted"

"Look at my wand, theres more fairy dust where that came from."

Sorry, you've stopped being coherent. Maybe try again with a clearer point and an attempt to address any of the things I brought up.

If you are incapable of this, then perhaps you shouldn't try accusing people of holding positions they don't.

Do Fairy belivers have specific pronouns ? Last thing we want is to be disrespectfull

You'd have to ask one.

Again, you're not being very coherent and you aren't addressing any points.

I believe that this is because you can't and when your opinion is challenged you are defaulting to this strange tactic. As such, I will no longer attempt any discussion with yourself.

I see Grusch has dropped another interview, this one with the BBC.

Looks like he has enlisted the services of the lawyer Charles McCullough ( former Presidentially-appointed and Senate confirmed Inspector General. Specifically, he was the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (IC IG). In this role, he reported directly to then-Director of National Intelligence.)

Interesting video detailing how something unidentified by the Navy and UAP task force, got identified (quite simply) by a guy online

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

UAPs exist but as to what they are we dont know, having very little in the way of tangible evidence that would stand in a court of law.

However we do know that a sizeable industry has grown up around these things, with good livings to be made by appearing on Joe Rogan, Writing books and hosting seminars on how to make telepathic contact with these beings etc.

I'll sit on the fence for a bit longer .

They are aircraft, drones, balloons, man-made flying objects, weather/atmosphere effects, camera effects or combination of the above that haven't been identified yet.

When they do get identified, they are always one of the above.

• Advertisement

DohnJoe is correct, everything identified as prosaic, is prosaic. ( go figure! )

The rest are unidentified or AS THE CONSPIRACY GOES here in the conspiracy forum are being concealed.

Interestingly in the conspiracy forum its the concealed ones we are mostly interested in, what with alegations of concealment being made under oath in the US senate hearings etc.

Another good example here.

"He admitted he was scared by the unexplained sight - and bizarrely claimed it could have been an alien craft that the US government won't show the public."

Interesting how people's minds work when they see something they can't explain.

Question.

In the event that this secret UFO program is revealed, it will be revealed that a large-scale secret was kept from the public. What changes will you make to your views?

There've been a bunch of debunkers arguing that the 9/11 and JFK cover-ups is impossible for years.

I'm curious about what psychology will be like after learning that all true?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Well said celtic_oz, I stopped posting in this thread a while back because every blessed time I posted anything, it was shot down in flames (just like a Chinese spy balloon) 🎈

I see you are getting the same treatment 😃

It's curious that you're curious about other peoples psychology, because conspiracy theorists bask in the psychological kick it gives them thinking they know something everyone else doesn't. I look forward for proof of aliens visiting earth because it will have nothing to do with the current crop of UFO bros (and the older bros before them), then it will be fun trying to see them shoe horn their blurry photos into it.

Either the U.S. government has mounted an extraordinary, decades-long coverup of UFO retrieval and reverse-engineering activities, or elements of the defense and intelligence establishment are engaging in a staggeringly brazen psychological disinformation campaign.

Either possibility would have profound implications for democracy, the role of government and perhaps also humanity’s place in the cosmos.

Hill gets it, both possibilities are not wrong.

I believe ARRO is a psycop, and Kirkpatrick is attempting to bury the truth. Due to the recent conference, they were not able to rerun Project Grudge, Sign, and Bluebook successfully. Kirkpatrick's latest edition of Bluebook just gives you a little bit of transparency about UFOs but keeps all the real stuff under wraps

Of course the people who disagree with you are the psyop, do you ever have anything original to say?

Former US intelligence officer says this uses anti gravity tech, shoudl definitely believe him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/extraordinary-clip-of-mysterious-aircraft-with-spinning-fiery-thrusters-branded-ufo/ar-AA1eKuZ2?ocid=socialshare&cvid=047ca890dc0e478cb896fc5d24c0cce4&ei=9#image=3

Such skepticism is difficult to understand, as the evidence is overwhelming. Pilots, radar operators, and other military personnel all reported witnessing the phenomenon during that time in November 2004. The US Navy has even released declassified videos of these events, which show that the pilots and sensors were indeed locking onto a UFO in the sky. You call it a blurry object, but what I see on Chad Underwood's video a vehicle that doesn't look like anything seen in the sky before. Those who debunk don't mention how fast the vehicle accelerated off-screen to the left and the velocity couldn't be matched by an American fighter jet worth $100 million. That vehicle was equipped with some sort of advanced propulsion technology to leave the area like that.

In the case of debunkers, there is clearly a psychological problem that prevents them from seeing the evidence for what it is.

If such a program is revealed (with ufo's, aliens, etc) then I will completely and utterly state I was wrong about all this, on here.

However, as I've said, after decades of following this stuff on and off I am very confident this is yet another tiresome "people made stuff up and someone believed it" case.

There is no credible evidence of aliens.

There is overwhelming evidence of unidentified stuff being identified over the decades. Overwhelmingly evidence of people making up millions of fake alien stories (alien encounters/sightings/etc) and a small amount of cases of stuff we haven't identified yet.

• Advertisement

Grusch had access to classified satellite images that show UFO objects ( NRO role) and other evidence that was hidden from the public. Grusch was actually tasked with uncovering these secret UFO sites while working for the Pentagon. It is clear that there is more to this than what you are stating. He met a few people at the bar who told him stories about UFOs huh

I never saw a whistleblower like Grusch in the past.

The NRO monitors everything in the sky, and he was its division chief. Not some lunatic off the street. For 4 years, he investigated these claims and even tried to gain access to the crash retrieval site, but was blocked. Getting blocked from seeing mundane things makes no sense given his level of clearance at the Pentagon.

In any case, I believe Congress must get to the bottom of this; there is too much heat, questions, and demand for answers.. The media is covering it right now so pressure is building for new answers. 

Advertisement